GameKyu

Falling Fences

Everyone met up and piled in the vans. Sungmin was hyper with excitement for the surprise he had planned for them. It made Eunhyuk anxious. Ryeowook, of course sat next to him. He glanced over to see hyuk biting his lips. Hyuk felt a gentle hand lay on his and give a gentle squeeze. He stopped attacking his lower lip and gazed at wook. He couldn't help but smile as he felt butterflies in the pit of his stomach. 

They arrived shortly to their destination. The members exited and looked around straightening their shirts and smoothing their hair. Teuk checked his reflection in the van window and gently shook his hair from his eyes. Yesung tugged on his arm to get him to turn and follow the others.
 
They were at a very nice restaurant. The host ushered them to their table. Donghae sat next to kyuhyun, Leeteuk by yesung, and of course Eunhyuk beside ryeowook. The others took random seats left open at their table. 
 
'Sungmin, this is the perfect place to start the evening.' Leeteuk complimented.
 
'thank you. I thought the occasion would call for a classy dinner.' min turned toward hyuk and wook, 'I hope you two enjoy yourselves together on your first might out as a couple with us.'
 
Hyuk nodded and wook blushes at Sungmin's words... 'couple' he thought. 'that makes it sound so official.' he was enjoying the special treatment that min was giving them in trying to make it a comfortable outing.
 
A waitress came passing out menus and started giving the specials. She then asked everyone what they would like to drink. 'bring us your finest wine' Leeteuk requested.
 
Moments later she returned with a wine cart filled with glasses and a few bottles of wine chilled in a bucket of ice. She made her way around the table pouring a glass for each member. She opened the second bottle to pour for Donghae. As she pulled the cork some wine splashed out. She quickly apologized and offered him a cloth dabbed with club soda to keep his pants from staining. Hae could tell the waitress was mortified by the feverish look on her face, he assured her that it was ok. Kyu grabbed the cloth as hae asked for her to finish pouring the wine. Kyu dabbed the cloth on the spot where the wine had spilled on Hae's pants.
 
Flashback: 
Kyuhyun sat at the computer with his eyes glued to the monitor. He was so focused on his game he didn't hear the footsteps behind him, or even the thus of a knee bumping the table in the room. 
'ouch,' Donghae whined.
There was still no acknowledgement of his presence. So he  patted kyu on the shoulder.
Kyu jumped out of his skin, 'Aish!! You startled me! Can't you see I am so close to killing this guy! Ahhh no!,' he pounded the buttons on the controller. 'noooo!!!' his character died.
'you know that I will pay you back for that someday!' he said giving hae the evil eye. 
'yeah, yeah. So what are you playing anyway?'
'diablo'
'oh is that the new one you have been going crazy over trying to get your hands on not too long ago?'
'yes. It is better than I had expected.'
'how about a different game? I'd like to play something with you?'
Kyu gave him a smirk, 'finally ready to get beat again?' he gave an evil laugh. 
'we will see who will beat the other. Pu something else in'
Kyu did and soon they were both pressing and shaking the controllers around shouting at each other. It didn't take too long and Donghae started nudging kyuhyun in the ribs forcing him to start fidgeting in his seat. 
'Hae! Stop!' he slapped his hand away. 
He didn't stop. He kept nudging him harder. 
Kyu had enough. He dropped the controller and pushed hae out of the seat he was in. hae just sat back up and continues playing and nudging kyu. Kyu decided to try his best to pretend it wasn't bothering him anymore. After a short while hae focuses more on the game and quite messing with kyu.
At a point where hae was starting to win, kyu glanced over at hae, who was deeply focused on the game now. He reached over and slid his hand gently up Hae's thigh. Hae jumped at the intimate contact.