(Continued)

My Boyfriend Kim Jaejoong

(Alex's POV)

He was really good looking, I pictured what happened at the restaruant moments ago. It's a shame that I didn't catch his name, I pouted to myself as I was walking unknowingly on the streets. His white blemish free skin looked really soft and he had a slim figure; I think he was skinner than me! Man I feel fat just thinking about it! I subconsiously touched my stomach. Aish, but he did have a muscles. If I didn't know any better and his muscles didn't show, I would mistake him for a girl.

My thoughts kept rambling on and on about the hot guy that I didn't pay any attention to where I was. ", where the hell am I?" I did a 360 trying to figure out where the hell I was. "Dam, I'm lost. Where the hell is my apartment?" Okay, don't panic Alex. Just ask for help.

I looked for someone to help me but it was getting pretty late and everyone was in a hurry to get to places. "Excuse me sir, could you help me- the old man ran passed me causing me to bump into another person. "Jeez rude much old man!" I yelled as he disappeared.

I fixed my jacket and turned to face the person I bumped into, "I'm so sorry about that." When I looked up at the person, make that people, they surrounded me into a circle, I was trapped. Uh oh, I have a bad feeling about this... I tried to squeeze my out and run but one of the men grabbed me by the jacket collar pulling me into an alley.

"No!! Let me go!!" I screamed and kicked trying to free myself.

The guy that dragged me into the dark alley shoved me agaisnt the wall hard, my body shook from the hard impact. Oh man, can I panic now? Fear took held of me and I couldn't do anything as they started to rip my clothes exposing my upper body. "NO!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" I tried to escape but it was no use since I was weaker than a new born. I never learned how to defend myself and my admin fear that caused me to freeze still didn't help the situation at all.

I'm done for, they are going to take my innocence away then cut my body up and throw it in a safe to be lost forever under a pile of junk! As I awaited for my fate, I heard noises coming from either side of me. I opened one eye slowly to see one of the guys getting beat up by some mysterious figure. My eyes widen as I saw the other three mean groan in pain on the filthy ground bleeding badly.

What the-

The mysterious figure came toward me, his knuckles were red from the blood that was splattered from his beating dummies. I gulped as he came closer.

"S-stay away!" I backed up to the wall as much as I could feeling vunerable and trapped.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Are you okay?" He spoke with a gentle low voice that sent chills down my spine.

Wait a minute, did he just- I looked up at him, "you speak English?" was my reponse to his question from earlier.

He chuckled lightly taking off his jacket draping it over me to cover my forgotten exposed upper chest. I blushed. "Looks like you are okay, that's good." He smiled relieved. Was he worried for me? Why? I mean he doesn't even know me.

"Y-yeah I'm ok thanks to you. If you hadn't shown up when you did I would be in a safe right about now." I half joked.

"A safe?"

"Yeah, you know like that movie Lovely Bones."

He raised an eyebrow at me, "I never seen it."

"Oh, well forget I said anything."

He smiled, "I take it that you aren't from around here and you are hopelessly lost?"

I nodded. "C-can you help me find my apartment?" Should I really be asking for a stranger's help? Even though he did save me from being harrassed? I bit my lip thinking of the situation I'm in.

"Sure, I don't want a girl like you to get into anymore trouble. Tell me your address and I'll take you there."

I searched for my crumbled up paper that had my address on it and showed it to him. "I can't read Korean as you can probably tell...hehheh." I looked down slightly embarrassed.

He took the paper and nodded. "Alright, I know where this is. Come along and stay close by me. I don't want to have to beat someone else again. Arraso?" He chuckled lightly as I tilted my head at the last word but I just nodded and obeyed.

"Here we are! Apartment 192." He said as he stopped in front of the door.

"Thank you so much for your help. I'm sorry I don't have any money to give you for your hard work."

"Ani, it's fine. I don't need any money. I'm just glad that you are safe is all." He smiled again.

Ugh, he is such a gentleman! And I'm really digging his smile and y low voice.

"Well I will be going now. Go inside and lock your door, ne? Don't open it to any strangers."

I nodded once again and opened the door to my run down apartment. Ew. I'm going to need to clean this place up badly. Before I had the chance to say thanks one more time, the mysterious man disappeared.

"That's the second time that I don't catch a person's name. Oh well, I'm prolly never going to see those two guys again anyways." I jumped onto my bed and immediately knocked out. I was too exhausted to even take off the jacket that I forgot to give the man back. This day was sure something.

(End Alex's POV)

Early the next morning...

(Mysterious Man's POV)

I got up and did my daily routine without even thinking twice about it; it was the same think everyday so I was pretty much in auto pilot the whole time. As I sat down to eat breakfast, I didn't notice the stares I was getting from my friends.

"Yah, what's that on your hand?" I heard one of them ask.

"Huh?" I looked up from my eggs and gazed at him. He pointed to my hand that was bandaged. "Oh this, it's nothing."

"It sure doesn't look like nothing. Did you get into a fight?" He presisted.

"No hyung, I'm fine. You know that fighting is forbidden." I ate my breakfast fast and got up to wash it.

He still wasn't convinced but dropped it. Thank goodness too. If manager hyung found out that I was in a fight, he would surely not hesitate to kick me out and I've worked to hard to get in. I'm not going to lose my place over a dumb fight; not that saving the girl was a bad choice. I felt good to help her out. If I didn't, then she would be in a safe by now. I lightly gave a small laugh at thinking of how she said it.

"What's so funny?" Another of them asked as he placed his dish in the sink without washing it.

"Nothing, I was just remembering something but it isn't important. So are we ready to go?"

"Yup. Oh, hey you have my ipod right? Can I have it back? I don't want to listen to manager hyung blab on about his days of being a star."

"Oh yeah, it's in my jacket. I'll get it." I ran to my shared room and looked for my jacket. "That's funny, it's not here."

"Hey Jae, do you know where my jacket is?" I asked my roommate.

"Nope, I don't."

"That's weird because I can't find it."

"Maybe you missed placed it hyung."

"Maybe..." I thought really hard as to where I could have put my jacket then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Oh no. "The girl."

"What? What girl?"

"Uh nothing. I'm sorry Su I'll try to find it later."

"Awwww." He pouted as the manager came to pick us up, already blabbing on about when he was doing CFs.

. How could I forget my jacket! Oh wait! I know where she lives! Maybe, if I sneak out really quickly and run to her place I can ask for it back! Yes! That's what I'm going to do! Now I just need to find a way to sneak passed the members and manager hyung. Hmmm...

(End Mysterious Man's POV)


Ello potatoe ^^ lol hi guys! so I have to say its a bit weird seeing my name on the story lol but I'll get over it :P please comment and subscribe! (if you haven't already done so) and feel free to check out my other fics as well <3
-MinniMoon