Truth or Dare? Part 2

Truth or Dare? [TWO-SHOT]

 

“Okay…” Kevin muttered and spun the bottle again, a bit weaker. Everyone stared at the person it was pointing too.

“Hah! Karma .” Jaeseop shouted as he pointed a finger accusingly at Kevin. The other whimpered like a little kid.

“Shut up!” he moaned. Hoon chuckled. Soohyun is the one that spoke.

“Truth or dare sweetheart?” he mocked. Kevin glared at him. All of them were waiting.

“…Dare.” He said, showing his dangerous side. Soohyun smirked.

“Okay then. Since you seemed so set in setting all the other members up, go to the person you think is the most attractive, and sit in their lap for the rest of the game, giving him a kiss every 2 minutes.” Hoon laughed out loud.

“You know, I’m starting to think we should let our leader pick out the dares.” He commented, high-fiving the said leader. Kevin growled.

“…I hate you.” He muttered.

“This is the feeling we get when you do it to us.” Dongho mentioned, still lying comfortably on the couch. Soohyun cocked a smirk and motioned for Kevin to complete the dare.

“Uh! Fine!” he screamed and stood up. He scouted around the group. He locked eyes with a certain someone and sighed. Guess he better go now. Kevin started walking over to the other, and placed himself on his lap, facing the others and leaning his back against his band mate’s chest.

“I’m the most attractive to you?” a deep voice asked when he felt Kevin sit on him.

“Shut up Eli.” Kevin ordered and huffed.

“Aw. So sweet!” Kiseop shouted with a great smile. Kevin glared at him. Eli chuckled and put his arms around Kevin’s small waist, locking his fingers together. The smaller just sighed and motioned for everyone to continue with the game. Soohyun spun the bottle again.

“Great. I was feeling left out.” Hoon sighed when it landed on him. Kevin was about to speak but Soohyun talked faster.

“Truth or dare. Oh and Kevin? It’s been two minutes.” He smirked. Kevin gasped and glared. He turned his head around and faced Eli.

“Sorry.” He muttered and softly pressed his own lips against Eli’s while staring into the others brown eyes. Eli smirked into the very light kiss, and moved his own closer making Kevin yelp and pull back. “…ert.” Kevin stated and turned back around, waiting for everyone to go back to torturing Hoon instead of him.

“Truth, this time please.” Hoon said, hearing everyone moan. Soohyun shook his head.

“Okay, okay.” He said, and began to think. “Have you ever ed in our dressing room?!” he asked, thinking it was such a great idea. Dongho laughed loudly.

“Someone’s been caught out!” he mocked. Hoon glared at the youngest.

“…Once. Just one time.” He admitted, blushing a little and too afraid to look at anyone in the eye.

“Eww! Where?!” Kevin asked. Hoon chuckled.

“In the bathroom Kev.” He confessed. “Can we move on?” he asked, wanting to get out of this conversation fast.

“Yes. As soon as Kevin kisses Eli again.” Soohyun commented, turning to stare at the pair. Kevin groaned.

“I hate you!” he said to the leader. Eli faked a frown.

“Am I that bad of a kisser!?” he asked seriously. Kevin turned to him and glared at him too.

“Don’t get involved Pigeon man.” He warned. Eli cocked an eyebrow.

“Sorry to tell you that I’m already involved. Are you going to kiss me or what?” he mocked. Kevin just ignored him and lightly pecked him again. This time, Eli grabbed the back of Kevin’s neck and pulled him closer, making their lips touch greatly, making Kevin groan. Eli softly poked out his tongue and Kevin’s lips, but it seemed the other was not going to give him any help at all. Eli let go of him and smirked.

“Two minutes huh?” he whispered. Kevin blushed blood red, and didn’t look at anyone else in the group, but he could hear the others giggling and chuckling.

“Next then?” Soohyun asked, but he heard Dongho groan.

“Sorry guys, I’m going to bed. The young need their beauty sleep.”  Dongho said, and walked away to his bed without waiting any answers. Soohyun sighed.

“Guess we better call it quits.” He sighed, and stood up – stretching. When he walked over to his bedroom, Hoon was the next one to get up.

“Well guys. Good night.” He commented, and went to his bed. Before going in he turned to Jaeseop.

“Don’t stay up too late now, AJ.” He said, making sure the other wasn’t about to pull an all-nighter… for any reason. Jaeseop smirked at the other and shrugged. Kiseop stood up next.

“Guess I’ll go too…” he said, and as he was about to walk away he felt someone grab his waist, pull him back, and throw him to the floor lightly, and get on top of him.

“What the-?” he struggled and then looked up at his captor. “Jaeseop?! Let me go.” He warned. Jaeseop just chuckled.

“Um. Let me think about that. No.” he smirked and bent down a little more.

“Why not?” he asked. Jaeseop chuckled.

“I know it’s only a game, but you teased me way too much.” He said, and brought his face closer to the others, so close that Kiseop could feel the other’s lips brush against his as he talked.

“Jaeseop…” he groaned, but AJ quickly captured his lips in a deep kiss. Kiseop immediately began moving his lips against his. Jaeseop the other’s lips sensually and put his tongue in the other’s mouth, and Kiseop wasted no time in massaging the others as well. Kiseop grabbed onto the hem of Jaeseop’s jeans, and pushed his head up to try and make the kiss go deeper. Jaeseop smirked and put his hands on Kiseop’s head and brought him up.

“You know, Hoon told me not to stay up too late.” Jaeseop heaved, needing air deeply.

“…Yeah, you better go to bed.” Kiseop took a deep breath, lust clouding his eyes. Jaeseop smirked.

“Want to go with me?” he asked. Kiseop stared. And waited. Jaeseop chuckled.

“Hell yes.” Kiseop finally replied, and hung on to Jaeseop’s neck as the other pulled him up and carried him bridal style to his room. Eli chuckled.

“Poor Hoon.” He said. Kevin sighed and looked round at him.

“Can you let go of me now?” he asked. Eli cocked an eyebrow.

“Why?” he wondered.

“The game’s over.” He stated. Eli laughed.

“And?” he asked. Kevin widened his eyes.

“I don’t need to be here anymore.” He tried to explain. Eli laughed.

“I don’t see what you’re getting at. Besides, before the game finished you had yet to finish your dare.” He replied, smirking.

“…Fine, one more. But that’s it.” Kevin said, and quickly pecked Eli’s lips, releasing him quickly. “Now let me go.” Eli laughed at the feeble attempt of a kiss.

“You’re not getting away with that pathetic thing.” Eli explained, and before Kevin could move, Eli captured his lips and garbbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer. Kevin could feel Eli’s hand moving to his waist. Eli the other’s lips again, but was met with the same denial as last time. He moved his hand, and put it under Kevin’s top, storking the other’s back with his cold hand – which made Kevin gasp in surprise. With this, Eli slipped his tongue into the other’s mouth, surprising the other again by massaging Kevin’s tongue. Kevin moaned and surprisingly wrapped his arms around Eli’s neck, turning around in his lap so they were facing each other. The kiss went on for as long as it could, before they both had to let go for air.

“Yum.” Eli said, embarrassing Kevin.

“You’re such a jerk Ellison.” Kevin instulted. Eli laughed.

“Anyway… Wanna kiss in another two minutes?” he asked, mocking the other. Kevin heaved.

“How about we make it in another five seconds?” he asked, smirking at the other. Eli smiled brightly.

“Yes sir!” he exclaimed and grabbed Kevin’s lips again.

That was going to be one hell of a night.