At Junhyung's house - Part I

A troublemaker for the Kingka!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You were lazily zapping channels on the Tv. It was a hot day and you didn't want to go out since it was unbearable the temperature outside. So you had decided to stay home. You wanted to invite someone to come over but everyone had other plans. Jihyun was on a trip with her parents; Gayoon, Doojoon, Sohyun and Dongwoon were at the spa enjoying the pool activities; Jiyoon was with her boyfriend...Yes, her boyfriend, because she had always had one but she never told you about that. You weren't mad at her, even though she was always so excited and funny she was reserved and she didn't like to talk about her. Moreover, her boyfriend was an idol and that was another good reason for not telling anyone of you. He had debuted not so long ago in a male group called Infinite. Since you wanted to debut as an idol too, you were interested in all groups (especially in Ukiss) and so you had known about them, even though you didn't know their names yet. One thing was sure they were the most synchronised idol group ever and their dances were all very difficult, in fact you had learnt their Before The Dawn dance and you had had an hard time in doing so. So Jiyoon was with Sunggyu, who was free from schedules that day and also Hyunsik was busy with his work. Moreover you didn't want him to come visit you since it would have enraged Junhyung.

Talking about Junhyung, you really wanted to see him, but you didn't dare to call him over since you were afraid that he could do something to you. There was no one at your home at the moment and you didn't like the idea of you two being alone in your house. You knew that he could be a real ert and that scared you. But still, you wanted to see him. You pouted thinking about that and continued to change channels on Tv.

Suddenly you got a text.

From: Jerk

Yah! Shortie! What are you doing?

You smiled at his message. At first you got angry at him every time you called like that, since you knew that you were short and you didn't like that. But then you thought that it was rather cute how you called him Jerk and how he called you Shortie. It was better than that usual names like Honey, Jagi or other like that which gave you nausea only thinking about them.

To: Jerk

I'm not doing anything. Y?

You waited some minutes for his reply. In the mean time you tried to focus on the quiz programme on the Tv but you had started thinking about him and now you were lost. Everytime you started to think about him you couldn't do anything properly. Even when you still weren't dating if you started to think about him whil you were studying then you would have better closed your books since your mind was not thinking abuot studying anymore. He finally texted you back.

From: Jerk

Come to my house, NOW! 

You furrowed your brows. Why does he had repleid like that? Maybe he was in trouble? But he wouldn't have asked you to help him. And if there wasn't anyone at his home and he wanted to do that things with you? You were only sure about a thing. He couldn't oreder you like that so you replied back.

To: Jerk

The magic word please, and Y?

You waited for another couple of minutes and finally got his reply.

From: Jerk

Because I need you. 

And the magic word is : dukkbokki. 

You smiled for his cuteness and then giggled at the magic word thing. He sure knew you well. You decided to go to his home. You didn't want to spend the day trying to find something interesting on Tv and you wouldn't also go out because it was too hot. You would have risked to face the erted side of Junhyung. Moreover you didn't know if there was someone at his house or if he was alone, and even if you were alone you would have kick him on the balls if he dared to touch you. You wore shorts and a simple white tshirt. You left a massage for your parents saying that you were visiting a friend of yours an excited the house.

 

It took you some time to understand where his house was but then you finaly arrived and you couldn't believe to what you were seeing. You didn't know there were houses that huge in Korea. You remained there with your mouth hanging open for a while. Then you snapped of your daze and rang the doorbell. 

<< Who is it? >> asked a female voice.

<< E-ehm...I'm Hyuna, Junhyung's friend... >> you stated. You didn't want to say that you were his girlfriend. Probably he hadn't said that to his parents and also you didn't know whose voice was the one talking with you trhough the entry phone. It couldn't be his mom's since the voice seemed to be the one of a young woman. 

<< Come in. >> you heard and then the gates clicked open. There was a little path heading to the main door surronded with bushes and trees. The house became even more surreal than before. The door opened before you could knock or rang again the doorbell and Junhyung came out of the house. He took your hand and brought you in. At that moment you saw a maid, probably the one who was talking with you trhough the entry phone, who was approaching both of you.

<< Do I have to inform Mrs. Yong about your friend's visit? >> she asked in a formal tone refering to Junhyung. 

<< Do as you wish, I don't care... >> he replied cold as ever. The maid bowed and headed upstairs, maybe to his mother's room. You hit him on the back.

<< Yah! >> he yelled at you.

<< You don't talk with her like that! Poor girl, she is only doing her work... >> you said thinking about the maid's not so good expression. Junhyung pouted and took your hand. He went upstairs dragging you to his room but before you could enter it you heard someone cough behind you in order to get your attention. You and Junhyung both turned to see Mrs. Yong behind you.

<< Junhyung, who is this? >> she said looking at you with a snobby expression.

<< She is my girl, no need of other introductions. >> he stated and dragged you in his room locking the door before you could say anything to her.

<< Yah! I was going to introduce myself.>> you said pouting.

<< Don't worry about that, anyway she doesn't care. >> he assured. 

You nodded and shifted your gaze to his room. It was a little messy incomparison with the cleanliness of the rest of the house, so you thought that the maid wasn't allowed to go there. There were some clothes on the bedside table while the desk was empty. It was the only thing clean in there, and this proved that he didn't like to study very much. You walked near the desk. There was a photo there. There were him, Gikwang and Hara when they were still kids. Jelousy hit you, you didn't like him being so close with her. In that photo you hadn't at forst recognised Hara, she was smiling cutely with her hair styled in two pig tails and with a white dress. She seemed ...human. Maybe because she was still a child. Now she didn't seem so innocent. Junhyung noticed that you had been looking at the photo for too long, you had a sad expression on your face. He didn't want you to be sad about him: he knew that you weren't in good terms with Hara but he wouldn't you to think that he had still a relationship with her.

He suddenly hugged you from behind resting his head on your shoulder. He then tenderly kissed your neck from there.

<< Thank you for coming. I really needed you. >> he whispered squeezing you tighlty. Your heart was beating fast because of him but you weren't caring about that now. You were worried about him. You had never seen him like that, something had happened for sure that made him upset and you didn't want to see him like that. You wanted to ask him what was wrong, but you thought that probably he didn't want to say it to you, so you turned to face him and hugged him back sinking in his chest.

<< Don't worry. I'm here for you. >> you whispered smiling to reassure him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!! Did you like the chapter?? There were many Junah moments in here kekekekeke. Anyway, do you know that I have already in my mind stories for other fanfics? But I'll finish this firstly and then I will write others too. :) Please comment, comments are really much appreciated. :D