Meet again (one)

Meet Again

 


:::...::MEET AGAIN ONE::...:::

 

 

The first time I set foot on New York City he was the first person i met.

  

 

I'm so excited to finally see New York! I've never have a dream than going here, I don’t know why but it's just a great desire of mine to go here. And this is it! New York! I peek through the window of the plane and there I saw, giant buildings, the statue of liberty, and other beautiful things you'll wish to see. My lips curved into a smile as the plane landed on the ground.

 

You may now take your seatbelts off. The doors will be opening in a few minutes. Welcome to New York City, have a nice day everyone.   

 

I stretch my hands grinning like crazy and immediately pick my purse and went outside the plane. ”This is a blast!” I exclaimed inhaling the morning breeze of New York. Everything seemed to be perfect... so perfect. I walk to the luggage area and slightly roamed around the airport, it's uniqueness is far from those other airports I've seen. I chuckled away the riot inside my head as it started comparing airports and places, which is beautiful, which is nice. Instead, I go near the luggage area to find mine. As soon as I saw the red bag of mine, I quickly grab it and to my dismay, it weighed so much! Triple of mine!

 

I remember Yesterday when I carried it, I almost trip! Angry with my own thoughts and memories. I tried grabbing it again but as hopeless as I am, I just put the anger and embarrassment away and choose to wait for some worker there to help me pick it up.

 

“Here.” I was startled to see a man handing my stuffs, he's taller than me, his hair short and curly, he have a big soft brown eyes and he was freakin' white! But at least I'm whiter... but still!!! I finally muster a smile after seemed like forever -on gawking on the handsome guy- of staring on him. I hurriedly snatch my things away from his hold and mouthed thanks. ”Thanks.” It was supposed to be a word but I feel like my own throat won't cooperate and not a single sound escape my already open mouth. It's really embarrassing! I'd rather get it from someone... ahh, workers! Or... ughh!! Anyone but not this freaking handsome -oh y- guy!!!! I bowed trying my best to hide my blush from him and walk away slightly struggling because of the luggage's weight.

 

" IT REALLY IS EMBARASSING KRYSTAL~ T^T "

 

 

:::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...::

 

When I came to Hawaii, I saw him in a candy shop and it's just fate that we both grab the last chocolate bar there, he gave it to me even though I know that he pick it first.

 

"Hey Vic, I'm in Hawaii! How's modeling?" I called one of my friends from modeling telling her that I'm in Hawaii, Victoria and I are friends since we both started at the same year and we've been through to many fashion shows and photo shoots together already, she has the cheerful girl inside that body and I love it! Every time I travel, she always wanted souvenirs where ever place it is and today, I choose to wander around the town.

 

“I want some chocolate and 'I love Hawaii' things Kryssie~" Victoria squealed in delight as soon as I talk to her. She's too cute; I can really imagine her squealing like crazy in happiness.

“Ok I got it Vic, I'm going to shop a bit honey. Save the talk later! Bye~" I giggled with her on the other line and she finally bid her good bye before I hang up the call.

 

And there I saw, A candy shop few feet away from me! Those candies look.. Hmmm!! YUMMY! I skip my way to the shop and look through each sweet they sell. I don't know why but. I am twenty one and I still crave for things like this! Maybe I'm way too immature. My mouth watered instantly and my sight immediately stolen by the delicious looking chocolate bar from the corner, that's so delicious! And the one who's going to get it is looking delicious too! ”wait, what?” I paused a bit surprised with my train of thoughts, but the chocolates too tempting!

 

I quickly ran towards the stall and grab the chocolate. It's the freaking last stock! But then, I realized I'm not the only one holding the piece of sweet, I'm too focus on the thing and it took me seconds before I realize that other hands has been holding it too. My eyes darted to the owner of the freaking hands whose about to take my chocolate away from me... and I was frozen on the spot! My eyes grew wide. My grip immediately leaves the bar and my throat won't speak again. 

 

It was him! It was him whom I met back in New York months ago! Him who carried those jaw dropping looks and him who helped me with my heave luggage... I blink. I am hallucinating! Oh yes! I am... 'cause after that incident, my minds been occupied on his gorgeous existence! I am just longing to see the man again! But no, it's not a dream. It isn't right? I gasped when I realized myself looking on him... gawking again. Since i didn't have the voice to speak I mouthedsorry” before I left him there, surprised also. My cheeks had been burning like hell! 

 

And I just feel that someone's been grabbing my hand and placing a chocolate bar in it. I'm forcedly spin around and there he was. ”Oh boy.” I gasped, he was smiling to me!! HE WAS FREAKING SMILING TO ME!!! AND... AND... HE WAS, " HANDSOME " the boy grinned to me. OH PLEASE!! I thought i don't have voice to speak??!! Why you crazy mouth speaking without my permission?!!! UGH! 

 

With all the shame I carry and with this crazy red cheek of mine, I forcefully smiled back. " T-thank you. " He nodded still smiling and turns his back to look for anything sweet again. He was really gorgeous... no, he is handsome... ughh!! Gentleman!

 

 

:::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...::

 

When my mom called from California, I went there and what's funny is he's just sitting at the back of my seat on the plane.

 

" Hi Sweetie, I miss you already Krystal baby! Won't you go back here??? Mommy wants to spend some time with her two always BUSY daughters! " My mom stomped her foot childishly over the phone and because her heels were clicking, I knew exactly what she's been doing. I did the same thing, mind you. I chuckled and nod to myself.

 

" Sorry Omma, I need to go to Mexico, we have a shooting there. " I giggled when I heard my mom throwing tantrums and scolding my dad in anger. " I promise to be there.. Without you even knowing it. "  I laughed and we have a little chat about current lives before we bid our, " farewell. "

 

The plane to California just landed passengers. Gate one and four will be opening soon. Have a nice trip!

 

" Yeah have a nice trip after the tireful photo shoot here in Mexico.. " I mumbled tiredly and made my way to the plane.

 

 

As soon as I settled myself on the plane, I look on the window and because it was slightly dark outside, I can clearly saw the man who's standing in front of my seat. Nah~ it’s just your imagination... my mind speak for me tiredly. Yes, I was just tired. But when he flashes me a smile... It was him! Oh~ He was looking on me... smiling! No!! GRINNING! oh`oh`oh. He looks cute! I panicked and quickly remove the thought away and the surprised look on my face. 

 

I need to be awarded for actually smiling back on him without even forcing myself of gawking! He stopped grinning and walks pass my seat and, he was just freaking sitting at the back of my seat! I felt awkward... super! So i was left with no choice, i was tired... yes I am. So I just choose to sleep all the way to California.

 

:::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...::

 

After the incident two days after, I saw him again in California. My mom, sister and I leave home for a small stroll around the city. We just stop to a new build park and that day was as beautiful as the park... because he was there... plus the nice scenery. Yeah, he was really there, I'm not dreaming, hallucinating, imagining this time.

 

He was there, standing holding a camera and taking photographs. I was stunned when I feel the flash of his camera towards me, I look his way and he just wave, having that same smile again on his face. He motioned me the peace sign and look on his camera again.

 

And I shamelessly smiled. 'Click' the flash of his camera greeted me again. He bowed and started walking away. But he never takes his eyes off me, and the mesmerizing smile never fades.

 

" I saw the exchange of smile~ " Jessica, my sister, sing and my mom started poking my sides.

 

" Ai-Aigoo!! St-op!!! " I laughed as they mercilessly tease and tickle me. I hade being poked for hell's sake!

 

" Tell me baby.. you like that man. Who is he? " My mom giggled like a teenager with my sister. Aren't they embarrassed with their... Their... TRUE statement.

 

I pouted and puffed my cheeks. " He's a complete stranger. I just met him in New York, Hawaii, Las Vegas, even in Paris and Italy. And at the plane when I go here in California... and today.. So stop. Aigoo~ " 

 

" Y-you what?!!! " Jessica and Mom's eyes were so wide! " T-that's A LOT!! " my mom choked out after Jessica's sudden explosion.

 

" Maybe it was DESTINY (~ ^_^)~ " Jessica said knowingly, she wiggle her brows. And it irritates me, she they just said everything loudly! Loud enough for him to hear us! Don't they have any shame?? I shook my head in frustration.

 

" It's FATE~ " my mom sing and I rolled my eyes. Though I can't remove the blush on my face even though I deny their words, I think the same way. Err, why does my heart beats furiously? I felt uneasy. I look his way and he was there, leaning on the park bench still holding his camera while grinning unstoppably... so he's been eave's dropping and watching us? I raised a brow and he flashed me a wide smile making his perfect white teeth be seen before he broke into a chuckle. Too much for today to be this embarrassed~~ I bowed my head and look away.

 

" Aigoo~ Krystal here is blushing~!!!! " Sica yelled. " Look Handsome boy! She's so pretty when blushing right? " yeah, loud enough for the people and the handsome creature on the bench to hear. My mom wave at him and he freakin' wave back flashing us his boyish grin! Oh! he likes what's happening too! Isn’t he even kind of... embarrassed... even just a...bit?

 

I was so surprised and I just found myself walking away, more like running. " You two were embarrassing me! I'm waiting on the car! " and the next thing is I heard the victorious laugh of my sister and my mother, but someone's laugh been lingered all over my mind before I can finally leave the park. I look on them and my eyes caught the handsome being laughing gorgeously. " It's been another month since I saw you in Hawaii... at least I made you laugh Mr. Gorgeous… and we met again."

 

I ran my way to the car and slammed myself on the backseat, panting. I look on the rear mirror instantly, " I'm really blushing... so red " I puffed my cheeks and grip my chest pathetically. " Stop beating so fast like this... please " I close my eyes, hoping that when I open it, the furious beating of my heart will turn to normal again.

 

:::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...::

 

Annyeong yorobeun! I'm not so used to write stories like this.. but at least i try.