switch to minho

crazy love game

hello kwon yuri here. This is a recap of the latest event. im in love with the boys tennis team member, yesung. However, yesung has a crush on krystal ( but got rejected ) After that its been confirmed that krystal likes minho. ( aka the boys tennis team leader) furthermore.... i recieved a confession from minho...... in other words WE GOT A LOVE SQUARE!!


i was shocked " of course not never never never never" i said " but minho .. ur the captain of tennis team, so dont goof off in a place like this, come on, lets go" he said briskly geezz cold person.. but come to think of it, he would have that sort of reaction "anyway, im sorry minho" it would have been nice if he got jealous....

that night

but as an example if i got confessed to then something like this would happen " to bad, minho. im the one she likes"

AS IF HE ACCEDENTLY SAID THAT!! " but he wouldnt "i said bluntly and keep on chopping lemons

whats a way to get him to say that


next day at school

yesung was playing tennis while i took a break

" okay thats enough for today " he said as he wiped the sweat off his face " thats for your hard work" i came up to him and shoved a lemon soaked in honey at his face " here its vitamin c! say "aah" "

"who would want that idiot!!" " ehhhh!! but i was really confident about my work!!" " but i told u im not going to eat it!!!"

"well then i'll take it...." minho said behind me and eat the lemon off my finger and started to kiss my finger. Everyone wa shocked. especially yesung and krystal "mmm delicious" he said but i accidenlty dropped the box without moving i turned to krystal which looked emotionless

" kk.krstal !! this is really nothin at all" i nervously said " its not noting. i just feel like eating what the girl i like made"

GAHHHH THATS TOO MUCH

" make sure u clean up that lemon" krystal told me and walked away while evryone was chatting about how minho likes me

" thank goodness i thought she would be upset" " i'll get some water " yesung said and also walked away " ahh thank you" " yeahhh"

hmmmm and yesung wasnt worried about it either

witout me knwing it yesung the tip of his finger "its... sweet..."


next day

" soooooo what happened between you and minho" yoona asked " thats what i want to know "

after that... i felt even more nervous about yesung " i feel like the distance between me and yesung has gone bigger" " then what if u change to minho " taeyeon told me " yeahhh its (probably) luckier if u love someone that loves u ..."

"but more than that... whats everyone working on" i asked as i see girls doing kitting " ahh its because its christmas soon" yoona explians to me why they do it

"OKAY i'll do it too" after that i knitted every time i am free. after tennis i run to the other side of the boys tennis court and notice yesung and leeteuk " ahhh look yuri is coming over" leeteuk said which made yesung turn to me " i wonder wht shes off to attack today "

i didnt stopped to them and kept on running " ahh goodbye yesung, leeteuk " " huh she didnt come over... wow i think i get it... she over you and finally switched to minho"

".... i guess so...." he said without any expression leeteuk was shocked "ar.....are...are you sick yesung"

"huh.........." " yesung is sick " "AM NOT!!"

oooooooohhhhhh the switchhhhhh next chapter... THE FIGHT FOR YURIS LOVE