Homework (Yoseob)

Just A Dream

 

You looked at your homework that was spaced all over your dining room table. You hated yourself for procrastinating so this is what you got.....instead of spending time with him you had to finish your homework. You hid everything to hiding the remotes for the tv, putting your laptop away then putting your phone on silent.

 

You finally settled down, picking up the pencil and began working. 30 minutes in silence started to bother you so you grabbed your iPod and pressed shuffle. His groups songs played reminding you of him. You started singing not hearing the door to your apartment open.

 

Practice finished early. He told the members where he was headed, they smiled and as he exited out the practice room. He text her to check up what she was doing. Usually she responds quickly but no response. he called but it went to voice mail. 

 

He reached her apartment,  he called again but still no answer. He fished out the extra key you had gave him. He slowly opened the door, seeing an empty living room he looked around. He heard singing and followed where the source was. There you were concentrating on your homework, your music on full blast since he could hear it a couple of steps from behind you.

 

He chuckled at you and smiled as he heard you sing once again. He loved when he heard you sing, you were talented but you never thought you were that great.

 

He crept up on you, standing behind you he slowly lowered his face besides yours. "Boo!" He yelled, you screamed and fell off your seat. Panting while holding your hand against your chest. You looked over to your boyfriend laughing.

 

"Yah!!  Yang Yoseob!" You got up pouting. "I'm sorry but you just looked so cute when studying." He came up giving you a light kiss on your lips. He pulled away smiling, leaving you to smile with him.  "Not mad at me now?" He asked you shook your head. "Actually what are you doing here? I thought you had practice." You picked up your things that fell. "Practice ended early so i wanted to surprise you" He smiled again. " Well great job on surprising me." You eyed him. "What's all this anyway?" He looked at the table full of paper

 

"Homework." You sighed looking down at it. "Why do you have so much?" You bit your lip still looking down. "You waited till last minute didn't you?" "No...." You sat down. "Why do you always wait till last minute?" "I don't like homework." You whined then layed your head on the table. "Hey don't whine you sound like a kid." You scoffed. "Let's make a deal. You finish your homework and we'll spend time together okay?" "Okay!" You beamed.

2 hours later of hard work you were done.

 

You started to put your things away. Walking into the living room you see yoseob fast asleep. You walked over putting a blanket over his body. "You need rest" you whispered and kissed his cheek. He grabbed you wrist pulling you to lay besides him. You struggled but he held onto you tighter. "Yoseob let me go I have to put stuff away." "No. But...you're done with your homework right?" He asked eyes still closed. "Yeah"

"Well let's spend our time taking a nap first" 

After finishing your homework at least you got to spend time with him in the end

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Something of Yoseob! I actually experience this....the scaring part thanks to my friends. Now i'm paranoid =____= 

Geez Yoseob...too cute XD