Returning (Junhyung)

Just A Dream

 

You woke up late, enjoy the empty house to yourself.

“Ahh” you sighed to yourself. One week seem too short for this so you tried to relax as much as you can.

Getting a glass of juice a picture of someone flashed in your mind.

“Junhyung” You spaced out.

After 5 years he randomly appears in your dreams during these last couple of nights.

“What the hell??” You said out loud finishing your juice. You decided to call your close friend.

“Hello?” She answered in a question.

“Hey Hey Hey you know it’s me” sounding a bit sad

“Hahaha I’m just kidding what’s up?” her tone sounding happy.

“ I had a dream about him again”

“Really?! This must be a sign that you’ll see each other soon” she cooed at me

“Pfft~” You scoffed, hoping that it wasn’t true.

“Want to get lunch?” You asked

“Food?! sounds great!” Sounding overly excited

“Geez calm down, let’s go to your favorite restaurant then get coffee afterwards” You suggested.

“Woohoo” She yelled into the phone causing you to remove your ears.

“OK BYE!!” You were a bit mad from her loud voice over the phone.

You stood in front of your closet, thinking what to wear; you sighed to yourself, taking your phone out and texting your friend.

“Hey what are you wearing?? I don’t want to over dress if you’re not”

“Hmmm, not too casual like jeans I always wear. So…wait you know what don’t think about it. If you do you’ll have a harder time picking clothes out. Just throw something together okay? I’ll meet you there in an hour”

“Ugh~ “ Looking at your closet again. You just took things out and started getting ready.

You arrived early reserving a table, your friend came in just as you were seated.

“Did you run here?? “ You looked at her panting.

“No, I’m just REALLY hungry” She smiled then looking at the menu.

“Wahh I like how they renovated the place” She looked around, then stopped looking off to someone.

“Are you ready to order?” You asked her still looking at your menu. When she didn’t respond to you, you looked up.

“What are you looking at?” You looked at her following her gaze, stopping who you think you saw.

“Isn’t that….” She began to speak.

“Junhyung?” You both said at the same time. Junhyung looked over to your table and you quickly turned away.

“Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god” You whispered, closing your eyes

“This must be destiny” She looked at you.

“Looks like they just got here too” She saw him with a group of people just receiving their menus.

“Order now so we can eat and leave” Your head still facing the other way.

You ordered your food and it came.

You tried your best to eat quickly but didn’t want to look like a baby while eating. Surprisingly your friend finished before you already waiting.

“Yah! Hurry up if you want to leave” She whispered taking glances at Junhyung’s table.

She was constantly reminding you making you more nervous.

“Okay okay, I’ll just take this to go” You pushed your food to the side motioning the waitress.

“You know he’s been looking at you right” She said before taking a sip of her water.

“Shhh!” You didn’t want to look his way.

Finally the waitress arrived with your food to take home and your bill. You paid, rushing out before Junhyung would notice you were gone.

“He’s coming!” She said behind you. Damn, you would think you left quickly and quietly but he still found out.

“     ah~” He called. Making you speed walk, maneuvering through the busy room full of people.

“     ah” He grabbed your arm, pulling you to face him.

“     ah, nice to see you again” He smiled, still holding onto you.

*ahh that smile *

“Oh Junhyung, nice to see you again” You smiled, bowing to him.

“Weren’t you with someone?” He trailed off looking behind you.

“Oh yeah” You looked behind you finding your friend gone

*She is so dead! Thanks for leaving me*

You felt your phone buzz, “Excuse me for a sec” You checked it seeing it was your friend.

[Sorry I ran without you :/ I’m still here waiting :D]

You had the WTH look on your face. “I have to go Junhyung it was nice seeing you again” You lied, seeing him just brought back those feeling you thought you forgot. You turned to leave but Junhyung still had his hand on you. You turned around seeing him with a blank face.

“Junhyung??” You asked confused.

“Can I…see you again?” He asked still holding onto you. You stood there for a good minute thinking about it. Yes or No.

“Yes” You smiled, inside you were still unsure. He smiled and you both exchanged numbers. He walked back to his table leaving you at the entrance.

*What did I just do?*

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Experience i had with my friend. But i didn't run out on her.

As you all know about Beast. Woohoo 2/1 days till their song is released. Geez i'm already spazzing over their teaser pics. All my favorites especially Dongwoon, Junhyung and Kikwang.