Epilogue: Everlasting Love

Since The Day You Saved My Life

 

This is just a short epilogue of 61 years later...


 

61 Years Later: November 20

 

            Kiseop walked idly through the neat and well-groomed yard of stones, still looking 19 years old. He came to a stop and looked down, smiling with watery eyes.

 

            “You never knew me as a child, but I knew you. I loved you so much for so long. I never went to talk to you because I felt nervous. I put myself through to much pain and suffering by watching you from afar, you know that?

 

            “I can’t even remember when I didn’t love you. When I’d saved you, I felt that it was the complete right thing to do. I knew I had to save you, even if it meant dying in the process.

 

            “When you disappeared, I was completely devastated. I didn’t know what to do with myself after that. I spent hours upon hours desperately searching for you somewhere but came up with nothing until that fateful night with Kibum.

 

            “We’d been through a lot together then. They kept trying to kill you and for a while, I thought they had succeeded. You know…I had never truly understood you. I didn’t understand why you were so upset and depressed all of the time. But when I thought that you were gone, I began to understand. You felt like there was nothing left in the world- nothing left to live for.

 

            “You see…that how I felt when I thought I’d lost you again. I didn’t know what I was going to do. But then I learned that you were alive…I was so happy. You’d lit my world up again. And that’s what I hope I’ve done for you. I hope I was your light that brought you from the dark. You did seem happier you know…after it was all over and we’d gone far away.

 

            “Though you never seemed completely content. Life…life’s hard, especially ours. We’ve been through a lot of pain…” he paused and smiled wider, “And looking back on it now, I wouldn’t change a thing.”

 

            He placed the bundle of white roses he’d been carrying on the ground next to the tombstone that read:

Kevin Woo (Woo Seunghyun)

 

1991-2073

 

Life’s like a light switch. Without a source of energy, it’s pointless. I found my energy.

 

            “Happy birthday my one and only love, my yeobo, Kevin woo. I will never truly love another.” He said, then walked away.



 

Well that's all m'dearies. I know some of you wanted a "y time" scene but the contest said to limit those so I'm not gonna do one. I hope you all loved this story as must as I loved writing it.

I'm actually tearing up right now thinking that it's over. I'll miss all of you so much. If you want, i'm begining a new Taoris fanfic called Until We Meet Again if you wanna check that out?

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this story. Think it'll win the contest?

 

A HUGE thanks to:

Vinseopdiva | iloveshinee333 | artsywriternch | Kakurine039 | RangerDanger1315 | xstrawberryavalanche | Ambersapphire18

Kaachan | KevinXKiseop | ShiS3op | Urunana | kiseopgirl | kevinthena | RawrXx | mipocai | kpopmusiclover | Foreverkiss_me

Nickisaywhut | Yuukey | SapphireMoon | yseraukiss | KevLene91 | CrazedOctopus | Cyresslovekiseop

This is everyone who's ever commented. Thank you all so much I love you all.

Another thanks to everyone who's subscribed and read my story.

Goodbye~!