Those lips.

Those lips.

 

Every one wants to kiss Yongguks lips, But can you blame them after all have you seem his pouty lips the full bottom lip.

Hes practically wearing a sighing saying 'Please my mouth'. Himchan knew it was unreasonable to be mad after all it wasn't Yongguks fault he was born with that mouth. And looking at him now as he sipped his latte getting foam on his plum bottom lip oh what he wanted to do to those lips. Sadly a Starbucks is no place to molest your hot boyfriend. 

Himchan wasn't the only one having these thoughts though apparently there server did to. He watched as she leaner over just enough for her perky s to flash his Yongguk but he kept calm after all they were in a public place. That was until the server grasped a napkin about to wipe the foam off Yongguks Lips for him. Himchan decided it and grasped his boyfriends chin pulling the surprised boy closer Yongguk stared at him oddly when he his bottom lip and stared to on it lightly getting rid of the foam. 

He smirked in victory when the servers eyes when wide and she dropped her tray only to hastily pick it up and run away.

"Himchan what was that for?"

"I was marking my territory" he said with a look of pure seriousness.

Yongguk raised an eyebrow at him, then again by now he was used to Himchan being ...Himchan. Well at least he could tell mom and dad he's boyfriend is one of kind right? Yeah thats the word to describe him. 

"I think we should leave Zelo asked for ice cream remember?"

"Right Zelo ice cream" He frowned he never understood why the other liked that kid so much, he himself didn't dislike the boy on the contrary he loved him but he didn't like him. Why? Because there is an ongoing war between them that no one knew about he was pretty sure Zelo didn't even know about it but they were. Again you might ask why? Well because the other boy is the only person his beloved Yongguk dots on thus starting the war for Yongguks affection. Some days he wished he could just lock his hyung in his room and tie him to the bed forever. 

The worst part was he didn't even know why Yongguk liked the little brat so much. When he asked once Yongguk had replied with "His like a kitty".

XXXX

They walked back to the studio with ice cream for every one. Every one was enjoying there dessert Himchan was enjoying the sight of his boyfriend the ice cream the bottom of the scoop and scooping up the tip of the vanilla flavored substance with his tongue. Effectively getting it on his lower lip once again. 

He was about to walk over to him and it off when he was beat by no other then the maknae who warped his arms around his hyung before the ice cream off his oh so sweet lips. Himchan did have to give to the boy he dose resemble a kitty. Note to self buy Yongguk a kitty and get rid of Zelo's body. 

After he thew the maknae out of the room he once again set to reclaim his territory. He stalked back to were Yongguk was looking up at him in confusion when he leaned over and put both hands on either side of Yongguks head trapping him. He leaned down to kiss his lips before devouring his mouth bitting at his lower lip till he received entry. He explored every place he could in the others mouth on his tongue till he felt hands at his chest when Yongguk ran out of air.  He pulled apart looking at the blushing face trying to get his lungs to work again.

He leaned back down to repeat the process before Yongguk gently pushed him off again gasping for air. 

"Himchan what are you doing?"

"I told you I'm marking my territory" "And as a dedicated boyfriend I will kiss touch fondling and mark every space on you body"

"What!" He looked with wide eyes

"You heard me now get so we can start" 

"Why you sound crazy"

"I'm crazy for you baby" Himchan claimed as he started tying to take the others shirt off of him. While Yongguk pulled it down.

"No means no Himchan thats called "

"In the seme hand book equals love just take it as an I love you"

With that said he leaned back in to kiss the already bruised lips that were still far to tempting. 

XXXX (yes I omitted the seen because i didn't like it)

"Hyung let me back in!"

The maknae cried as banged on the door. Making far too much noise to hear the moans and protest going on inside the room.

"Whats going on?" asked Yongjae waling back to the studio with Daehyun and Jongup

Just then the door opened reviling a satisfied Himchan and a wide eyed and ravished looking Yongguk with...bruised lips torn clothes and brus..hickeys and bite marks every where. Daehyun smirked at Himchan.

"It smells like shame and tears in hear" said Jongup