Why?/Hug

Why?/Hug

 

Jaejoong sat at his black sofa while his eyes glued to the TV screen. Jiji was sleeping by his side and his right hand Jiji’s head slowly.

 

(Everything has ended) I didn’t even start yet

(We broke up) I haven’t even heard the reason yet

 

Jaejoong listened to every word from the TV as his eyes never leave the figure at that screen. His heart beating very fast and their old memories come clouding his mind.

 

“We are Dong Bang Shin Ki” the five of them said out loud while bowing to the camera. The usual position where Jaejoong stood in the middle with Yoochun and Junsu at his left side, Changmin and Yunho at his right.

The camera flashing non-stop and they smile widely.

Jaejoong looked at his right side, where Yunho is and smile even widely when he realize the said man looked back at him.

 

“Meow…” Jiji purred and started to open her eyes.

“You’re awake? I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep with the TV sound” Jaejoong said and take Jiji to his lap. His eyes looked back at the TV.

 

(If it’s a sin) If loving you was a sin

(If that was a shin) If being genuine is a sin

(I’ll keep it low, I’ll keep it low) I’ll hold it in and stand my ground

 

“Yunho…I think I…”

“I love you, Jae…” Yunho cut Jaejoong’s sentence and Jaejoong looked at Yunho’s face with surprise.

“Wha…”

“I want to be the one to confess to you…I know this is wrong but I can’t keep it any longer. I love you, Kim Jaejoong” Yunho said and pulled Jaejoong to his warm hug. He hug Jaejoong tightly and inhale the guy’s sweet scent.

“I love you too, Yunho…” Jaejoong said back to him, he looked at Yunho’s face and smiled widely. Seeing Jaejoong smile at him, Yunho peck Jae’s lip.

And it makes Jaejoong red as tomato.

“Aaaw…now you’re blushing…” Yunho .

From outside of the room their three dongsaengs peeking at their sweet moment.

“And now, Yunjae is real…” Yoochun said and looked at the other two.

“Yes…I’m happy that they can true to each other…” Junsu nods his head as his tears ready to flow.

“I hope nothing will separate them…” Changmin said, his eyes still looking at his two eldest hyung kissing inside the room.

 

(Keep your head down)

You look pretty, but inside you’re so different, that’s what I’m afraid of

(Keep your head down)

I said I loved you but I’ll let you go

 

“Jaejoongie…you’re so pretty…” Yunho pinch Jaejoong’s cheek.

Jaejoong pouting at Yunho’s statement. He don’t like it when people refers him to beauty or pretty. He is a man and he wanted to be called handsome like what a man should be. Like how other people called his lovely Yunho.

“I don’t like to be called pretty…” he said back.

“But you’re different…you’re pretty inside and out” Yunho answered.

Jaejoong blushed at Yunho’s statement and look around, making sure there’s no other can hear their conversation. They were in the Music Bank stage after their long awaited comeback they were standing together in the stage with other artist.

“I love you…you are perfect. And I would never let you go” Yunho whispered to Jaejoong’s ear.

 

Jaejoong can feel his eyes getting teary as he heard the song. The person he love the most in this world singing that line in the song. He feels like his heart was stabbed by a dozen of knife and it hurts like hell.

“Yunho-yah…”

 

(Why?) Did you leave me so easily

(Why?) Did I look easy to you?

(Why?) My heart is ripping to shreds

(Why?) If every moment was a dream

(Why?) If only I had the time to set it right

(Why?) I prayed for your happiness

 

“Can’t you think about it again, Jae?” Yunho looked at Jaejoong’s figure that busy folding his clothes and put it inside his bag.

“No, Yunho. We’ve think these through…Junsu, Yoochun and me”

“But why? Why now? We can wait a little more…why you want to leave me?” Yunho asked as his eyes getting teary.

Jaejoong stopped his work and looked back at Yunho’s figure. Standing at the door. Jaejoong walked to where Yunho is and cupped his face in his hand.

“I won’t leave you, Yunho…”

“But you said you want to leave SM” Yunho talked back.

“Yes…but not you. You are the reason why I can get through all of these years being a slave and all…” said Jaejoong.

“Jae…please don’t leave. I’m begging you…” Yunho pulled Jaejoong to his arm and hugged Jaejoong tightly. He put his head in the crock of Jaejoong’s neck, inhaling the man’s scent he loved the most and the scent he would missed like mad.

Jaejoong can feel Yunho’s heavy breath on his neck and his eyes getting wet. He wrapped his arm at Yunho’s body even tighter. Holding Yunho like there’s no tomorrow.

“Yunho…please understand me. You know how hard we’ve been working all these years and how they treated us. I can’t hold it anymore. Why wouldn’t you come with us? Let’s go Yunho…come with us. Leave SM” Jaejoong plead as tears already streaming down his cheek.

Jaejoong looked at Jaejoong’s teary eyes “You know I can’t do it, Jae…I’m a leader and I should stay here. I can’t just leave SM” Yunho answered.

“But…”

“Sssh…I understand. Leave then, Jae. I give my permission. If it’s the only thing that can make you smile again. As long as you happy” Yunho said, he kissed the tears that flowing from Jaejoong’s eyes.

“Yunho-yah...”

“I’m sorry for disturbing your moment but Jae hyung…we must hurry before someone from management come here” Yoochun said from outside of the room. The other two stand behind him.

Yunho released his hug and kissed Jaejoong’s temple with all his heart.

“This is not a good bye, Jae…we’ll be together again soon” he said and kissed jaejoong’s lips.

“Hyung…” Junsu called slowly, he doesn’t want to disturb his hyungs. He know Jaejoong and Yunho are the one who break really badly after the case between the three of them and SM.

Jaejoong leaves Yunho’s lips and stared at Yunho’s eyes “I’ll be waiting for that time…I love you Yunho…I really do. It will be you and only you forever…”

Jaejoong saw Changmin when he walked out from the room. He hugged their magnae tightly “Take care of your hyung…” he whispered as tears flowing from his eyes.

 

(Keep your head down)

Erased, disappeared, you’ve burned to death in my heart

(Keep your head down)

Erased, disappeared, you’ve died in my heart and you no longer exist

 

Jaejoong’s face already wet with tears when the song ended. He looked at the TV screen that shows some commercial and touched the phone beside him. He grabbed it and dialed some number that he remembered so well.

The call answered and Jaejoong said while crying “Yunho-yah…I missed you…”

“Jaejoongie…you cry?”asked Yunho from the other line.

Jaejoong didn’t answer, he only crying even more. After hearing Yunho’s voice that he missed so much he can’t said anything but cry due to all of his emotion for being separated from his love.

“Jae…count to ten…”

Jaejoong followed Yunho’s order and count “One…two…three…four…five…six…seven…eight…nine…ten…” he count and when it ends with ten suddenly his apartment bell ringing. He stands up from his seat with phone still glued to his ears he run to the front door and opened the door to see Yunho with a cap, glasses and mask standing in front of his door.

Jaejoong throw himself inside Yunho’s arm as Yunho walked inside the apartment.

“Jae…I missed you” he whispered to Jaejoong that hugging him tightly and don’t want to let him go. He hugged him back and kissed Jaejoong’s hair “I love you…”

“I’m so scared you would leave me…” Jaejoong said between his tears. Yunho cupped Jaejoong’s face and wipe the tears with his thumb.

“Don’t cry…I would never leave you, Jae…” he reassured as he pick Jaejoong up, bridal style.

He kissed Jaejoong lips and Jaejoong hug Yunho’s neck, deepening the kiss.

 

()()()

 

“Meow…”

Jaejoong’s eyes opened when he heard Jiji’s sound. He looked at his side and smiled when he saw Yunho sleeping beside him. Both of his arm wrapped Jaejoong’s waist.

“Jiji-yah…don’t wake up your Appa…” Jaejoong whispered to Jiji that sit at his belly. The cat looked back at him and jump down from the bed.

Suddenly Yunho stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes “Morning Jaema…” he said and pulled Jaejoong closer.

“Morning Yunpa…” Jaejoong said back and smiled.

Last night was the best night for this year. They spend their night together in this bed. Showing their love to each other and Jaejoong can still hear Yunho whispering ‘I love You’ all night long until they can finally sleep at 5 a.m.

“I love you, Jae…”

“I know…I love you too…”

“But why do you look sad?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong sat in the bed, Yunho following him “I…I’m just feeling insecure…last night I heard you and Changmin’s song and every line of that song stabbed right to my heart, Yun…I can’t even imagine if you really said that to me…” Jaejoong said, his tears threatening to flow again.

“In my heart in my soul nayege sarangiran
Ajig osaeghajiman uh uh babe
Isesang modun gor noyege jugoshipo ggumesorado”

Suddenly Yunho sang their song, Hug. The one that the two of them always sing to each other.

Jaejoong smiled and kiss Yunho’s lips and sing

Norur nae pume gadug anun chae gudoboryossomyon shipo
Yongwonhi”

The two of them looked at each other eyes and smile. Yes, you don’t need to asked about it anymore. You can see it from his eyes that there’s only you inside it. No need to cry, no need to be angry. There’s nothing can separate us. We’ll be together. Always. Just keep the faith and look to the future.

====================================================================================================

It's so heartbreaking...

Seeing the MV and all the problem occured after it

Some cassie who sided with Homin bashing JYJ and cassie who sided with JYJ bashing Homin and said some horrible word about the two of them who decided to make a comeback. Please...if you a real cassie then you will support both of them, JYJ and Homin. We're one. Don't let SM break us apart. They need our support and our faith.

And about the problem between Cassie and ELF. I'm also so sad to hear that. I'm sure something's wrong. How can Sungmin and Shindong oppa said horrible things to Junsu? For god sake, they were best friend. TVXQ and SUPER JUNIOR is inseparable. They were best friend. That's how Cassie and ELF are, best friend. Please stop fighting and reunite again. All of us must understand how SM want to crush JYJ and i think this is got something with SM too...just my feeling...but try to think about it again. Cassie and ELF always support each other. There's even CassieELF and i'm one of them too. I'm proud to shout 13elieve and AKTF, to wave a red and blue stick.

I'm sorry if i'm getting emotional...i don't want to offended anyone but i want to say what's been bugging me all this day.

sorry for the grammar error

please read and leave your comment when you had time

XOXO

Only4Kyu^^