Dbsk coming over(Out of food)

Why???

In the morning,Jaejoong was still sleeping.While i was awake i saw on the calendar that Dbsk was gonna come over.Then,i checked our refrigirator for food."We're out already?"I said to myself."Jaejoong wake up!!We gotta go shopping for food!!"I said while running upstairs to our room.When i got i went to jaejoong's side of the bed and tried to wake him up but he grabbed me and turned me over."Jaejoong!Get off of me."I said to him."No,you won't let me sleep for a little bit longer."He said."We gotta go shopping for food before you members come."I said."Fine."He said as he gave me a peck on the lips and got up to go get ready.I got up and wore my clothes.I went downstairs and grabbed my phone and keys and left out the doors first.As i got in the car,i the heater cuz it was cold.After 15 mins jaejoong didn't come out yet.I called him but didn't pick up.Afer 2 mins he came."Sorry for taking so long."He said as he got in."Hun,you look so cute today."I said to him."What?"He said as he was playing his games on his phone."I said you look cute."I said again."Oh,Kasamida.You also look beautiful."He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.Then i drove off to the supermarket as jaejoong wore his hoody to not be seen."So what you want me to make?"I asked him."I don't know,but i'll help you cook."He said."Let's make some Kimchi,stir fry chicken,and for dessert lets have a home bake cake."I said."Mmm....Sounds good."He said."Want anything else?"I asked jaejoong."Babe,you forgot the toppings for the cake..."He told me."Oh yeah,thank you for telling me."I said."Your welcome."He reply.When we was going to the cashier jaejoong grabbed one bag of chips and a soda."$20.00 please."Said the cashier.I gave the cashier the money and we left.I carried the unheavy stuff and jaejoong carried the heavy ones.We both got in the car as jaejoong was eating his chips and drinking his soda.He fed me some while i was driving.When we got home we carried the food and began cooking.Jaejoong did the kimchi and i did the stir fry chicken and last we both did the cake.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Korean_stew-Kimchi_jjigae-01.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1195/811353246_d10b26036d.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_COJ8mpyUrsM/TDrITZTrYlI/AAAAAAAAAMY/z4dIPlNUDfA/korean-cake-1.jpg

 

When we was done cooking jaejoong and me setted it on the table just in time when dbsk arrive.(Knock Knock) Jaejoong opened the door."Yunho,yoochun,junsu,and changmin!!!"Jaejoong screamed in a excited voice and hugged all of them."Hello Yunho,junsu,yoochun,and changmin."I said and hugged them one by one."Come sit down and eat."Jaejoong said and escorted them."Oh Thank you we was starving."Said Junsu.They all sat down and ate."Ooo....Looks tasty."Said yoochun."Taste tasty too."Changmin said."Kasamida."Jaejoong and i said together.After eating and playing some games Dbsk left home and jaejoong and i did the dishes and cleaned up.When we was done i took a shower and so did jaejoong."I'm gonna go sleep first."I said.I walked towards the bed and fell on it.When jaejoong got out of the bathroom he saw me sleeping messed up."Haha,dork."He smirked.He fixed me to sleep the proper way and he turned off the lights and also went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally!

First chapter done!

Pls comment nicely??

Hmm..