I.X.

Unfortunately Untitled (Hiatus)

 

CHAPTER I.X.

He went closer to her, only an angle away. Caught looking at him, she averted her eyes back at the book in embarrassment. He grinned and walked closer, whispering something before seating. “Mind telling me your name Ms. Aggressive?” She went all red, more embarrassed than before. It wasn’t her fault that she fell on top of him the other day but, it seems that he claims to see it the other way around.

The girl’s POV

I was dumbfounded. Wh-wh-why would I do that on purpose? Really, it was nothing but an accident!

So…please stop staring at me.

I can't help but bow down in total embarrassment.

END of POV

Kyuhyun’s POV
 Ha! Really now, this girl looks interesting. And finally, her thoughts are clearer now. Alright, no more staring…for now…

And I ended the conversation with a smirk before completely going back to my seat.

I shall continue looking over at this girl. She fascinates me.

END of POV

Kangin, who was seating beside her, noticed how flustered she is by now. He leaned a bit closer. “Don’t mind him, that’s just he’s usual self.” He smiled reassuringly and she nodded, practically in appreciation. Taeyeon, who was inches away, glanced at them upon hearing it.

 

At room 211…

“Okay, we will be having a practicum on Monday! I shall test your skills on whether you can produce an appetizing main dish, oh and it’ll be an Asian one! Got it?”

“Ne songsaenim~!” Everyone agreed.

The groupings were organized and there are 4 members in a group. The rest of the class was given for group discussions. Group mates formed circles leaving the room to look a bit messy.

“Hey pretty boy!” Yoona called out, tapping the empty seat beside her.

Henry pointed him out. “You’re…”

He sat still trying to remember the newbie’s name.

“Rokkugo!” He exclaimed, looking proud of himself.

Yoona gestured a cross sign. “Wrong! And where the hell did you get that name?” She rolled her eyes.

“Ryeowook. He’s Ryeowook.” As always Tiffany hesitated.

Ryeowook smiled at her.

“Oh! Ryeowook it is!” Henry repeated.

The four of them were obviously group mates. Although it wasn’t hours when the four of them got together, it feels as if they’ve known each other for a long time now. And Ryeowook didn’t feel like a newbie at all, he was glad about it.

“But…I can’t believe a got another name wrong...” Henry pouted in disappointment.

“Okay, enough of your flaws Henry.” Yoona cut in, determined to get a high grade in the upcoming practicum.

“So, what are we going to prepare then? And where are we going to make it??” Henry questioned.

“I can cook Korokke and I guess my place’s isn’t so bad.” Ryeowook suggested waiting for an answer.

The three of them exchanged looks of amazement. Henry broke the silence by asking, “What is Korokke?”

“It’s a foreign food Henry! A Japanese one!” Yoona answered coldly.

“And?”

She stared at him in disbelief.

“Don’t look amused if you don’t even get the idea Henry Lau!”

“Well, it did sound unique to me!”

“Whatever!”

“Uhmm..so we’re going to Ryeowook’s place?”

 

-- + --

“Huge condo in there. Didn’t think that Ryeowook’s the rich type too.” Yoona chimed glancing at the classy condo in front of her.

Henry looked amazed as well. “Totally! Come on, let’s go inside!!” He shoved them all hurriedly into the building’s lobby.

They were now at the lobby where Ryeowook has been waiting for them.

“Annyeong haseyo.” She bowed. Tiffany and her manners again.

“Annyeong,” Ryeoowok greeted back and led them to the guardian’s own condo unit.

 

“This is our place by the way.” He opened the door for them to come inside. Their unit is on the 5th floor.

“Give it back to me!!!!!”

“Ha! Try getting it from me monkey boy!!”

Screaming and running footsteps was definitely heard behind the condo unit’s door. It was early in the morning and there seems to be some noisy ruckus going on inside. ‘What the heck is happening inside?’ Yoona thought strangely.

The door banged open and there stood a man in his boxers in front of Ryeowook , Henry and the girls. Tiffany hid her face on her palms in embarrassment.

“Eunhyuk!!” Ryeowook yelled and closed the door in front of them.

Eunhyuk’s endless sorry's can be heard from the other side of the door as well as Kangin’s priceless laughter.

“O-kaay…what was that??” Yoona raised an eyebrow.

“Sorry. Early morning bad habits.” Ryeowook tried to smile.

“Haha! That was something! Can we come inside now???” Henry was the only one excited at the moment.

“I guess so.” Ryeowook opened the door once again and led them inside. No commotions whatsoever already.

“Oh hello guys~” Sunny appeared before them. “I’m so sorry for that rude greeting from my unit mates.” She bowed apologetically.

“Just do your thing guys. I got all the boys stayed in their rooms so no worries.” She added a wink.

'I can't imagine living with all these guys at this place, this girl is something,' was what came in Yoona's mind.

“Nah, it’s okay.” Henry replied.

“Alright, let’s go to the kitchen and start the cooking right off!” Yoona felt unbelievably eager to cook.

*insert song: cooking, cooking of Super Junior Happy. 

The four of them went straight to the kitchen only to find out that there’s someone who got in their space first.

“Hyung, what are you doing in the kitchen this early??” Ryeowook asked his busy Heenim hyung while he is preparing something.

“Sshh…” He glanced around the kitchen to see if anyone beside those four has seen him.

Ryeowook looked at him secretively, “I thought all the guys are supposed to be in their respective rooms hyung..”

“Exactly. Therefore, Sunny would kill me if she knows that I’m here.”

“What are you doing in here anyway??” Yoona interrupted coldly. ‘This dullard again. What is he up to??’

“I’m making one of Sunny’s favorite foods, Bam Baap.” he smiled thoughtfully to which Yoona looked surprised.

*Curious of the food? Here's the link of its ingredients & procedure: Bam Baap/Korean Chestnut Rice.

“I get it. A peace offering, nice move hyung.” Ryeowook patted his back. He knew very well how Heechul wanted to get back Sunny’s favor again. He wanted her reputed little sister back.

“Alrighty~ this is finished. Sorry for taking your space guys, you can start now. I have some bonds to fix too so see ya later!” He smiled hopefully and went out of the kitchen, heading into Sunny and Sungmin’s room.

A minute and everything was already prepared, the ingredients, utensils and the place was clean all the way.

“Yoona, please cut these potatoes for me, better if in chunks.” Ryeowook instructed as he too chops the onion finely.

“Yoon-aa…what did you do??” Tiffany asked her upon seeing the poor potatoes that looked as if they’ve been cut mercilessly.

“Uhh, no idea.” 

“I thought so. It was never a good idea to let her do the cutting, really. I’ll do it myself instead.” Henry jokingly mocked her, getting the knife from her hand.

“Alright Mr. perfect being, Henry Lau, show me your God-given cooking skills then.”

Henry just poked his tongue out, making Yoona felt more frustrated.

 

-- + --

On the other hand, Heechul silently slipped inside Sunny and Sungmin’s room, trying not to produce any sound or something of that sort. He left the tray with food and butterfinger chocolates together with a little stick note with a sorry in it on top of their bedside table.

And then he went out, thinking that Sunny’s been sound asleep all along.

a/n:Minnie’s not there at the moment. He’s busy playing video games with the maknae.

The moment Heechul stepped out of the room; Sunny stood up and looked at the food prepared by her oppa.

She suddenly went outside and was taken aback to find Heechul standing by the door. “Seems like you’re not asleep after all.” He managed to utter, feeling anxious at that time.

To his surprise, Sunny hugged him and he said nothing in return. He just felt grateful and happy again.

a/n: awww..they looked really cute together~ ^-^

-- + --

Yoona went to the restroom for a while and when she was about to get into the kitchen, a stream of picture frames caught her interest. One of the picture frames got a girl in white dress holding a pink long blouse with her. “This girl really is pretty cute.” She praised.

“That pink dress was given by Sungmin.” A guy from behind pointed out.

She turned to him and said a long ‘ooohh…’ The second frame caught Yoona’s attention again, much more than the first one.

“Don’t tell me, this is…” her eyes widened.

“Ne, that’s Heechul hyung.” the guy continued.

Jaw dropped, Yoona turned to look at the other photo just beside the one with the young, not to mention, good looking Heechul on it. She studied the picture and stared at it for a while.

“I suppose this is his girlfriend...” Shen then uttered.

The guy’s eyes suddenly appeared sullen. ‘Was it only me or there’s really something painful in the look of his eyes?’  She then wondered.

“No, she’s just a good friend.” His eyes went back to normal, with no hard feelings whatsoever.

“Oh I see.” Yoona was about to go back to the kitchen when the guy said something. “Yoona, right?” He smiled warmly.

“Yup and you're Donghae.” She smiled back and went straight to the kitchen.

 

END of CHAPTER I.X.

 

How's chapter nine guys???? Hope this is good enough.... By the way, the last photo frame isn't shown here in purpose. That girl will apparently play a much more bigger role in the future...and please do look forward to it~  :P

 

Really, am feeling so depressed right now....not being able to attend the ss3 is a total doom's day for me............. >.<  :'(  T.T

For those who were able to come, enjoy the night guys! 

~~ comments at this point of time is very much appreciated!