VI. Taeng and Sooyoung

Unfortunately Untitled (Hiatus)

She was about to stand up when someone handed her a clean handkerchief. She felt embarrassed that she only bowed down in gratefulness and thanked the person. Although she didn’t really get a good of view of her rescuer, the person seems to be a guy maybe because of his hand’s texture as he handed her the hanky. The guy then knelt and got the hanky instead to wipe her bleeding wound. He patted her head and murmured, “Its okay…”

Her forehead finally stopped bleeding and the guy helped her up. Yet, she was still embarrassed that she kept her eyes fixed on the floor.

“I..I…should go now..Thankyou so much,” she stuttered, still in embarrassment.

“Here. Keep this hanky for a while; it may help prevent more bleeding if ever,” he suggested, handing her again his handkerchief.

She accepted it gratefully and went on her way to the teacher’s lounge. She was hesitating a bit but she can’t afford to disregard her professor’s instructions. She was about to enter the lounge when she noticed a bunch of girls happily chatting with Heechul; from there, she realized that she didn’t want to interrupt them, to be a disturbance. She was about to leave when Heechul noticed her turning around.

“Hey!”

She paused and slowly turned to him, praying that Heechul doesn’t see her wounded forehead. She doesn’t want to cause any commotion just because of her wound.

“Excuse me ladies, but I have a short meeting with yet another maiden."

The girls pouted but cannot argue more, instead, they bailed their anger on the class representative by glaring at her scornfully.

"Here, take a seat,” Heechul instructed, patting lightly the seat beside him.

He asked her several questions and she seems to answer it all earnestly. He gave him some snacks as well. ‘She really is timid.’

It was only when they were about to go home that Heechul took notice of her bloodstained handkerchief. “Oh looks like your hanky’s wounded,” He inquired, obviously referring to her forehead. He is about to held her hand out to have a better look of her hanky when she pulled it away and hid it inside one of her skirt’s pocket.

“Shy hanky huh? Oh well, better tell that shy hanky of yours to always be careful!” He smiled sincerely. She nodded and finally went on her way. ‘That hanky seems familiar.’

Heechul then proceeded to the campus’ entrance gate where everyone, except for Kyuhyun and Leeteuk, is patiently waiting for him.

“Hyung!!”

“What?”

“Help!” Eunhyuk cried, struggling to get away from Sooyoung’s grip. Apparently, Sooyoung has made him her human punching bag for no reason, and has been hurting him non stop whenever she’s not in the very mood.

“Hey! Don’t hurt him!” Donghae protested, trying to help his poor hyukie.

“What’s that? Some kind of a gag??” Heechul raised an eyebrow.

“Aniyo!! She’s forcing me to treat her to dinner!” Eunhyuk yelled, panicking.

“You broke the cassette monkey boy!” She demanded.

“I’ll have it fixed, I swear! And heck what’s with the monkey boy thing?!”

“No, just buy me dinner instead!”

“That’s unreasonable!! Dinner in exchange for cassette?!” Eunhyuk again yelled in annoyance. He rarely gets mad, but this girl is just above his limit.

“Just do it monkey boy!!”

“Stop the monkey boy thing!!” he shouted his lungs out again in frustration.

‘Why did I join the dance troop again??’ He thought hopelessly in rage.

“Can somebody tell me what’s happening here?” Heechul interrupted, looking at the guys.

“No idea hyung,” Kibum stated, merely staring at those two having their endless fight.

“She’s way too demanding hyung!! She’s our club president yet she’s being childish!” Donghae continued protesting.

“Cut it out Sooyoung.” Another girl barged in.

“Oh alright! Thank your savior monkey boy.” Sooyoung exclaimed, letting go of Eunhyuk’s arm.

Eunhyuk just sneered in dismay. Donghae did the exact same thing. Eunhyuk though, looked at the other girl gratefully and bowed.

“Oho! A new face! And you are?” Heechul turned to look at the other girl, trying to identify her familiar face.

Sooyoung just kept silent. ‘Maybe I overdid it.’

“Ya hyung! She’s our student council president!” Kangin exclaimed, cutting in.

“Right. I knew it,” He excused.

“You seem to enjoy your first day here songsaenim. I’m more than glad about it,” she stated, smiling at Heechul.

“Ahh, yes, yes. So you’re friends with our Kangin already…” He grinned at the guy.

“Well, we’re in the same class,” Kangin responded, trying not to embarrass her.

“She’s Taeyeon by the way,” he added.

“Oohh…Manna so ban gapsumnida!”

“Likewise.” She smiled sweetly.

“So you got this alcoholic buddy of mine as your new friend??” Heechul continued, teasing Kangin.

“Hey!” Kangin blushed.

She giggled. “Well, this alcoholic buddy of yours is my life saver.”

“Wae? Wae? What did Kangin did?” Donghae asked, cutting in with their conversation.

The guys looked at Kangin inquisitively curious, even Sunny’s curious about it.  Suspicions are all over the surrounding.

“It’s nothing, really!” He felt a bit embarrassed.

‘So tell me Kangin, did you just use your ability irresponsibly?’ Heechul looked at Kangin devilishly.

‘I did not! Besides, I just helped her!’ Kangin responded.

“I’m actually planning on treating him for that.” 

“No, no. It’s not a big deal anyway.”

“Woah! Am I hearing right? Kangin’s rejecting a treat!” Heechul proclaimed, still with his teasing.

Kangin blushed harder.

“I know! How about having dinner at our place? I’m planning on trying a new dish after all! I’d certainly love it if everyone can have a taste of it.” Ryeowook suddenly suggested. 

 

“That’ll be great!” Sungmin and Sunny exclaimed in perfect sync. They looked at each other & both giggled cutely.

“I’m totally fine with that! You’ll be joining us right?” Sunny turned at those two girls for an answer.

“Okay, I’m in.” Taeyeon replied enthusiastically.

“I’m invited as well?” Sooyoung looked rather surprised.

“Yup! But, promise me you’ll be good to my hyukie oppa.” Sunny regarded, looking at Eunhyuk.

‘Oh I love you Sunny!!’ Eunhyuk mentioned mentally. 

Sooyoung thought for a moment. “Alright, got it.”

Eunhyuk sighed in relief. ‘Safe.’

Everyone now went on their way to eat dinner at the guardian’s nest. Their travel was indeed fast as their condo unit’s just a few miles away. They got down the vehicle and everyone is excited for dinner. By the way, Kangin did the driving which is quite rare.

“That’s quite a huge condo you have there!” Sooyoung pointed out in amazement.

“We couldn’t help it; we’re this many after all.” Eunhyuk said, anticipating one or two unreasonable punches from her. Surprisingly, he got none. He then searched for the keys inside his bag and opened the door for them.

They were all inside now, Ryeowook and Sungmin preparing dinner; Kangin, Hangeng & Shindong cleaning the dining area; Heechul and the rest of the guys went to their respective rooms to take a shower while Sunny invited her two new found friends to her room.

a/n: the cabinet can't be seen from this room's angle. Mianhe. ^^v

“Nice room.” Sooyoung complimented upon entering the clean and fragrant room.

The room is small and tidy; the window curtains are all well room appropriate, the side table is entirely mess free, and the very ambiance of the room is refreshing. Everything in this little room is perfect. There’s this cute double deck bed too and a huge cabinet, left side of the room.

“This is cute!! Half of it is colored pink while the other half is blue!” Taeyeon squealed in delight.

“Oh that. Well, Sungmin insisted on a pink cabinet.”

“Sungmin? That cute looking hyper guy? Don’t tell me…” Sooyoung’s eyes widened.

“His roommate? Yeah, got that right. Apparently, we share a room together, “ Sunny answered as if its been normal to share a room with a guy.

“Really? Are you two somehow blood related?” Taeyeon then asked, seeking possibilities on why they share a room together. ‘They both have the tendency to burst out aegyo-ness after all...’

“Nope. We’re just childhood friends,” She stated.

“Omo! Really? That’s so cute!” Taeyeon squealed upon the idea.

“So you’re sleeping with him? In this room?” Sooyoung asked, still not getting a grip on the idea.

“Yes. I mean, he sleeps at the bottom part and I at the upper part,” she explained, pointing at the double decked bed.

a/n: It wasn't really the typical double decked bed.. ^^, Though, I really think that the interior's great. Btw, I don't own any of these photos; the huge building up there and the cute little room.. I just got them from the net.. :)

“Oh…I see. Anyway, what’s that thing got to do with this cabinet?”

“Well, you see, he really likes Pink. He really does.”

“And?” they both asked in unison, waiting for a logical answer.

“I kind of get, how should I put it? My eyes got a bit tired of that color at times..kekeke..so I’ve decided to color the other half blue.”

“What do you mean you get tired of the color??” Taeyeon asked inquiringly, not having the slightest clue on what Sunny’s been telling them.

“I’ll show you what I mean.”

She walked closer to the huge cabinet and opened one of its sub cabinets at the lower part. Upon opening it, a huge number of things in color pink welcomed them. Pink wallet, pink scarf, pink headphones, pink Ipod holder, pink ball pen & notepad, even pink hello kitty stickers are there.  It was as if some girly girl owned it.

a/n: I know. This is unbelievable. :P It is so our Sungmin. Take note though, that these stuffs were merely taken from the net and isn't a real belonging of our cute Minnie~ ^^ nor mine.. :)

“Woah. This is…well, a bit ridiculous. Sungmin owned all of these?” Sooyoung concluded in astonishment of Sungmin’s fandom for color pink.

Taeyeon was impressed. Weird. “But isn’t it really cute to have a guy being fond of colors like this?” 

“Not always. But, it’s not like I hate him for that.” Sunny giggled.

“There’s another thing too.” Sooyoung noticed, having another quick look around while Sunny closed Sungmin’s collection of pink items cabinet.

“Hm?”

“This room is unusually tidy, neat; it’s like the room cleans itself.”

“Oh…right. I haven’t mentioned it before but we’re talking about a total clean freak too.” Sunny exclaimed, smiling.

a/n: Awww..sooyoung and taeyeon.. ^-^

~ END of Chapter VI ~

 

Alrighty~ 

So how's my sixth chapter???????

As you can see, two of our girls, aside from Yoona, are already named (sorry for the lame term..) and they were even starting to get close with our guardians...hmmm..good start aye? :)

Anyway, sorry if there's one or two typos and grammar mistakes..it's just that its already 1am in the morning here so....there... -.-V

Please do comment on it~  ^^,