5 and Pregnant

Description

So Cindy and I were talking about how there were 16 and pregnant stories on aff and we decided to write a 5 and pregnant story based off the life of Lina Melinda's. Our lead famale's name is Lina Niggina. Please enjoy our story!~

-Christine and Cindy

Genre: comedy, angst, drama,

Foreword

SHINee had just been informed by SM that they were going to Lima, Peru to start off their first tour in South America, called the South Shinerica Tour. SHINee had never been to South America before so they were all excited. Taemin couldn't wait to meet his Peruvian fans and tour the city with the other members. Secretly, he wanted to specifically meet a young Peruvian girl, he thought they were y as hell. SM Entertainment had booked a reservation at the extravagant Miraflores Park Hotel for SHINee but there was a mix-up, so there were no rooms available for them when they arrived. SHINee had no choice but to stay at the crappy MofoMotel on the main street. 

 
Lina is five years old and she lives with her parents at the MofoMotel. Her father is an gambler while her mother works as a housekeeper at the motel. She is very lonely and never has anyone to play with. She usually stays at home to play with her headless barbies (she has a habit of biting off the heads because she is jealous of their pretty symmetrical face structures) but today she wanted to explore the motel to make some new playmates.
 
»»-------------¤-------------««