Memories

Come Back Soon

I opened my eyes, I was now on the ground. I heard your plaintive voice calling me. You seemed to panic, but I could not hear you properly. Nevertheless, I opened my eyes. My cell phone was right next to my head. I tried to stretch my arm to catch it, but it was broken. I could hear clearly you crying. I had to talk to you, for make you stop crying. I can not, leave you. You're too fragile. What will you do during storms if I'm not by your side. The rain falls on my face. I'm cold. I do not even feel my body anymore. My eyelids become heavy. I try to speak, the blood spurted out of my mouth. I'm afraid ... Hyukkie I think I'll go on ahead. I'll wait for you there ...

-HAE! DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE!

Hyukkie! No, I can not. I will not let you. I made a second attempt to talk to you, the blood flowing. The pain was unbearable. Too bad, I gotta say a final farewell.

Hyuk-...

-HAE!

-Hyuk ... I ... sorry ... I'm leaving ... Hyukkie ... I love you ... goodbye ... ... Hyukkie lives ... for both of us ...

HAE STOP!

- ...

-Lee Donghae I LOVE YOU AND IT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION THAT I'LL SAY GOODBYE!

- Thank you ... Hyukkie ... have ... that my life complete ... with you ... I ... love you ... goodbye ...

Hyukkie, you know, I'm scared and I'm cold. Yet I am happy to leave before you. You shalt not be afraid when your turn will come, because I'll be there. Opening my arms to welcome you. My eyelids grow heavy, I start to see my memories ... memories.

END OF HAE POV

MEMORIES

~

A little boy is playing alone in the snow. In fact he made the angels on this white tablecloth. Another boy runs to meet him. The two boys started a snow ball battle e. Exhausted after having fun, they sit on a bench nearby.

~

This is the 14th anniversary of Hyukjae. Donghae, bedridden with the flu could not come, but still wanted to give him his gift he had prepared. A snow globe with a small house inside. As, Hyukjae never forget his first meeting with him.

~

This is the prom ball. Donghae shut himself up in the toilets at the sight of a smiling Hyukjae dancing with Jessica, the most beautiful girl in school. Hyukjae, sees Donghae running out of the gym and without hesitation, runs after him. He don’t really understand the reasons why Donghae cry, he sits in front of him. He ran his hand through his hair and Donghae lifted his chin so that it is facing. Donghae put his hands on the cheeks of Hyukjae and deposited on his lips a gentle kiss.

~

Hyukjae sit on the bench. He waits for the gift of Donghae his 21st birthday. Donghae has insisted that the very expectation in the park for their first meeting, when they were angels in the snow. Donghae interrupted the thought of Hyukjae by sitting at the sides. He took out a small box from his pocket, placed one knee and asked the man with a mouth-be looked a little dazed on his face in marriage. Tears of joy began to flow from the eyes of Hyukjae. He jumped at the sound of Donghae, which caused them to lose balance and fall backwards. Hyukjae began to kiss the face of Donghae

~

Donghae opened his eyes, a smile on his face. In these arms, Hyukjae, and exhausted by the night had just ended. Donghae blush at the memories of last night. Yesterday was their first time having as a couple ... married! Hyukjae opened his eyes and locked in the  eyes of his lover. He began to draw  invisible line on  Donghae’s abs. He slid his hand a little lower and the activities of the previous night restart once again.

~

Donghae on the threshold of the door gave a last kiss to Hyukjae. He promised he would take good care of himself and he would soon return. Donghae left the house .......

Donghae died in a car accident, and never returned for the first time broke a promise he made to Hyukjae, the man of his life.

END OF MEMORIES

END OF FLASHBACK