The Phonecall.

Turning Back Time

[Hyoyeon's POV]

Only me... And Eunhyuk? Right now??

Gosh, What should I do, What should I say.I decided to text Jessica.

 

Jessica, where are you now? OMO, It's only me and Hyuk right now.

 

I waited for her reply but she didn't. I puoted.

Then Hyuk sat beside me. 

"D'you have a problem?" He asked me.

"No..Uhh... I just, wonder what's wrong with Jessica. I texted her but she didn't replied. She always replies on my texts. It's the first time she didn't!"

"Don't worry maybe she just needs a little space."

Soon silence wrapped us, and both of us were just texting.

[No One's PoV]

Donghae finally replied to Hyuk's message.

Really? Only you and Hyoyeon? Where's Jessica?
Well, I guess this is your chance!!

--

I don't know where she is. Yeah, you know I'm really lucky today!! But I don't know what to do..

--

Oh. I'll try to find her later, then. I'm still trying to find the president. Lol, she's missing.

Well, Hyuk. Now's the right time to tell her.

--

That I love her?

--

Yes. Tell her now. This is the best chance. Grab it!

-- 

I know you're right, but I'm afraid she might slap me.

--

On the other hand, Donghae saw Jessica running. And she has passed Donghae.

"Jessica ssi!!" Jessica stopped running. She was catching her breath when she turned around and faced Donghae.

"Why are you running?" Donghae asked but  Jessica was still catching her breath.

"Have you seen Yoona? The president?"

"Ha- Anniyo." She's still catching her breath.

"Oh.. I'll just call her then.."

"Oh, no!" Jessica grabbed his phone.

"What the.. Why?!" Donghae was trying to take his phone from Jessica's hand.

"I won't let you this time.." Jessica gra bbed Dongahe's hand and they ran to the rooftop.

[Jessica's POV]

 

"Hey -- why?" He asked me once we reached the rooftop.

Actually, I also don't know why.

I went forward until I reached a place wherein I can see a good view of the school field below.

Donghae followed me and looked down the field, too.

 

There has been silence for a while, I put Donghae's phone on my pocket and took out mine. I saw a message from Hyoyeon.

Jessica, where are you now? OMO, It's only me and Hyuk right now.

. i immediately replied.

Really? Enjoy your moment!

-

After a sec, my phone beeped.

-

I don't know what to do.

-

Talk to him.

-

Bout what?

-

Lol. About your feelings. It's hard to feel regret somewhere in the future. And I want you to be happy, unlike me.

-

What do you mean, 'unlike me'? Do you have a problem?

-

Nah, I don't. Just tell him that you like him. I know it's hard but you gotta try. Tell him. This is your moment.

-

Send! Gaa! Why am I even telling her these? I, myself ,was a weak and coward when it comes to confessing. I took a glimpse at Donghae. He's too serious, looking down the field. My phone beeped again.

-

I guess you're right. Okay, Fighting!!

-

I smiled. Aish, this girl, she always make me smile,. Thn Donghae suddenly broke the silence.

"Why did you brought me here?"

"Uhh... " I cleared my throat. "You won, right? Hmmm.. Congratulations."

"Thanks, but you kno----"

I cut his words off. '"But..."

I looked down the field. "Our friendship.. is going to end soon, isn't it?"

He paused for a while and stared at me.

""You know what..." He smiled "You're suuuuuuuch a jester, Jessica ssi!" He pinched my cheek. He kept smiling.

"Of course we're forever...." He put his arm on my shulder. "I know you never wanted to ruin our friendship so..."  He's smile was slowly fading and his words were becoming softer.

"Ahh.." Donghae's phone vibrated on my pocket. I handed it to him.

"Aaaiish!" he said after reading the message.

"Why?"

"They're looking for us now. The  president must be informed now."

"B,..." Words can't come out my mouth. My tongue's hiding.

"I'll call her now." he dialled the number.

"Donghae ah!" Cam I say it..? Can I do this? "...just, don't make our friendship fade."

I turned my back on him. Gaa! Stupid! babo! Babo! AAAAAAAiisshh!! Why can't I say it?!!!

"Ah..?" He didn't understood me, I guess."Well, let's just talk about it later or tomorrow, okay?" 

*Ringggggg*

I closed my eyes and prepared to go back to present....


****

Lol! Sorry for my late update.

Don't worry.. Maybe Jessica was not able to tell Donghae about her feelings and was now going back to present. But it's just the beginning of all the intersting things that'll happen.

 

Keep supporting~

Please leave a comment so I'll know what's on your mind, guys!!~

 

Thank you

*bows*