Back to Present.

Turning Back Time

[Jessica's POV]

I closed my eyes and prepared to go back to present. As usual, the ray of light, the shakes... They didn't bothered me anymore.

I heard Eunhyuk spoke..

"What are you thinking huh? Are you trying to ruin our best friend's wedding??! It's too late now,  Jessica!'"

I hurriedly open my eyes.

Aaaish, since I was back to present, I remembered that Eunhyuk was lecturing me that time because they thought that I was about to stop the wedding.

And it also means that nothing has changed. Donghae still chose to marry Yoona.

I sighed and pouted.

"Wae? Huh??" Eunhyuk tapped me on my side.

I look at him.

"Is something bothering you?" He asked seriously.

Shall I tell Eunhyuk? About my feelings?? Aaaa! I can't...

I look away and shook my head.

"I... I'll take photos now." I smiled falsely.

I walked away from Hyuk and went beside Hyoyeon.

"Hey?" She said, she was concerned, I think.

"Hey." I answered weakly.

She kept starring at me but I didn't cared. I handed my camera and took photos with huge weakness.

"Jessica ssi." Eunhyuk went to us.

I tried not to look at him but on my side vision I saw him kiss Hyoyeon on her cheeks.

My eyes opened wide so I faced them.

"Wha.. You, You? Hyuk! You kissed, you kissed Hyoyeon??" I said with my eyes wide opened, and my mouth unclosed while pointing my finger at Eunhyuk.

"Why?" Hyoyeon asked me with confusion.

I was speechless.

"Stop acting like you don't know!!" Hyuk laughed a bit. "That's funny, huh."  He took a glimpse of Hyoyeon, who was smiling also.

"Gaa! What's.. what's.." I couldn't close my mouth! I couldn't even blink my eyes.

"We're in a relationship now.. hyuk and I.. So it's okay.. Don't you remember?" She was smiling at me and giving me a false caress. "Anyway, it's just on the cheeks." Hyoyeon added, smiling.

Hyuk laughed a bit. "I know.. She's just pretending that she doesn't know.. "

Eunhyuk leaned towards me, " Don't be too overprotective over Hyoyeon." He whispered with a wink.

My jaws just separated more. I really don't know!!

"Yaaa, and we're planning to get married soon." Hyun added. 

I sighed and finally, I was able to close my eyes. But my mouth was totally stucked!!

I stared at them

They're together now?? And they're getting married soon?? How come..? HOW?!!

"by the way,," Hyuk broke the silence."Later, Donghae will deliver a speech.."

"Hyoyeon spoke up, "Yah, the first time he'll be doing so again.. after 11 years.." she clapped her hands cutely, palm to palm..

I closed my mouth unexpectedly and narrowed my eyes on Hyoyeon. " First time again? After 11 Years?" 

But he's always been a part of the student council. And each year they deliver a speech..

Gaaaaa!~ I'm really confused now..

 

****

Was it a boring chapter???

I hope it's not. But I guess it is..

Nah, whatever LOLz!!

But! ♪ Yay~~~ ♪ Hyoyeon and Hyuk were in a relationship now!! So atleast.. Jessica did changed the present!

But it's not yet the end.. THe future  chaps will just have to spill more about what happened after Jessica went back to past.

But I promise Yesung still has a part on the future chaps..

I'm happy to say.. IT'S NOT YET THE END!!!

'just have to stay tuned to know exactly what I mean xD

Lol *0*

Please don't forget to say something on the comment box !!

Thanks..