Bored And Wait.. WHAT?!?!

One Night Can Change It All

 

 

(YOUR POV)

Aishhh today is so BORING~!

Why is everyone one busy today? Its like I'm being purposely avoided or something..

The boys and Gain are off doing schedules, Riine is off on her date with Yoseob that JYP arranged and Jinwoon still hasn’t gotten home since last night SIGH~ “I feel so lonely” I said aloud as I threw myself on the couch. Why does today have to seem so long!! Usually the day goes by quickly but it still only 8 am =.= “Why did I have to wake up so early today! I should’ve just slept half of my day away!” I continued to scream, hoping someone would suddenly appear to tell me to shut up. Ehh am I really that desperate?! YES Yes I am! I look around the apartment “Has the apartment always looked this empty?!” I continued to talk to no one. I looked down towards the table and noticed my cell phone, “THAT’S IT!” I screamed in excitement and began dialing my one and only saviors number

 

**Ring~ Ring~** (I'm sorry but the number you are trying to reach is no-)

 

“Ugghhh fine!” I yelled in frustration, just another person I can add to my list of ‘Too busy to speak or hang out with _____’ Adri… I thought maybe you could’ve been different :/ I tried a few more times but that didn’t change at all! I finally gave up all hope and threw myself on the bed. I tried the fall asleep but then thoughts began to run through my mind “Gahhh my own mind isn’t letting me sleep!” I cried to myself alone “I think I'm gonna slowly go insane!?” I said as I threw the covers off of me and got up to get something to drink falling in the process “On the bright side at least no one saw that…I saw it… no one asked you!!” I said. Yess, talking to myself should be a sign of mental illness… I finally walked to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of orange juice gotta get some vitamins in me then I heard it! The sound of hope! LOVE, LIFE! The cure to my INSANITY!!!!

 

**Ring~ Ring~ Ring~** “MY CELLPHONE!!!!” I yelled as I ran towards my room and pounced on the bed trying to find it in the mess of blankets I had left it in. “Where is it?!” I impatiently yelled as I tossed all the blankets on the floor. I looked around like a crazy person on a mission until I finally found it under Jinwoon’s pillow… how it got there.. I have NO clue?! “HELLO!” I yelled as I answered it.

 

“…….” No one?

 

“Hello~!” I said again trying to sound more cheerful than desperate

 

“……” still nothing?! Did I imagine it? Am I really going insane?!

 

I was just about to hang up the phone when “_______?” someone said on the phone

 

“Yes?!” I said with hope.. gahh I seem to be really lonely huh?!

 

“_____! It’s JYP! Are you busy? Hmm I'm sure you are?! Ehh I guess I’ll call someone else!” he said

 

Ehhh?! SOMEONE ELSE?!

 

“Nooooo! Nooo noooo!” I said through the phone

 

“Ehh your not busy? You’ll come over?!” he said with excitement

 

“Yess yess! I’ll be there right now!” I said as I was already walking out the door and hung up. Gahhh he should really stop changing his number! I never know when he's calling =.= but YAY! Someone to hang out with today!! I began skipping into a taxi taking me to the JYP building!

 

 

~~~At The JYP Building~~~

 

I get off the taxi and then get instantly dragged into another car?! WTH?! “YAH! LET GO OF ME!” I yelled and began to kick! But they didn’t say anything?! Gahh I'm being kidnapped?! What have I ever done for this?! “Why are you doing this?!” I yelled. And they finally answered, “Because HE asked us to “ and that was the last thing they said before the car suddenly stopped flinging me towards the front. I know they are kidnapping me and all, but the least they could have done was put my seatbelt on?! Or at least warn a person!! “Yah! That hurt!” I yelled. I looked outside of the window and saw the MALL?!!? “What are we doing at the mall?!” I asked confused?! They just looked at each other and began to push me out of the car and towards the mall…!!?

 

We finally get inside and they take me into a room. Normally people would kick and scream to get attention but there was a problem… they was NO ONE! It was deserted.. I just had my head down waiting to meet their HE or whatever they had said before. I looked around the mysterious room and it was so eerie, it gave a cold shiver down my spine. I rather be home bored and alone than being here, thoughts began to cross my mind.. I wont be able to see Jinwoon again.. a tear escaping my eye.

 

“YOU’RE HERE~!!!” Someone sang. I looked up and I suddenly felt really stupid and mad! “FATHER IN LAW!” I yelled with an angry tone! He looked at me confused?! “Why did you have me kidnapped?! Why was I locked in this eerie room?! Why did you have to scare me like this?!” I yelled and then he looked at me even more confused? “Wae? I didn’t have you kidnapped? Didn’t they tell you were we gonna go shopping? And this door doesn’t even have a lock?” he said as he opened the door showing me. Well.. umm “Plus the room only looks eerie because you have the curtains closed” he said as he opened the curtains revealing a really pretty room with bright colors. “Wow” I said in amazement. Now I feel bad for yelling at him.. “Father in law I'm so sorry for yelling at you earlier” I said with a low voice. He just smiled “Aissh~ my baby! Don’t worry it was their entire fault for scaring you and not telling you where you were going! Tsk tsk they looked like bad people!” he said as he pointed at them. ”Oh lets get food before we start shopping!” he yelled as he began marching out of the room.  Ahahah sometimes I wonder if JYP is really a 10 year old stuck in an older mans body?!  I followed him to the food court and there were so many PEOPLE?! Where were they when I thought I was being kidnapped?!  “OH THAT’S RIGHT!” He yelled. Ehhh? I looked at him waiting for him to continue, he looked at me and smiled “You- I mean WE can’t eat anything right now!” he said. “Ehh why not?!” I said a bit disappointed as I was already eyeing something that was practically calling my name… He thought for a bit and then grabbed my arm “Because we have to shop!” he yelled. We entered a couple stores and tried on TONS of clothes… not that I was expecting anything but must HE REALLY TRY ON EVERYTHING in the store =.= “So what are you looking for? For what occasion?” I asked him he looked up at me through the mirror “Nothing really, I was just bored” he said. Ehhh this bipolar crazy father in law! “I GOT IT!” He yelled Sigh~ I guess I have to accept this fate ahaha I wonder how many people I’ll have to fight so he won’t get put into a home in the future??! “What do you think?!” he asked. I looked at him and just smiled “You look handsome” I said sincerely he just began to laugh. “Now that we’re done with me, LET DO YOU!” He yelled while dragging me out of the men’s store straight into another store. I don’t think I even had the chance to blink before piles of expensive looking dresses surrounded me. “What is all this?! I asked. But he ignored me… this is the first time father in law has ignored me?! “Ehhh excuse me?” I said as I tapped his shoulder. He faced me with a creepy smile “Yes?” he said… what’s up with him? “Ehh.. what’s with all these dresses?” I asked. He then got serious…”Aishh can’t I spoil you once? Accept it! Don’t be rude!” he said.. “But-“ I tried to say but he cut me off “No buts! Now go get pretty!” he said as he fed me to the ladies that were suppose to help try on clothes…

 

I have no clue how many dresses I’ve tried on but I don’t EVER wanna go shopping with JYP ever again… he’s worse than Gain! I'm exhausted! “OK! Now let get you beautified!” He yelled, ehhh more?! I tried to object but he didn’t even give me a chance before he tossed me on a salon chair and let the ladies there have their way with me.. I know that might sound weird but I felt… Claustrophobic Is that the right word? I can’t even breath with everyone all up on me?! Everything happened so fast that I didn’t even notice that the ladies had left and JYP was practically in tears.. “What’s wrong?” I asked him as I tried patting his back to comfort him, “It’s just- it’s just” he said “It’s just what?” I asked. “It’s just that you look TOO PERFECT!!!” he yelled aishh this bi polar man! “Too perfect?” I said as I looked into the mirror, when did I put on this dress? Did I have it on all this time? Wow my hair looks really nice.. did they cut it? I look really pretty “It’s too bad I have to take all this off “ I said. “WHAT!” he yelled and I jumped! These mood swings of his are gonna be the death of me! “Your going home that way! You can’t take anything off!” he yelled. “Why not?” I said while trying to prevent my heart from leaving my body. He began to walk away “Just follow me and trust me” he said.

 

Follow you and trust you?! Follow you where?! To my house? Aishh this old man, I feel weird going home dressed this way.. “Thank you for everything today, I really appreciate it” I said and he began to chuckle “What’s so funny" you asked confused, yeah I know its kinda dumb asking since I know he just weird like that. "This time it wasn't my idea” he said. "What wasn't your idea?" I asked, he just smiled and drove off?! Aiiish what a weirdo?! I headed up to the apartment aish I'm so tired, but on the bright side at least I wasn’t bored. I opened the door and :O “What the?!” I said, the entire house was filled with balloons, when I say entire house I mean I have no idea how I’m gonna walk in there?! I step out and looked at the number, yes that’s the right one?!  I step back in and something pulls me in...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET ME GO!"I yelled hoping someone would save me! Then the person held me from the back and whispers in my ear "Why should I?" I opened my eyes and can't see anything but balloons.. Ok forget about being claustrophobicic in the salon, NOW I really feel claustrophobic! "Who are you?" I asked.. yeah smooth like a serial killer is really going to just show my his i.d..The man then pressed his lips against my ear and slowly said "Wouldn't you wanna know" for some reason that made me weak to my knees. What is this? Is my heart going crazy for a stranger? Or is it just because I’m scared out of my life?! He then dragged me into a room. It was dark but at least no balloons, the person let go of my hand and disappeared… what is this?! I'm scared of the dark! "Umm stranger… where did you go?" I asked and then he began to chuckle and lit a candle showing his face "You don't know your own husband’s voice?!" he said. WAE?! HUSBAND?! EHHH? "JINWOON! Why are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I said OMG! I looked around and all the walls were covered in balloons and he was dressed really nice waiting by a table with all my favorites.. "Jinwoon what is all this?" He smiled and began to sing "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you~" EHHH Happy birthday?! Todays my birthday?! Did the time really pass that fast? My eye began to get watery I can't believe he actually knew?! I couldn’t help it and I just hugged him "Thank you" I said he then looked into my eyes I don't know why but they read 'Please let me kiss you' so I closed my eyes and then CLABRUMBLE*thunder*

 

 

 

I jumped for my life pushing Jinwoon away in the process “What’s wrong?” he asked. I looked up at him almost in tears “It’s that-*CLABRUMBLEI'm TERRIFIED OF THUNDER!“ I yelled. He looked at me with serious eyes and he suddenly began to pull me back into the balloons again, he faced me grabbed a balloon and popped it… I stared at him confused?! "So that you can't hear the thunder" he said popping another balloon. I smiled at him aishh this pabo is really cute sometimes. I grabbed a balloon and popped it, we both started to pop the balloons together. After a while of going balloon popping crazy I asked him “How did you get so many balloons in here?!" he just smiled and said “ohhh I had help” :D

I began to laugh picturing everyone helping, I guess I laughed too hard that I suddenly tripped over a balloon that had already been popped landing right on Jinwoon. He feels so comforting but I quickly remembered that I can't do this! I know it feels right but I can’t get my hopes up! I tried to get up but then he pulled me back down, "You can stay like that a little longer" he said. Ehhh? Is it ok to take advantage of this moment?! I laid my head on his chest, yeah.. maybe it isn’t so bad to enjoy it while it lasts. We both stayed on the floor while I listened to his heartbeat. It’s so soothing but why is it beating so fast?! Suddenly Jokwon’s words jumped into my mind 'What if he loves you too' What if he does?……

 



 

 

Ok guys!

What do you think?! ^.^

I know I took forever to update but don’t worry I’ll try harder for the next one!

I’ll be less busy now! YAY!

But can I ask you for a favor?!

Can you go see my new story?!

YES! I’ve started a new story! Muahahah you can find it here! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/43119/curiosity-made-it-happen-b1a4-jinyoung-sandeul-you

 

THANK YOU!

<3 You guys!!! :3

I’ll work harder!

Promise!