Changed

My Everything

AMBERS POV:

It has been 1 months that i've working to key. My brother, donghae told me that he met a girl in LA and fell on her badly. Just hope that she will the last. Then, Key still didn't change his attitude as strict boss.

Meanwhile at the meeting room,

"NO!!!  I'm not going to let go off him. He will get this proposal weather he likes it or not." Key scolded.

"But, sir, he said that he doesn't like to deal with us anymore because our employment rates are going down."

"Find more employees!!! It's your job to find them!!!"

"But sir, we've done that a lot of times. We"

"I DONT CARE!!! damn it!! This meeting is over." Key walked out and i was following him. When we got to the office, he slammed the door and i was about to get in. He must be seriously ruined.

"Yo, key calm down." I get in.

"Calm down? Calm DOWN? How can I calm myself down, since i am in this kind of situation?! CALM DOWN?!! ARghhhgh!!!" He sat down hardly.

"Woah, woah!! Key, relax.!"

"RELAX? you want me to re." I hurridly put my two thumbs on his head to calm him down.

"Relax, calm yourself down. Peace man. Breath in, and breath out. You can solve your problem easily if you become good to your workers." I rubbed his head with my two thumbs.

"Isn't that hard to do?"

"ofcourse not!"

"Well, how?"

"I'll teach you don't worry, but first, calm down." I calmed him.

"So, are you sure your going to teach me?"

"Ofcourse!"

"Ok, teach me now."

"ok, WHAT?! Now?!"

"You said you can teach me so I want it now!"

"No, let's start tomorrow. It's already 6pm and were going to go home already."

"Ok."

I packed everything up and drove key home.

At Key's House,

"Amber, where's my towel?" Key shouted from his bathroom.

"Wait, i'll get it." I rushed to his room and get the towel. I go to the bathroom.

"Key, here's your towel." I openned the door and hand him.

"Amber?" He openned the door right away.

"Yah!! Key wear this towel!." I covered my eyes.

"Your so slow. Great thing I had 4 extra towels inside."

"Huh? Why didn't you tell me? Geez.."

"Well since your here, come on tell me the tips right now."

"Well, since you really wanted to know. Let's begin on greetings."

"Greetings?"

"Let's start, wait.. Before that, get yourself some clothes diva boy."

"Yah!! Why diva boy?"

"Cause your girly and naughty."

"What?!"

"Just go Mr. Diva Guy!"

"OK!! Ms. Tomboy Girl!"

"YAH!!" I shouted. He laughed then I walk outside. After a few minutes. He call me again and got in the room.

"What's that?" I pointed at him.

"Pajamas, duh!!"

"It looks like a bathrobe to me."

"These are expensive. I brought this on Italy. It cost 97,548,06 euro, Amber."

"Cheap.."

"How can this be cheap?"

"Whatever. Ok, Let's start on your greetings. Everytime you go to work, we all know that your employers are going to their position and greets on you. So, you have to greet them back too."

"Ewww, why will I do that?"

"For the sake of your company, do it."

"Ok."

Next morning, Amber woke up key early to get ready for the tips that amber gave him. When they arrived at the company,

"Ready?" I told him.

"Aiisshhh, do i really need to do this?"

"Come on key, i know you can."

"Ok."

We walked in and all the employers make a way for him to walk and bowed all their heads.

"Bow back!" I whispered.

"Ok. Aishhh" He murmurred.

He bowed back to everyone, until we arrived near the elevator, his bodyguards came and bowed at him, he also bowed back at them. When we reached top floor, he openned the door himself. When we got in.

"Good job, Mr. Change!!" I clap my hands.

"Thank you, thank you, I appreciate it, blah blah blah.." He said to me arrogantly.

"That! Remove that kind of attittude."

"Ok, ok geez."

"So, my next tip."

"What?"

"Since you will greet them back everyday in the morning and say goodbye to them in the evening, you are now going to smile at them and stop looking at them like there will be a war to begin, ok?"

"What? Why will I smile at them? So that means, if they did something wrong on me i will just going to be like, you freak, go and get your things and get the hell outta here while im smilling at them? That's what you mean?"

"NOT THAT!! If they did something wrong, talk to them properly, forgive them and tell them to make it better next time."

"Uhhh, Do I really have to?"

"Of course!! Stop being a little bratt! Just do it. Okay?"

"Ok!!"

At the meeting conference,

"We have 15 new applicants these week sir, 5 on beauty shops, 6 on cooking, and  4 on medical sir." A lady said.

"Good job guys, i will give you additional salary today for making it successfull. Now our company will have a big chance to raise up again. I really like it." Key smiled at them.

"Thank, tha, thank you , sir. We really appreciate it." everybody smiled back. Key smiled at them widely.

"Ok, i have to go. Keep it up, if no, just do and do. I know you'll can make it more better than this. See you tomorrow." He waved and bowed at them and walked out happily.

At night,

"Ok, say goodbye to them." I cheered him up.

We were just walking together and key says "Goodbye, See you tomorrow" on every people he sees till we reached the parking lot. We got home and key jumped right away to  the sofa.

"Uhhh, i don't why but i feel happy today." He said.

"I know you will say that."

"Why didn't you buy food at the grocery earlier amber?"

"I can't, i'm tired."

"That's right. Because your dark and ugly so your afraid to outside because the police will thought you as a criminal." Key teases me.

"Aisshhh. Your not good, LOSER!!"

"Wow, you've completely let go of your senses, haven't you? Wuaahhhh!! This girl is completely vicious!"

"Didn't you know? Now key, just go to sleep, araso!"

"I was going to go to sleep. I usually don't care whether someone has or not but I was so curious about why you don't have when everyone else has?"

"I have so many things that I don't have. So which among them? Money? House? Friend? Things?"

"Family." Key said to me. I looked at him and sat down beside him.

"My aunt passed away soon after I became 1 year old. Then only my uncle took a good care of me. He was a fireman. He passed away when he was helping to rescue someone, When I was 15 years old. He was very cool and brave person, who saved a lot of people. " I said. We looked at each other for a moment. Then key asked.

"Then who raised you?"

"I grew up all by myself, as a very poor neighbor..."

"Who paid for the cost of living?"

"Came from government."

"Ah, so all my tax went to you then."

"Do you regret it so?"

"I should have paid more, If I knew that I was raising you." He smiled and I looked at him.

"You don't seem too bad when you're like this."

"I told you I'm not." he smiled at me.

"But, how about donghae?"

"I met him and knew everything just last year."

"Is that so," Key looked at me.

"Amber?"

"Hmmm?" He walks towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Hey, why are you hugging me?"

"Thank you."

"Thank you? for what?"

"Thank you for helping me." He looked at me.

"You know what, if your not here, maybe I already lost my company and i will be living in a life full of depths." He twinkled his eyes.

"That wouldn't happen, key."

"How can you say that?"

"Even if i'm not here, i know that you can make it. I know that you can change even on your own."

"You really think i can do that?"

"Ofcourse."

"Well, thank you amberrrrr!!" He hugged me once again, now so tightly.

"Yah, i can't breath!!" I said. He looked at me and pinch my cheeks.

"Ahhh!!!" I shouted.

"Hehe, your so cute, i didn't realize that cause i thought your ugly."

"Bwoyah!!! Who's ugly?!"

"You!!"

"YAH!!!" He run and i chased him. He hide in his room but i see him. I got in and he was jumping on his bed. I pulled him and he fell on his bed.

"HAHAHA!!! Your so weak!!" I laughed. He stood up and pulled me towards him.

"Hey!!" I laughed. He was tickling me and i can't stop laughing. I was on top of him and he was teasing by words.

"Your, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly!! That's why there's no guy who will like you. Only stupid guy will going to ask you to marry him, hahaha!!" He keeps on teasing me.

"Ahhh, so you think that there will be no guy who will like me?"

"Ofcourse, your ugly!" We played till i my sleepyness attacked. I slept at his room. Well, we both sleep together.

END OF POV





To be continued....