Havin' a little fun with you.

My Everything

NICOLLES POV:

"So, where are we going?" I said.

"Where do you want?" Donghae smiled at me.

"Anywhere!"

"Anywhere? Ok, I know a place." He drived for almost 16 minutes but i didn't feel bored. We were talking and making fun. Talking about our happy lifes. Then he stopped the car on a park.

"Oh, this? I've been here."

"Oh really? Well let's go." We got out of the car and start walking.

"So, who's the girl that you've said that leaved you?" I asked.

"Her name is Kim Hye Jang, or jen. She was sweet when the first time i met her."

"So, how come she had cheated on you?"

"One night, i was about to tell to her to marry me. When i was driving my way home, i saw her kissing another guy. I got out of the car and asked. She told me everything and i knewed that she did cheated on my. You know what nicolle, we've been together for almost 5 years then she will just do that to me, everything that i gave to her was just nothing? So. that's it."

"Ouch, she's a freak. If i saw her, I'm going to kill her for sure!"

"Hehe, thank you. I appreciate it for sure too." He laughed.

"Uhmm, are you hungry? Come on lets eat!"

"Ahh no! no, I'm still full, i've eaten a lot on my breakfast earlier. I'm fine thank you."

"Even just some drinks, come on."

"Ok, i'll buy."

"No, i'll be the one who will buy, just stay here. Ok." I leaved him and go to a convention store. I buy two ladies drinks and some snacks.

"Donghae! Here's our drink. Come on, let's have a seat." We sat down.

"Thank you for the drinks. Oh, you also buy some chips."

"Well, just for emergency if we got hungry. Hehe, am I funny?"

"Super." We both drink and talk about somethings... then we had fun time roaming around

"How about you? How's your life with key?"

"Nah!! Were done!"

"Huh? He broke up with you?"

"No, I did."

"Wae?"

"Because, he's always focusing on his work and not at me. So our relationship gets colder and, "

"Your broke up with him."

"Yes. Is that wrong?"

"No! Ofcourse not! It's better. If you really did that on purpose."

"I really did. NO regrets!!"

"Oh, so. Finding another one or, just move on with a happy free life?"

"Both. Well, He'll come soon to me. My mr. right."

"That's right! Think positive always."

"Were both the same, broked up but, different stories though."

"Far. Mine is about cheating and yours is about getting unfair."

"Yeah!! Your smart donghae!!" I smiled.

"Aww thanks." He hugged me. I blushed.

"Oh, why is your cheeks being so red?"

"Huh?! Oh, just, blemish cheeks. You know, make up?? yeah!!"

"Ahhh, girl stuffs. But I didn't see that earlier? Oh well, nevermind hehe."

"So, were do you wanna go?"

"Uhmm, your choice nicolle."

"Ok! Watch a movie, since it's still 3pm!! Let's go!"

"Ok!!"


On the Theater,

"Hehehehe" We both laughed. We were watching a gag movie. Gosh, so hilarious, funny and laughable.

"How come there's a romantic scene on a gag movie?" I asked.

"Well, all comedy movies has a happy ending and it also includes lovelife. They are really including love scenes to get more in touch with people, or for them to like the movie." He explained.

"Your so smart."

"Thank you."

"Well, oh! A kissing scene?"

"Yeah." We both looked at the scenario. It was so romantic. I thought that romantic scenes are only going to be shown on romantic movies. I didn't knew that it can also be shown on comedy movies. We were watching the scene and he suddenly whispers at me.

"Can i sneak out for a while? I'm just going to buy some popcorn again." I giggled at his breathe and i turned right at him. My lips smacked unto his. I stood up right away.

"Hey, don't cover the view!!!" "Sit down!!" "Hey! i can't see, move!!"

He pulled me down. He looked right and i looked left.

"Omo, we kissed?" I thinked while i was rubbing my lips.


END OF POV


After the movie, the two got out of the theater and Donghae drove nicolle through her house.

"So, see you again?" Donghae messed nicolles hair.

"Yah, stop that. Well, I guess, since you already know where i lived." She replied back.

"Ok, If your not busy or maybe if you need something, just call me ok?" He kissed on nicolles forehead.

"Ok! Bye bye!!" They hugged for a few seconds and donghae got in to his car.

"Bye!! See you again!" They both waved their hands and donghae finally drove his way home.

"Wahhh!! Good day nicolle." Nicolle get in to her house. She drank a glass of water and suddenly the incident where the got a smack kiss block nicolle.

*flashback*

"Can i sneak out for a while? I'm just going to buy some popcorn again." I giggled at his breathe and i turned right at him. My lips smacked unto his. I stood up right away.

"Omo, we kissed?" I thinked while i was rubbing my lips.

*end of flashback*

"Uhhh, stop  thinking about it. It's just an accident." She rubbed her head and try to forgot what happen. She took a shower and goes to her room. She was about to sleep but she remembers key.

"What is he doing right now? Is he happy after our break up? Hmmm. Nevermind him, you two are done with each other already. Mind donghae." She said. She got shocked when she mentioned donghae.

"Huh? Donghae? Why did I mentioned him." She layed down and covered herself with the blanket.


Next morning, At Donghae's house,

*Clock Alarm*

"uhhh" Donghae woke up and stop the clock from ringing. He stood up and ate his breakfast alone. He brushed his teeth and took a bath. He wear his uniform and got to work rapidly. He arrived early and waited for his workers to be complete, while waiting for the others donghae spend time with the other workers to talk with. They laughed and suddeny some came and they were complete.

"So let's start again our work?" He said happily.

"YES SIR!!" They agreed.

"Ok, begin!" He looked around and check if they are doing it really well. Some does makes mistakes but donghae walk closer to them and teach them to do it right.

"Carry this hallow block and put it there on the side. Cover it with pre-ordinary cement. ok?" He smiled.

"Yes, sir, thank you very much." The worker smiled back.

"Ok, I know you can do it more better than I did." He continued walking around then suddenly his phone rang.

"Eobseo?" He asked.

"Hi, donghae it's me nicolle."

"Oh, how are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Why did you call?"

"Uhmm, i'm just going to ask something to you."

"Sure, what is it."

"About last night, uhmm.."

"Yes,,,"

"About the kiss?"

"Ok?"

"Uhmmm, I can't stop thinking about it. Can we see today?"

"Today? Uhmm, well, later night, I can go there at your house."

"Uhm, I'm not at home."

"Where are you?"

"I'm going to a sauna, more far to my house though."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Well, you can come, but if your not busy, i'll wait, i'm going to stay here for 3 weeks."

"3 weeks? that long?"

"Yes."

"Uhmmm, ok. Ahh, i have to turned this off already my."

"Sure, i'm going to say that to. Bye."

"Bye." They both turned their phone down. Donghae can't stop thinking about going to nicolle while nicolle can't stop thinking about having a feelings with donghae.

Meanwhile,


"Yah, embbeo! Wake up!!" Key wakes amber up. Amber was very sleepy. Amber was hugging key. Key didn't move even just a single move. He looked at amber.

"Why are you so hard to say that you are ugly?" Key whispered. Key kissed amber on the forehead. Amber hummed.

"Hmmm..." Amber openned her eyes and found herself hugging key.

"Oh, sorry."

"It's ok."

"Uhm, what time is it?" Key looked at the clock. It was stil 7pm. But it's holiday so, they don't have anywork.

"It's holiday, so rest time. I already informed the employers that i will allow them not to work."

"Good. Uhmm, can I still ask for 5 minutes, i'm so tired."

"Let's make it 20. I'm more sleepy too." Key and amber hugged and don't even know why they are doing it. Then suddenly,

"Wait, what are we doing?" Amber said.

"Well, just think that i'm your brother."

"I don't even sleep with my hyung this way."

"Oh, well, just think that I'm your father."

"Father? Why won't you say it, mother?!"

"Why, you!!"

"Ok, ok ok ok !!! Let's go back to sleep, mother."

"Ok, my son."

"hehehe" They both laughed and got back to sleep for 20 minutes.



*Nicolles phone rings*

"Hello?"

"Hello, girl what's up!"

"Oh, Hyo, what's going and you call me?"

"Well, I wanna say, I'm so glad that you did it!"

"Did what?"

"You just broke up with him! You really did the right way."

"Thank you, but, I just think about this. Do you think that he's still happy?"

"I don't know. It's not our problem anymore. You two are done. There's nothing to worry, If he didn't disturb you after the broke up like calling you or what so ever, He's happy then if he still calls you again and again or even got here to states just to find you, he still love you. So did he call you?"

"No."

"See??!! He's fine. I'm pretty sure he's having right now."

"I think your right. Thanks best."

"No problem, Oh by the way, how's the guy that you meet on the mall? Do you see each other?"

"Well, yeah, uhmm"

"Oh my god!! Is he the last one?"

"What? What are you talking about. Of, of..course not!!"

"Liar! I know you do! It's obvious, with that kind of voice, please.. I know you girl!"

"Ok, well, he's just like, my, crush but NOT!! really as in totally.."

"Hmmm!!! You like him do you?"

"Uhmmm"

"I know you do!!! You like that guy!! Nicolles has a crush!!"

"Hey stop it!! I'm going to sleep, bye!!"

"Hey, not fair!!!" Nicolle turn her phone down and goes to sleep.




To be continued...