Chapter 3

Revenge: Love. Friendship. are Bittersweet words

 

Chap. 3

Place: South Korea, Chungcheongnam-do or Chungnam Providence

City: Gongju or Kongju [Note: Jaejoong was born there]

On the other side Jihyun kept on running as hard as she could, but instead of following Soohyun  she turn to her left and kept on running. If these three men had something do with Junhyung, she didn’t want them nowhere near Soohyun. She was going to do everything and anything to keep Soohyun safe, even if it killed her.

Jihyun cursed when she found that the alley she had run into had a dead end. She looked around and saw that the three of them where running towards her; still they where firing the guns.

“Don’t kill her!” Joon shouted at Mir who was the one who was fire more the gun. “I want her alive”

Jihyun had no choice but to climb the stair wail that run up the building; but they quickly climb after her, and manage to corner her through the different stair wails that run through the apartment.

Jihyun measure the height of where she was. She closed her eyes and prayed that she would come out of that situation alive, before she jumped off the stairs. A scream manage to escape when she was falling, thankfully she landed on inside a big dumpster with garbage inside.

“This is something I hope I never have to go through again”, Jihyun though disgusted as she got out of the dumpster, but she found the three of them smirking at her, Mir punched Jihyun and she landed in Cheongdongs arms unconscious.

“What’s that really necessary Mir?” Joon asked left eyebrow raise.

“She hit me” Mir said through gritted teeth “It still hurt like hell”

“Well you shouldn’t had pretended that you where going to touch the girl” Cheongdong pointed out.

“Whatever the important thing is we have her” Joon said “And well the bad thing is that we lost the other girl and we need to find her” then added “ And how come no one thought about following the other girl?!”

Mir gave him an outrage look. “How can you be ‘whatever’ about this?” Mir clenched his jaw in pain.

“Aah” Cheongdong said frowning “You didn’t said to follow her”

Mir nodded, and Joon let out a frustrated sight. “Come on let’s go”

“Uh yeah uh-huh where are we going?” Mir ask “‘Cause last time I check we have no place here in Gongju”

Joon roll his eyes at him.

“Because it’s not like we are going to show up at a hotel with this chick like this” Mir pointed at Cheongdong who had Jihyun in his arms unconscious, and then added with a frown. “You are not thinking about that, are you?”

Joon let out a frustrated sight. “Of course not you idiot”

“The where are we going?” Mir ask

Now it was Cheongdongs turn to roll his eyes. “Are you really this stupid?”

“Don’t you see two persons are missing?” Joon ask

“Oh” was all Mir could say. =.=*

Joon roll his eyes and shook his head. “Come on let’s go”

“Wait hold on” Mir said

“Now what?” Joon ask desperation clearly in his voice.

“Uh we can’t walk out of here like this, they might call the police or something on us, plus look at her ankle is bleeding” Mir said

“For once you are dam right” Cheongdong said

Joon agree and said “Hotwire any car, I want you here in less then fifteen minutes”

“Right because is so easy to hotwire a car” Mir mumble as he walk away trying not to limp because of the pain.

One hour later Mir return with a car; he got out and went to find them.

“I thought I told you I wanted you here in less then fifteen minutes, it’s being an hour” Joon said as they walk towards the car.

“If you’re gonna ride, you gotta do in style ma men” Mir said

Both of them roll their eyes at Mir.

“So where to?” Mir ask

“Drive and I’ll tell you” Joon said

Half-hour later they arrive to their destination. They got out of the car and walk towards the house.

“Did you kill her?” G.O asks when he opened the door.

“Naw” Mir said “I only shot her in the ankle”

“Good” Seungho who was sitting down in a sofa said “I didn’t felt like burin someone today” 0.0

“Do you have the aid kid?” Cheondong ask as he walked towards the bedroom.

“Yup” G.O said

Cheongdong laid Jihyun on the bed and open the aid kid that G.O had brought him, and began to clean Jihyun’s ankle. He was glad to found out that he bullet hadn’t gone all the way in. He knew she was going to have to limp for about a few weeks if she didn’t get it treat with a professional doctor. He wrapped her ankle with a bandage and walked out the room.

“She is bound to wake up anytime” Cheongdong said

“Come on Seungho help me move her” Joon said

“Sure thing” Seungho said getting up and following Joon.

~*~

Jihyun open her eyes and found her self in a dark room, she try to move, that’s when she realize that she was tied down to a chair.

 “Trying to escape aren’t we?” the low chuckle came from her left, the man turn on the light so Jihyun could see him.

Jihyun glare at him, it was the same man that had hit Soohyun.

“What do you want?” Jihyun ask Joon her voice lace with anger.

“What exactly did you do?” he asked narrowing his eyes at her.

“What are you talking about?” she asked

“What did you did to Junhyung?” Joon ask

Jihyun glare at him; panic swell within her. “You are with him aren’t you?”

“Oh god I’m so thankful Soohyun got away” Jihyun thought.

“No” Joon said “Let’s just say that I want to get my Revenge on him”

“And should I care?” she ask “How do I know you are not laying, how do you even know about this? And why the heck do you want to know what happen?”

“You ask too many questions”

Jihyun glare at him.

“You are right you shouldn’t care” Joon said “And no I’m not laying, I just said I want to get my revenge on him”

“Why?”

“You said you didn’t care”

“Whatever” she mumbled

 “But you are member of the United Cube Family. How do I know you are a member? Well you have got the tattoo behind your right ear.  As to how do I know you are being search? Well that’s because Junhyung posted flyers all over Tokyo, and if possible he might have done it all over Japan. The flyers have your picture and the picture of the other chick that got away…”

 “If anything happens to her” Jihyun said glaring daggers at him “I swear I will kill you”

Joon dismiss what she had said and continue “… Along with your suppose raptors, oh and other hot chicks” Joon took out a folded paper from his pocket and showed it ho her. The flyer had the picture of her and Soohyun along with Gina, Jiyoon, Chorong, Namjoo, Eunji, Hayoung. The flyer read: Girls abducted by their “friends”:  With the pictures of: Yoseob, Doojoon, Kikwang, Dongwong. At the bottom there was the ad: The reward for anyone who knows about their whereabouts is 4 million yen.

“Well, well I didn’t know that was how much we were worth” Jihyun mutter.

“But then again he is trying to kill us” Jihyun thought bitterly “Everything is worth it in this hunt”

 “How come you are not with them?” Joon asked snapping Jihyun out of her thoughts. “Because it’s clear that he is searching for you all. Others might believe that the boys are your raptors, but we the ers know that’s not true. Which brings me back to my other thought: Why if you guys are members of the United Cube Family, he is searching for you all”.

“That’s none of your bees wax” Jihyun spat “Let’s just say a mistake tore us apart and now he wants us dead. But like you said we are members of the United Cube Family whether he likes it or not. And there is one thing United Cube Family knows: Better to dye trying then dye without trying”

 

Our (for 4Minute fans) Nam Leadersshi always knows how to ended with style XD

XD double update for those who ask me to update this long forgotten story (XD i blame it on school)

one more thing:

I wanted to clarify that English is not my first language, so when it came down to describe the 

stair wail scene i perhaps didn't do it right TT

i was just imagined those apartment that have those stairs attached to the walls XD does that make any sense?

anyways i hope you guys understood what i was trying to describe.

****Don'r forget to comment: tell me what you think so far of the story?:

***i accept critisism as a way 

to improve my writing skills^^