To A New Place

Revenge: Love. Friendship. are Bittersweet words

 

Hello! every1. i'm finally back! :)

srry, 4 not updating, i hv being really busy, with school(it's really killing me +.+), and with Korean School ^^ 

so i hadn't had the time to update. BTW.

i hv made new adjustments ^^  

without furtherdue, here is the 1st chapter of Revenge [used to be: You Stole My Heart]

Hope u enjoy it n don't 4gt to comment on it :)

Comments dont hurt me, they make me update faster ^^

Fictional Characters: Choosen Girls, & Midget

~*~

 

Mopko Ulsan, South Korea

Jihyun looked around the bus stop, it was already late and the bus didn’t show up.

“Are you sure we’re on the right spot?” Soohyun who stood close to her ask.

“Yeah” Jihyun answer with a sigh, she looked once again at her ticket that showed the arrival of the bus: seven-thirty pm, and it was already eight-eighteen pm.

The two girls sat back down on the bench and waited for the bus to arrive, and take them far away from Mopko, Ulsan to Chungnam Providence.

The minutes pass, and finally after twenty minutes the bus showed up.

The two young girls got on the bus with hopes that those man that where after the two of them, wouldn’t follow them there.

With their hearts heavy they took a seat on the bus besides each other and lean against each other.

To a new place they headed with the hopes of one day making it to TheHeart of  the two Enemies of Seven.  

What they didn’t know was the chaos that waited them in that new place.

Soohyun began to felt drowsy as she lean her head against Jihyun’s shoulder

“Sleep” Jihyun mutter to her.

Soohyun tightly close her eyes, and fell asleep.

Jihyun on the other side closed her eyes tightly; her mind was once again filled with what had happen that night.

Everything was chaos, they where running trying to save their life’s. He wouldn’t believe them, all he wanted was Revenge. He wouldn’t listen to them allhe wanted was them to pay for a crime they hadn’t committed.

*Flash Back 4 Months Ago*

Both Jihyun and Soohyun run down the road. It was already night, so there weren’t no cars passing by, or people outside the neighborhood, for which both of the girls where thankful.

“Split up” Jihyun said loud in enough for Soohyun who run besides her to hear; behind them the spy’s followed them, firing the guns at them. “Let’s meet in The Diamond”

The Diamond was and old abandoned club in the outskirts of Tokyo; it was their secret place where Diva [G.Na& Midget], 4minute, A Pink liked to hangout when ever they wanted hang out.

Soohyun nodded and without hesitating she run to her left into another street, and Jihyun kept on running before running to her right into another street , behind her the Leader [CL] of the spies yell “Dara, Minzy Follow her!”

The two girls nodded at their Leader and run after Soohyun. “Make sure not to kill her!”

“Well at least I won’t be dying tonight” Soohyun muttered bitterly as she run.

“Where to hide?”Jihyun thought as she run. She was running out of options. The heel of her boots hitting the payment as she run along the bridge; she didn’t know how long she had being running; all she knew was she was running for her life. She had a destination, but she didn’t know how, or if she was going to make it there.

Her feet hurt; her body felt drain out of energy.  She looked at her surrounding as she run; she thought about throwing her self of the bridge and into the water, but she realized she couldn’t fit through the ropes.

 “Climb the bridge to the top and throw yourself into the water!” screamed her mind at her in despair.

With out giving it a second thought Jihyun began to climb the ropes of the bridge. As she climbed her foot missed one of the ropes and she almost fell down.

“You have to keep moving” she told her self in a hoarse voice. “Move, move, one more step, one more step”, she chanted in her head.

The dizziness began to overpower her, her mind felt numb, she shook her head. “Move, move Jihyun!” she scowled herself

“Aim at her and don’t kill her!” CL told Bom as they stood in the other side of the bridge.

The girl hesitated just for a second before she pointed the gun at Jihyun. She didn’t wanted to do this, not to Jihyun. Jihyun out of all the gang-members had always being nice to her. When she had first being recruited to become a spy for United Cube, Jihyun was the one who had help her train and adapt to her knew surroundings.

“But things have change” Bom thought as she pulled the trigger “Now I’m the hunter and she is the pray”

 “Faster!” Jihyun mutter under her breath, as she climbed to the top of the bridge.

The sound of the gun being fire rang in their ears.

Jihyun sigh heavily as she stood there on top of the bridge.

“I can’t stay here forever” she told her self as more bullets where being aim at her, and missed. “Luck won’t always be on my side”

She looked down at Bom, and CL, and found that CL was climbing the bridge, and Bom was fire the gun at her.

Jihyun realized that the only reason they didn’t had the cops on them was because the gun that Bom was using was a silencer gun.

“Okay” she muttered “Time to dive”

She closed her eyes and threw herself into the water.

Both Bom, and CL curse as they saw Jihyun falling into the water.

“I should have expected that” CL thought angrily as she climb back down off the bridge.

Jihyun felt relieve when the water slap into her body, although it hurt, she knew her life was now at less risk, or so she thought.

The sound of bullets entering water alarmed Jihyun.

“Can’t hold breath anymore”she thought, as she swam underwater. “Must try!”

CL slammed her fist in the bridge and cursed. “Damn it!”

Jihyun could no longer hold her breath and came out of the water. As she came up, she spit some water out of ; she looked around, and found that she was no longer any where near the bridge. A smile formed in her lips.

She swam as hard as she could, after an hour she came out the water; with water dripping of her clothes, she began running.

“Hotwire a car” she told her self as she run “Get to The Diamond, and run away with Soohyun to a safe place, and figure out Doojoons riddle”

“Ah the riddle” she thought; her mind felt too numb to try to figure it out, but neverless she remember it: a Heart shaped drawn on the wall, besides it two swords cross together, besides the swords, the number seven. 

After a long time of running and looking for a car, Jihyun found a Porshe and hotwire it. She got on it and drove at full speed towards the Diamond, although the sings along the roads indicated that her speed limit was suppose to be at sixty-miles per hour; Jihyun didn’t care about that, she needed to get to The Diamond, and to do that she needed to drive fast.

Before getting near the The Diamond Jihyun parked the car to the side of the road and got out, with the gun tightly secure inside her jacket, and the knife inside to the side of her booth, Jihyun began walking towards the The Diamond.

Her body tense as she near the The Diamond, from the outside everything seem quite, no signs of anyone being there, everything was dark, no noises could be hear.

Instead of entering from the front, Jihyun decided to enter from the back door. Her steps where so careful as she half-run, no slaps from the heels could be hear; she rounded the The Diamond; she turned the door knob and found it lock.

“Good no one’s being here”, Jihyun mutter under her breath.

She took out one of her bobby pins from her hair and inserted the bobby pin in the lock. After a few seconds the door made a click sound indicating the door was open.

A sound of something being drop made Jihyun freeze; she removed her gun from her jacket and kicked the door open, and quickly moved to the right side of the door.

The seconds pass and it seem like an eternity. Jihyun bend down and retrieve a rock that lay down on the floor, and threw inside. The rock flew inside and hit the girl that was hiding inside, on her leg.

“Ah ouch” the girl gasp and quickly cover with her hand.

Jihyun let out a heavy sight.

“Soohyun?”

Soohyun quickly stood up from where she had being hidden. “Unnie?”

Jihyun lower her gun down and run inside towards her as Soohyun did the same thing. The two young girls embraced each other, both thankful that they had both made it to the The Diamond unscratched or so they thought.

“Come on let’s go” Jihyun said as she graved hold tightly of Soohyun’s hand.

“Neh unnie” Soohyun reply although she wanted to ask about the others, and wanted to know where they would go, she knew that this wasn’t the right time to ask that.

When they began to walk out the The Diamond, Jihyun realized that Soohyun was trying her best not to limp.

Jihyun looked down at Soohyun, who was trying her best not to wince in pain, or limp, after all this wasn’t the first time that had happen to her.

“Minzy shot me in my leg” Soohyun said “But don’t worry I took out the bullet”

Jihyun picked up Soohyun in her arms and carry her all the way to the car, after sitting her down, Jihyun got into the driver’s seat, and drove away from The Diamond.

Soohyun lean her head against the window and watch as The Diamond disappear from her view.

“I hope they are all okay”she pray “Please be okay, and safe”

Jihyun glance at Soohyun, and notice her worry expression; she enlaced her hand with hers and gave her a wry smile.

“Unnie I’m scare for the others” Soohyun said

“Will meet them” Jihyun try to reassure her “We just have to figure out Doojoon’s riddle”

Soohyun lean forwards towards the windshield and inhale a deep breath and let it out slowly towards the windshield, she watch as it slowly fog the glass, with her finger she drew a Heart, besides: Two Swords Cross together, and the number Seven.

Jihyun watch as the fog slowly began to disappear; she let out a heavy sigh, one between despair and tiredness.

“A heart, two swords, and one number” Jihyun repeated.

From the other side Soohyun closed her eyes tightly and try to picture in her mind once again the drawings Doojoon had draw on walls.

“What do Swords symbolize?” Soohyun ask snapping Jihyun from her thoughts.

“I don’t know” Jihyun answer frustrated “Battle? Protection?”

“Two swords” Soohyun repeated in her head “Battle, Protection”

A smile began to tug at the corner of Soohyun’s lips, as she snapped her fingers.

“Enemies” she said “That’s what the swords symbolize: Enemies”

Jihyun gave her a confuse look.

“A Heart and a Seven” she muttered to her self, as she once again lean her head against the window and tightly closed her eyes.

The minutes pass on and Jihyun thought that Soohyun had fallen as sleep when she opened her eyes. “The Heart of the two Enemies of Seven”she said “That’s what the riddle means”

“At least we know now half the riddle” Jihyun said

Soohyun gave her a tire yet enthusiastic smile. “Oh unnie you should had paid attention when we study Geography”

“Well it didn’t seem important at that time”J ihyun mutter sullenly 

“Kwenchana” Soohyun said giving her a pat in the shoulder “I know where to go”

Jihuy glance at the girl who sat besides her, she study her small chubby rounded face. Although she smile in her eyes she could she the truth. Inside her she was scare; her beautiful brown eyes sparkle with hope, and frightening.

“Will make it” Jihyun reassure

Back in the present Jihyun cover Soohyun with her jacket.

“Perhaps tomorrow everything will seem better”Jihyun pray “Please don’t let those men find us”

With those thoughts in her mind Jihyun began to fall asleep, with out knowing that one ofthose men that they had encounter in Mopko was on that bus, three seats behind them.

The man lean his head against the window, a smug smile tug at the corners of his lips.

“And here they thought they could run away from me” he scoff silently to himself.

 

~*~

i know i little bit boring right? 

XD i'll make up 4 it on the next chapter ^^

i'll make sure that this story is more interesting then the one i ws writing before :)

now off~~ to do study korean ^^

don't 4gt to comment. :)