Introducing self

Beautifully Dangerous

It was bright sunny day, the sunlight beamed through the threes and the breeze was comforting. The fresh crisp cool autumn air, while people smiling by—peaceful and calm. Just the way she preferred it. Kitsune; Japanese meaning “Fox”. She was a little cutie. Her eyes were the attraction to every guy. She walked the pavement, heading straight to the building, where her teammates awaited. Once she stepped inside, there waited people sitting down, having no clue what they were doing here.

 

~Flashback~

 

SMtown is home to many uprising stars in the K-pop industry. SM is the biggest of the entertainments, but still had its long path ahead for the newcomers. SM’s activities director, sat in his big leather chair awaiting the arrival of the already debuted rookies.—EXO.

            “You are going to be a given a task. Something fun just for you guys.” The woman spoke.

            “What would that be? These boys are already working hard…and they’re booked with lots of fan signings and interviews…” Exo’s manger spoke.

            “I know, but we had a discussion about it. Will be pushing back they’re schedule a little early. As of right now, you guys are going to be guest starring on a new reality show with another rookie group.” She smiled at the 12 boys who were surprised.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol high-fived each other, seeing that they get to be on television.

            “Who is this other group?” Suho asked.

            “You’ll guys will be meeting them today. And as for the manager, you get to meet them too.” She said. “I think it’s better to get going before you’ll miss them.”

Exo headed out the building and into their van, driving off they finally reached a building that read JYP on the top. The new rookies are under JYP? They all thought while looking up at the building. SM’s building wasn’t big like this one…

            “I wonder who this group is?” D.O said to Suho.

            “Me too. I wonder if they’re nice…” Suho smiled back at the curious boy.

Once they entered the building, one of the staff escorted them all into a big room; the staff had their camera’s set up, ready to shoot a movie, it was definitely there to film something. The scenery was of a plain cement floor with ominous lighting. It was just a simple plain background, the men were working on as the camera men adjusted and pointed out to it.

            “Wow…” The boys said in unison as they turned around to see this wide area. With the set already in motion, in back of the cameras was a table filled with food; strawberries, sandwiches, fruits, mini donuts. It was like coming to a party. The boys were seated down on two wide couches.

            “Oh!” A voice said. “You must be the manager of Exo!” The tall man with glasses approached them; he shook hands with Exo’s manager, the man was Erick—BD’s manager.

            “It’s nice to see you again Erick!” Exo’s manager said in delight. “I heard you’re managing the new rookies?”

            “Ye. They are a joy. I’m sure you guys are gonna love them.” Erick grinned at the 12 boys sitting, while they were still fascinated with the place. “Oh, there they are now.” Erick called out. The 12 Exo members turned their heads to see four beautiful girls walking toward them.

As the four girls approached, all of Exo were shocked.

            “The new rookies are a girl group?!” Chanyeol whispered to Suho.

            “I believe so…” Suho swallowed.

 

~End of flashback~

 

When the four members faced them and smiled. “This is BD: Beautifully Dangerous!” Erick showed off the girls. They were embarrassed at their weird manager.

            “Annyeonghaseyo~ Yuna-imnida.” She bowed. “We are actually short of one member but introducing ourselves won’t hurt.” She shot a smile at the 12 dazed boys.

            “Annyeonghaseyo~ Miyro-imnida…”

            “Annyeonghaseyo~ Eun Ah-imnida…”

            “Annyeonhaseyo~ Mimi-imnida…”

In perfect timing, Kitsune had arrived and sneaked her way to introduction.

            “Annyeon….—

“AHHH~” Yuna jumped. Kitsune had scared her Uni for just popping up next to her without notice. “Aigoo~ Kitsune….” Yuna held her heart. The BD members started to giggle at their troublesome maknae.

            “Sumimasen…” Kitsune apologized in Japanese with a giggle herself. “Annyeonghaseyo~ BD, Kitsune-imnida!” She happily bowed.

The Exo members were happy to meet the new faces to entertainment. BD are beautiful girls. It was time for Exo’s introduction.

            “1,2,3” Suho and Kris said. “We are ONE!” All of them harmonized, “Exo-imnida~” then bowed. Each of the members introduced themselves. BD actually knows who they are; since they’ve been watching debuts of different groups during training times.

            “So why don’t you tell us about yourselves?” Exo’s manager started the question.

            “Ye. So, I’m the leader of the group…and Kitsu…

Yuna turned to her side where Kitsune was, but she wasn’t there. “Oh…Where did she go now?” Yuna looked around, followed by the BD members, turning to look for their maknae. Yuna then pointed at the camera man that was recording them and asked “Did you see where Kitsune went?”

The camera man shook his head. He didn’t see her leave? “She’s ninja!” Miryo snickered, and then Eun-Ah laughed. The maknae has disappeared completely without anybody noticing she stepped away. The Exo members were surprised too, with all 12 of them present, one of them should’ve seen the little one leave—but Kitsune was truly ninja in deed. No one noticed.

In moments later Kitsune had tiptoed her way out of the dressing room and looked over to see Exo still sitting while her leader explains things. In realization, she heard her name and then the maknae finally jumped out, wearing the outfit her stylist told her to wear.

            “I heard my name!” She said leaping to the side of Mimi.

            “Aigoo~” Mimi was startled and jumped back. “Are you trying to give me a heart attack?”

Kitsune, gave a little laugh and hugged her Uni. “Ye, she is the ninja of the group.” Miyro said to the Exo boys. All the boys turned their attention at the cute maknae and smiled.

            “Are you guys talking bad about me?” She looked at her team mates, and then looked at Exo. “Whatever Yuna or Miyro say, don’t believe them, they would get first hand to make trouble to me.”

All 12 boys seemed amused at the adorable maknae. Kitsune stood back next to Mimi, and listened to what they’re manger was explaining about.

            “So, all of you will be starring with BD on their new reality show.” Erick said to Exo members. They all nodded and agreed on it. It will be fun to film something with the 5 girls. “So all of your boys will be living with BD in their house?” Erick asked the Exo manager. He nodded.

            “Waeyo?” Suho blurted out. “We’re gonna living with them?”

            “Ye…for some reason the company wants you guys to be full participants in the show.” Exo’s manager confessed.

            “It sounds like you guys don’t want to live under a roof with 5 girls.” Miyro joked.

            “Aniya~ that’ll be awesome!” Suho grinned.

Everyone in Exo laughed at Suho’s agreement, seeing that the leader is slowly becoming a pedo…

Staff members brought extra chairs for the girls to sit. “Kamsahamnida~” Kitsune said to the staff and bowed her head a little to them. Tao couldn’t help but watch the maknae, and exam her little habits. She was a little shy to be here in front of a group she envy’s; as she kept pressing her lips together, trying hard not to make eye contact with any of them.

            “Oh, I didn’t get to hear about you…” Exo’s manager pointed at Kitsune. She turned to see that he was waiting on information about her. Kitsune was always shy, and barely talks about herself, but seeing that she’s in a girl group, she’ll need to face up to it.

            “I’m the maknae of the group…” She softly said.

            “Oh, you are? I thought Mimi was, she looks younger than you.” Baekhyun said as he looked back at Mimi then Kitsune.

            “Aniyo…Mimi is actually the eldest one in the group.” Kitsune said with a small smile.

            “Really?” Baekhyun turned his attention to Mimi. “How old are you?”

            “22, soon going to turn 23.” Mimi smiled back. Mimi did have a doll face, much younger looking, but that age was a total change. Even for a 22 year old, she didn’t mind it.

            “Wow…I didn’t expect that.” Exo’s manager commented. Everyone laughed.

            “Ye…So, I’m the vocalist…” Kitsune stopped, seeing that she finished her intro.

            “Aniyo~ you have more roles to the group.” Yuna said looking at the shyly Kitsune. “Try again.” Yuna smiled. That was it, the troublemaking.

Kitsune tried her best and faced the Exo brother’s. They all looked at her, it made her more nerves. “I’m vocalist, rapper, and dancer.” She said quickly and turned away. Tao thought it was cute how she was shy and nervous. The way she acted made him become interested. Not only did it attract him but it had a good effect on Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol too.

 

>>>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY  <<<

 


 

Haii :) YAY~ i finally posted the first chapter! Oh yeah, click the link, i thought that song fit this chapter!

I'll do my best to type the next chapter!

It is now 1:15pm and i am no tired! lol

This story came to me in a dream!!! xD