Courage...

Love Isn't A Game

I almost turned the music all the way off but SungGyu said that I should keep it on. I shook my head and sat donw on the floor as Infinite was standing. " You girls can sit on your furniture." said L. " Nope... you are guests so this is how that works." Monika said more calmed down. Cecilia was still freaking out. She tried to walk out of the room but started screaming again. " Would you please excuse me for a moment." I got up and started waling towards her. She ran into the room and tried to close the door on me. I pushed it open and went inside. Everyone was staring as I went. They soon hear shuffling and a big smack. Then Cecilia came out of the room rubbing her head. " Hi." she said calmly. I came out of the room and smiled. Everyone started laughing. Even Cecilia. SungYeol is laughing because of me. I thought to myself. I looked over at him and he looked up at just the right time. He caught my eye and winked. I blushed and turned away. Just as the moment was about to get calm BTD started playing. Monika, Cecilia and I all got up right away and started singing and dancing. Infinite seemed very inpresed and amused at the same time. When the part with the scropian dance came on We all tried but only Monika suceeded. Everyone was laughing and the song ended. (not done)