It was a miracle!!!!!

Love Isn't A Game

I was standing with my friend Dezi.... We were talking and having fun when out of the blue someone poked my sides. I'm not ticklish when people poke me but.... I still turned around wondering who it was. I t was my friend Monika! She was smiling and I hugged her. She had been gone from school for awhile. I told her that I had missed her and she just laughed. She said that she missed me too. She saw how happy I was and she just randomly satrted dancing. I smiled. That's Monika for you. The most random person I know. Today is the last day of school and we are leaveing for Korea tomarrow morning. Monika was coming with me and so was our other friend Cecilia.. We plan to live there from now on. We had fun learning the language and Monika and Cecilia even tried to teach me how to dance. That didn't work out as well as we planned. I was still alot better then I was before.When we met at the airport the next morning we weren't tired one bit. At 6:30 am we left for Korea.

We slept basically the whole way there. The only time we woke up was to switch flights. When we got to Korea it was night time and we were exhausted. We had no way of getting home and no money. We walked home. When we finally got to the house Monika opened the door and we all kind of fell through the door way.

We slept like babies through the night and When I woke up everyone was still asleep. I noticed that I was asleep in between Monika and Cecilia. I got up and looked around. We had not made it to our rooms before we passed out on the floor. I smilied at the sight of us sleeping in the middle of the floor. I got up and walked to our company.

They hired us and we moved to Korea. We were an new experiment group in Korea. We would be the first all American, No Korean group.

I got money from the manager and I walked all the way to the store. I bought toms of food. Junk food mostly but some healthy stuff too. When I had first gotten to the store I thought I had seen Woohyun from Infinite. But I shrugged it off and remembered why I had came all the way to the store. On the long walk home it was cold and boring.  An abandonned city is what I thought of.

I finally got home and Those two were STILL asleep! I smiled at the evil thought that came into my mind. I went and made the most amazing smelling french toast I had ever smelt in my life. When all the food was done Monika jumped up out of bed and went straight over to the food. Cecilia wasn't too far after. We had a nice big breakfast. When we finished our stoumachs were strechted out and we had eaten all but one piece of french toast. We looked at eachother and at the same time said Rock Paper Scissors? We all smiled and started playing. Monika lost and she had to eat the last piece of french toast. We wathced as she stuffed herself full. We laughed when she smiled. " YEAH..... I DID IT!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. We bursted out laughing for at least 30 minutes. Everytime we would stop we went into laughing fits again.

Cecilia went to the stereo I had just bought and turned it up all the way. It was playing Infinites BTD. We all began dancing. Me worse then the other two. The whole time tey were trying to help me but it wasn't working. They didn't know the dance all to well either. The door bell rang and Cecilia ran to the door. She opened it and then she screamed. "HOLY FRENCH TOAST STICKS. WHAT THE DUCKIN HELL." she was crying. I looked over and saw that Infinite was at our door. Monika turned down the music and continued to dance. I walked over and looked surprised to see no cameras. "Hi, We are Infinite and we are your neighbors. Nice to meet you!" they said enthusiastically and in unison. The whole time in my head I was thinking, Holy .. that y man is at my house.... I am going to pass out. All I could do was smile and invite them in. Sungyeol walked past me and I about lost it. He was my absolute favorite and I loved him... ALOT. He was actually in my house. MY HOUSE! I could die of happiness. Thats when he turned back and smiled at me. I caught the playful glint in his eye. That was what attracted me to him. I think I am going to die!