Marry U

Marry U

 

You were waiting patiently for the time to pass. You didn’t get much sleep last night cause you were so excited for today.  Today is the day you’ve been waiting for. Today is your wedding day. Five years have passed since you were together with your boyfriend, _____________.

Flipping through the old photo book, you were smiling to yourself. Reminiscing the old memories, you, and your boyfriend had. “Seems like my daughter’s blushing.” Your mom said as she put her arms on your shoulder and sat beside you. “I just can’t believe I’m marrying him now.” You said as you showed a picture of you and him 5 years ago. “I can’t believe I’m marrying this man. I was just his fan before but now I’ll be his wife.” You said as a tear escaped your right eye.

“Ssshh…Stop crying darling.” Your mom said and hugged you.

Just as when you stopped crying, your stylist entered the hotel room you were in.

“Hi dear. I got you a cola. Oh! You should get dressed now. Hey, you cried. You messed your make-up a little. Come on, sit. You’re having a retouch.” She applied some make-up on your face. As soon as she was done with your final touches, she helped you dress. “You’re stunning dear. You’re very beautiful.” She complimented as she zipped your wedding dress. “Thank you Unnie. You’re the best.” You said and smiled to her and she smiled back.

You sit on your chair again and fan yourself. You were just so excited. “1 more hour.” You mouthed.

10 minutes have passed when someone knocked on your door. Your mom opened it. It was one of your boyfriend’s band mate. He approached you. “Omo! Noona! Is that you? You’re so beautiful! Aish. By the way, hyung wants to talk to you.” His jaw almost dropped when he saw how stunning you are and you just chuckled at his reaction. He dialed _________ number  and handed his phone to you.

“Yoboseyo?” your boyfriend spoke. “Hi oppa!” you said. “Oh! Hello babe. I’m so excited to see you. I want to see how beautiful you are. I want to see how y you are. I want to see how perfect you are. I’m so excited! Hurry up time! I want to see my yeobo now! Well, that’s all I can say for now. See you later. I don’t want you to be late. Goodbye jagiya! I love you!” he hanged up before you can answer. You just smiled and hand the cell phone back.

“Noona! I should get going too. See you there!” he bided goodbye as he waved to you and went out of the room. On the other hand, your mom reminded you to get ready now. 5 minutes passed and you entered the bridal car. After a 30 minute ride, you reached the church. “This is it darling. Smile!” your mom said as she went out of the car first. After a minute, you got out of the car and everyone was stunned by your beauty. You reached the church’s door. Your father held his hand out for you to cling to. “My daughter’s so beautiful. ________ so very lucky to have you.” Your father whispered. “Thank you appa." Honestly, walking on an aisle made you nervous but your appa made you stronger. As you reached your soon-to-be-husband, your father gave your hand to him. He gladly took your hand and thanked your father for everything. “You’re so beautiful jagiya.” He whispered. “You’re so y and handsome in that tuxedo oppa.” You whispered back. You both smiled and walked to the altar.

The ceremony started. Everyone grabbed their cameras including his band mates to capture the most awaited part, the couple kiss. “You may now kiss the bride.” The priest declared. ___________ lifted your veil and stared deeply into your eyes. “This is it babe. I love you.” He mumbled softly. “I love you too oppa.” You answered as he leaned down and your lips meet. Everyone aw-ed at what they are seeing. His band mates giggled and cheered. The both of you never want to cut the kiss. You felt different. It wasn’t just a simple kiss, it was a kiss made with pure love. You both broke the kiss and leaned on each other’s forehead.

That day was tiring but it was the happiest and the most memorable day for the both of you. As you both reached the hotel, you opened your laptop and you were surprised with all of the best wishes of the fans, his company and your relatives. You answered some fan wishes. “Babe,” your husband whispered. “You were so beautiful today. I can’t believe I’m married with you now. I love you.” He said, back hugging you. “I love you too oppa. Let’s get some rest now arraso?” you said and you both chuckled. You shut down your laptop as the both of headed the bed.