MAMA

Were the Female SHINee?!

"Wah here we are once again on MAMA!" Boom smiled in the camera as he was in a n ice tux with red converse and a white beanie on hi head. He held his mic in his hands as he walked down the platform staged as everyone cheered at the sight of him.

"So many fans! Shawols, ELFs, Sones, Cassies, VIPs, Blackjacks, 4Nias, B2utys, Teenagers, everyone is here!" Boom's eyes widen as each section was glowed by the light stick of their artist; many girls had multiple sticks and some only held one.

"This might be a record event." Boom chuckled as he went back to the center of the stage and looked into the camera that rotatoed as it followed his every step.

"Now you all remember Epic Teen debuted her about seven months ago and here they are once again. Give it up to . . . EPIC TEEN!" Boom shouted into the mic and soon thousands of neon green light sticks flew up as many fans begun shouting and screaming their names.

The lights went look and dim as five figures emerged from the ground and the fans grew even more excited by just the outlines. Each girl was looking down as a mic was taped to their cheeks and the wire curved behind their ears. The music slowly faded in as Mihee begun. With a small chuckle she opened .

"Dance" She smiled as an upbeat song begun loudly and the lights filled multi colors as they blinked and showed the outlines still of the five girls. The begun dancing in a party-like stance as they twirled their hair around with their palms; jumping up and down in happiness. Finally the lights blinked and flashed to show their faces.

"Back door cracked

We don't need a key

We get in for free

No VIP please

Drink that koolaid

Follow my lead

Now you're one of us

You're coming with me" Hyejae looked up to the crowd as many posters with her name flew up and she smirked. Running up front as the cheers of her singing grew louder and the lights of magenta and purple and blue flew around each girl. Soon Raein did a small body wave as she spun on her heels and danced tot he front; her hair swirling around ily as the fanboys went wild.

"We start to kill the lights

And shut the DJ down (This place about to . . .)

Tonight we're taking over

No ones getting out." Raein smirked as she moved her arms in a stylish manner as Sungjae strode up moving her hips in each step. Their makeup showed the same mood as the song; party-like crazy. Each of them had their hairs teased up and ready for clubbing, there outfits were spectacular nothing showing or revealing. Skinny jeans or leggings and huge T-shirts with colorful bright designs as they had a furry-ish vest on with bright colored converse.

The lights of the colors were the only ones as Sungjae came to the front to sing.

"This place about to BLOW!" She sang and the lights in the same second shut of as firework like fire lights up front of the stage blasted forward. Smoke splurted up in the sky but soon faded quickly as the lights came back regular and flashed in a steady pose on the girls.

The five were jumping and dancing as they moved their bodies to the beat of the song and the fans clapped in awe. Fans jumped up and down to the beat as they waved along and Mihee ran along touching their hands and smiling. Gifts were handed to them and each girl took one as the walked along and singing. The song was catchy and full of energy as many new fans became born right then. More neon green lights went up and soon the crowd was a neon green ocean. The girls hearts smiled and warmed as they gave more happiness and energy to the song.

The beat timed down to a bumping fast one as Mihee and Sungjae did a jump twist flip in the air. Sliding on their knees tot he front they went in a crawling position before jumping up in a cool manner. Mihee's smile was placed with her y charisma as her fans blew up and shouted like crazy for her. There were two guys that fainted at her y sight as she begun to open .

"Go - go - go - go

Go insane

Go insane

Throw some glitter

Make it rain

Now

Let me see them hands

Let me

Let me see them hands." Mihee rapped and hands flew up as she spun on her heels and Sungjae came forward with her gaze on every fan. She captured them with her rap as she danced along rapping; fanboys hand her red roses and even one handed her a marriage certificate. She chuckled as she finished her rap and blew a kiss to the fans.

"We are taking over

Get used to it, okay?" Hana sand in English as se wagged her fingers like she was playing the piano and when down she smirked to the crowd sliding her thumb under her bottom lip. One boy tried to climb on stage but a guard jumped quickly from the guy rushing to Hana.

"This place about to BLOW!" The all sang and danced as glitter shot out from were the fire did and rained on everyone around. Glitter covered the floor and fans as it sparkled in the air and swooshed around as the fans jumped to catch the glitter. Raein danced her solo as the girls walked around singing and shouting Blow and finally to the end.

"Blow . . ." Sungjae whispered and Raein did a B Boy dance on her and spun quickly as a gun shot sound came on and she fell instantly in a dead like position. The fans erupted in applause and happiness. Boom came running tot hem as glitter as on his beanie.

"Wow. That was amazing girls. I thought 2ne1 had us with there Go Away show but you girls took it from them and amazed us. Now next is your unnies, SNSD and afterwards who will be next?" Boom wiggled his eyebrows as he winked tot he five girls. The bowed tot he crowd and fans as more gifts were thrown on stage as were flowers.

SNSD went up and did a perfect digital remix of Genie as the girls were backstage nervously twitching as the cordi unnies helped change their make-up and hair. Hana was watching herself in the mirror as they tied her hair up leaving her bangs swept to the side covering one eye. Hyejae had hers in a two pig tails lowered to her neck as they finished her make-up. She stood up and jumped up and down nervously with a sigh.

"Gah stop jumping!" Mihee shouted as she smiled and tried her best to push her own nervous down, but seeing Hyejae nervous brought them to surface.

"I'm nervous because SM has us almost competing with SNSD here. At the end fans are going to vote and see who was the best. SNSD unnies always held the title as number one artist and dancers, not even 2ne1 won last year!" Hyejae rambled and Hana threw a towel at her.

"Believe in your ability as of ours. We can do it!" Hana smiled and pumped her fist up. Knocks on the door to their dressing room was heard as a head poked in; their eyes widen.

"Beast oppas?!" Epic Teen shouted in happiness as they smiled and came in.

"You girls are up next again right?" Hyunseung asked and Raein nodded. Hyunseung handed her a bottle of water; beaming she took it and took a small drink.

"Thanks Curly." He smiled

"Was that one of your songs?" Junhyung asked as it showed their performance on the television and they nodded.

"Yeah it's one of the songs on our Mini Album which will be released soon." Mihee smiled and Doojoon crossed his arms in happiness.

"I'm proud of you girls." He smiled.

"Epic Teen!" They called and the girls shot up and looked at each other. Smiles and determined eyes formed.

"Good luck! Win girls you five deserve it!" Beast shouted as they pumped their fists in the air and Epic Teen waved as they headed up stage.

"SNSD if you may take a seat here while your donsengs want to show you a Epic Teen version of their own." They heard Boom as their hearts in their chests beat faster.

"Welcome Epic Teen once again!" Boom called them out as they slowly begun to rise.

-

What do you all think??!

Question of chapter:

"Who will win?"

ET GIRLS!!! Well err IDK :]