We . . .

Were the Female SHINee?!

"Epic Teen! Epic Teen! Epic Teen!" The fans chanted as they waved neon green light sticks in the air. Thje girls felt their nervousness subside every time their fans call for them. To them it was calming and brought them an unlimited energy.

"Lets go this!" Hyejae smiled as they nodded. The music sounded like a swirling of tunes and as it begun hitching up; the girls came out in a taunting smile.

"I feel like I've been locked up tight
For a century of lonely nights

Waiting for someone to release me
You're your lips
And blowing kisses my way
But that don't mean I'm gonna give it away
Baby baby baby (baby, baby, baby)"
Hana sang as she twirled her hands to the crowd in a sensual way. The crowd went silent as the new songs of Epic Teen filled the building. SNSD watched them with beaming eyes and smiling to the beat. Hyoyeon held the biggest smile of the nine girls as she watched each girl *Your doing great!*

"My body saying lets go

But my heart is saying no." Mihee softly sang in English as Sungjae held the back up vocals. They merged their voices together and wonderful music was formed.

Raein was walking slowly in her jumpsuit they had her in; a white tang top shirt showing her belly only a tad bit. The top of the jumpsuit was off as the long sleeves hung down and the pant part hugged her waist. She walked to the middle and motionly swinged her hips to the beat like a genie. Hana skipped along to Raein as she moved her hand along her outline while doing a small body wave. The fans were going crazy and clapping along to the beat of the song.

"If you want to be with me

Baby there is a price to pay

I'm a Genie in a bottle

You got to rub me the right way" Sungjae smiled as she rotated her hips in a swiveling way and moved her right hand in a circular motion. She skipped down the stage touching the hands of the fans that were reaching out to her. Blewng kisses to the fans they beamed and clapped.

"If you want to be with me

I can make your wish come true

You got to make a big impression

I gotta like what you do." Hyejae sang giving a playful wink to the fans as flowers rose up to her view. With a smile she ran along grabbing the flowers they handed her. *I love my fans. I love singing for you all; I hope our love reaches those against us*

Hyejae went forward on the platform as she had practiced. Running up a small set of stairs there in the middle of the fans and crowd; she stood on a circular platform that slowly moved up. Neon smoke lightly spread around her feet as it flowed down like water. Making an impression on the fans as their eyes glittered at the performance.

"I'm a genie in a bottle baby

Gotta rub me the right honey

Imma a genie in a bottle baby

Come come come on in

Let me out!" Sungjae rapped as each girl went to the given platform and different color smoke flowed down as the lights flickered on each girl; like glitter. As Sungjae swiftly finished her rap Hana and Hyejae joined in merging their voices in a soft loud melodic voice singing in the background. Raein and Mihee joined up when Sungjae finished as the continued with the chourse. Mihee softly rapped as Raein sang.

"I'm a Genie in a bottle baby

Come come come on in

Let me out!~" All five sang in one as their voices faded slowly leaving the lights to dim out and the smoke to crawl around to the fans. As the lights dimmed cheering rose and filled the air; even SNSD was clapping along with fans. Those backstage watched with happiness and more five guys behind the curtain.

"They are doing great." Onew smiled as they were getting dressed for the finale. Something the girls planne, but not knowing they were coming out.

"This is the last song after SNSD. It's tensing up now." Taemin mumbled but held his smile in place *I can't mess up*

-

"DJ put it back on!" Sooyoung jumped up from her seat at the surprised start. Everything was practiced to perfection and now SNSD was up to show the differnce on their regular Genie song. The nine girls stood up as their clothes of pants was ripped showing their sailor shorts and their hats came from behind them.

Epic Tee were being lowered from the platforms as they lightly wiped the formed sweat from their necks or chin. They watched in awe at their unnies; clenching their fists in determination *We have to win. So much is on the line, sorry unnies but your going down* The nine girls went into formation line as they danced the chorus as the lights were purple and ble showing on each girl.

"Baby tell me your wish

Tell me all your wishes inside your heart

The woman you've always dreamed for

Is not too far." Jessica sang as she came up twirling her hands to the crowd and doing a wink.

The sticker star under her left eye glitter in the light making her look glowing. The Sones erupted in happiness as their cheers became louder and the stage rumbled to the jumping they caused; Hyejae bit her lower lip as she felt the air diffence from their performance.

"Super star

Shining star

Super star!" Sunny came up front giving her aeygo tot he fans while waving with a kiss. Sone guys clapped their hands at the sight of her and smiled brightly. Once SNSD finished Boom came out from behind with big eyes.

"Wow! Genie vs Genie!" He smiled as he waved his hands for both girl groups to come to his side and they did.

"Now in the end out of these two groups, who will win MAMA 2010?!" Boom smirked as he patted Hyejae's shoulder and smiled at her.

"Both groups have prepared one last song; and hopefully this ends your desicion." He shouted as the lights dimmed and a small clip showed up to the fans. The girls scrambled backstage to prepare themselves of their final and last song. To Epic Teen it is one from their Full Album 'Our Love' and it was hopefully to reach those.

-

As the girls prepared SNSD went up and sang their hearts out and their surprised guest was Super Junior. Many posters of "Super Generation" flew up as the two groups sang together and dance along to the upbeat song. Smiles and chanting from fans were heard above the cheers and clapping. Everyone was supporting those two alot and Epic Teen felt a slight nervous strand enter their hearts.

"Unnies and oppas are great." Sungjae whispered as she looked at herself in the mirror. Once again they were all changed into a different outfit and unlike them all this was different; their outfits showed emotion as they song will too.

"I believe we can do it." Raein said as she fixed her hair looking at her members in the mirror.

"We can do it. This is the proof of are love being strong for them. Let's show the fans that are love is pure." Raein nodded with Hyejae said confidently.

-

"There's a place in my heart

That I go when I'm dreaming

A place that nobody can see

Every night

I see love

I see someone whose waiting

Waiting for someone like me." Hyejae sang as her eyes were closed; she held the mic in her hands sing the last note in a high octave as her head went back. The white lights turned to a soft baby blue as it showed a lullbye mode. Fans blinked their eyes as they heard Hyejae sing with such passion, it made their hearts squeeze.

"He must be out there

Somewhere, someone for me (Somewhere)

Tell me how long?

Til I'm not just dreaming

How long? (How long)

Til somebody cares

How long?

Til I meet an angel (An angel)

And give him my heart

And we can now start

How long til I can fall in love?" Hana sand softly with Sungjae and Raein doing her back up on the song. The fans held the sticks up and softly waved them side to side; it looked like a calm ocean swaying with the soft wind. Hana closed her eyes and her eyes begun to burn softly as she sang the last part; fans noticed the shine in her eyes and soon the small crystal that slid down her cheek.

"I sit every night

By my window just wishing

And searching for one perfect star

Can you hear me? (Hear me please)

Dunno if you're listening (Please listen)

Please send him right here

To my arms

He must be out there (Somewhere)

Somewhere, waiting for me

Tell me just how long will it be?" Sungjae sang softly her eyes brightly shined as she looked up and slowly moved her gaze over her fans as her ees glistened with tears; threatening to fall. Some of the fans felt a guilt wash over them and othe were beginning to silent cry as they held the sticks up and softly hummed.

"I've always believed my dreams would come true

That one of these nights

He would appear

He'd be here in my arms clearly

I see it all so clearly

How would it be?

To have him with me

I wish silently I could kiss him." Mihee sang as Hyejae took her back up vocals and held the high notes perfect. Sungjae looked down and silently wiped her eyes as small tears formed as did Hana did the same action.

"Please tell me how long?

How long do we have to wait?" Raein whispered in English as her voice was soft and light. Her eyes glazed over the fans as tears silently fell from her eyes. Hana's part came up but as she opened tightened due to the emotion and tears slid down more. Hyejae quickly covered for her as Mihee rubbed Hana's back softly.

"How long til somebody cares?

How long til I'm allowed to love

And have him in my arms

Tell me just how long will

That wish have to wait?!" Sungjae sang as she closed her eyes and slowly her voice faded with tears rolling down her eyes. The five girls hung their heads down as the beat went on and they wiped their tears. Looking back up when it was all their turns; eyes blinking quickly holding tears back.

"How long til we fall in love

Til we can finally be seen with happiness

Happiness of love

Is that wish true?

Can it come true?

Is anyone listening to me

Does anyone care?" They all sang and suddenly as they finished five other voice softly sprang up and a group of five boys lifted up on a platform. They all wore white tux suits as they were in a circle singing along to the song. Key took the high note as he leanded down singing his heart out.

"Can this dream come true?!" Onew sang in English as his voice swiftly filled the stadium his head going back as his voice came out from his mouth.

"How long til my angel

Can love me?

When can we start?

How long til we can love . . . ?" Jonghyun sang as his eyes brightened in tears as he looked over the crowd. He closed his eyes as his hand gripped the mic tighter as his heart squeezed hard while singing. Soon the song came to an end as the boys were slowly lowered and their voices went high filling the air around everyone as they walked to the girls.

Each guy walked beside their love as they laced their fingers witht he girls. Looking into the girls eyes deeply as tears slipped down and slowly fell down stainging their suits. Epic Teen picked up their mics and looked the boys in the eyes as their voices went into a high beautiful lullbye.

"My angel can I really love you?" The girls sang with their voices softly shaking abit as they tightened their grip on the mics and closed their eyes slowly. Soon the song of the beat faded and the lights slowly dimmed and went out. Everything was quiet and soon aplause was surrounding the two groups as fans chanted and cheered.

-

"That was beautiful." Boom smiled as he patted Sungjae and Hana's shoulders as tears were being wiped. Boom held the mic to his lips as he turned to the crowd and smiled.

"Now it's up to you all. Who do you believe in your hearts should win and love?" He whispered and everyone looked down as their eyes closed waiting for the results. In minutes the buzzing of chatter and mumbling filled their ears making them more nervous. Soon a loud buzzer went off signaling the stop of votes as the machine counted them on the TVscreen.

*I hope we win, if not SM won't let us be together*

"Alright and the winner is . . ." Boom looked up at the screen with a smile and soon it deflated. He put the mic to his lips and smiled as he turned to the crowd.

"SNSD!" He said and Epic Teen's hearts crashed as th love they knew was never to be meant. SHINee looked from behind the curtain, gripping the curtain tight at the results; their own hearts fell also.

"We lost . . ." Raein mumbled as her own eyes begun to burn. *Oppas . . .*

-

Don't hate me!!!! Please :'[ I know they lost and win they did an epic performance, :'(

I'm sorry