Good Morning!

How would you like your wife to wake you up?

 

 

Pairing: Eunhyuk | Hyoyeon

Word Count: 652 words

 

 

 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

 

 

 

The sky is still dark when I opened my eyes. I tilt my head to the side to look at the small antique clock on top of our bedside table, squinting my eyes trying to read the time despite how blurry my vision still is. 4:20. I sighed, it’s still pretty early. Normally I would wake up at around 6 in the morning.

 

I tried to lie again; maybe I can still sleep a few hours more. But luck isn’t really on my side. After countless tries, I figured that I cannot go back to sleep. And I wonder why.

 

Carefully I propped on my elbows, facing my sleeping wife. A smile tugged on my lips as I watch her sleeping soundly.  Strands of her blonde hair are slightly covering her face, creating a curtain which made it hard for me to see her face clearly. I reached for her and removed them, careful not to stir her awake. She mumbled a few incoherent words; I chuckled at her natural cuteness.

 

Come to think of it, she’s actually the one who always wakes up early. And then nag at me most of the time on how I always wake up late. Well, 6 am isn’t actually considered late…I guess? But now, it’s the other way around-or maybe just today, I don’t know. For the first time I get to watch gaze at her while she sleeps.

 

I always thought that it would be creepy-like how that Edward guy from Twilight does it. But now that I am the one doing it, it isn’t so bad after all. I think it’s sweet. Plus, I have every right. She’s my wife anyways.

 

She started to stir in her sleep, I heard her mumble a “Hyukjae”. I grinned like an idiot after hearing that. So she does think of me when sleeping –not that she’ll ever admit to that. Remind me to later okay?

 

The sun is starting to rise; I looked outside just as the rays of sunshine enter our room. She opened her eyes, smiling widely at me. I pulled her close to me and kissed the top of her head.

 

“Good Morning baby.”

 

“Good Morning.”

 

“Had a good night’s sleep?” I asked her, my fingers playing with her hair.

 

“Hmm…I’m surprised you’re first to wake up.” She looked up at me with her almond eyes.

 

“I watched you while you were sleeping.” I told her. She loosened her arms around me and sat up. The look on her face is priceless.

 

“What? That’s creepy!” She started to make faces, but I ignored her and laughed silently. Ah, my forever choding wife.

 

“Nah…I think it was sweet.” I winked at her.

 

“So you’re telling me that you didn’t do anything since you woke up but stare at me?” She traced circles on my stomach area.  I nod my head to answer her question.  Then, I remembered something. I looked at her meaningfully with teasing eyes.  

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” She questioned.

 

“Oh nothing.” I teased.

 

“Yah, what is it?”

 

“You really want to know?” I asked. She nodded frantically with big eyes.

 

“Well, you said my name while you were asleep.” I winked at her. Her face immediately fell, cheeks turning to a deep shade of pink.

 

“I did not!”

 

“Yes you did. I heard it.”

 

“That’s not true.”

 

“It is.” I imitated the way she said it, and well exaggerated it a little bit. Her eyes widened while I try my best to hold my laughter.

 

“Yah! Stop it!” Her hands somehow found a pillow and threw it at me. I successfully dodged it, unscathed. I continued to imitate the ways she said my name, adding a few exagerations actions while I’m at it.

 

I don’t know how it happened, but we ended up chasing each other around the house. Soft giggles and laughter filling the place.

 

 

 

 

::The End::

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoped you liked it! 

 Comments are appreciated. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
| HyoHyuk is Love    |