My Poor Noonas

❤ My Noonas Hearts ❤

SungJong woke up tired of the clanging and banging of pots and groaned tired, "SungYeol hyung go check what the noises are all about."

SungYeol made a sigh and nodded to tired to think. He got up lazily stumbling towards where the noise was."Yah! Who keeps making all that monkey freaking noise! Choding is trying to sleep!" he yelled his eyes only half lidded. Slowly he opened them in surprise. "Yah! What is this?!" he yelled again looking at the mess of ingrediants that they saved were now all over the house.

"Sh!" Yui yelled putting her flour covered finger on his lips."Breakfast." she said showing him burnt bacon and raw eggs.

"Bleh." SungYeol responded accidently jerking his face away.

"Wah? Yah! Noh-" Yui tried to yell back.

"Noonas!!!" SungJong yelled furiously upset looking around.

Jun Hee and Yui yelped surprised, Yui already on her knees begged for forgiveness.

"We were only trying to make food Jongie!" Jun Hee yelled hiding the burnt food they made.

"I could see but how did it end up like this?" he said pursing his lips together in a straight line trying to hold his anger.

"Yah SungJong didn't we warn you about this it was a mistake they have to go now!!!"SungYeol yelled furious. At that time the other members came out shocked, in only a second a big argument against the members and SungJong broke out. Yui crouched down by SungJongs leg with tears.

Everyone stopped shocked at Yui's crying. "Y-Yui Noh(You)!Why are you crying?" DongWoo yelled worried. Jun Hee also started to cry in disbelief of how angry they were.

"Mianhe Jong! We swear this was a accident, no matter what we do it always ends up like this." Jun Hee cried. "Jong please let us stay if we can't mom will send us back to that awful place." Yui whispered in tears. Infinite looked at each other curiously.

"Where?" SungJong asked gently feeling bad as he crouched down to them and wiped their tears gently. "Mianhe~" he quivered tears were starting to fall also as he couldn't stay strong and the three sibling cried together in sadness.

After a few minutes the crying stopped and everyone pitched in to help clean fortunately. "Okay thank you~" the two sisters said trying to leave but were caught by Sunggyu.

"Where do you think you two are going?" they flinched and were easily pulled back into the couch.

"Yah oppa!" Jun Hee yelled annoyed.

"Yah were the same age!" he yelled back and she stuck her tounge out, 'Meh~Rong~ besides you are three months older!" she shouted and he twitched his eyebrows. "Y-Aish."

"We demand a apology." Hoya added and they went silent.

They looked at each other and nodded getting on the floor and their knees. "Please let us stay we are very sorry." they were shocked at their big apology but were still mad. "Geez I'm starving." DongWoo innocently said making them perk up and get up. "We'll cook!"

"No!" they yelled and Hoya and Myungsoo made them sit down as they pouted.

"What!" they chorused together but were bonked on the head by Sunggyu. "Aigoo sh." they growled and looked down from the couch.

"You guys are going to stay here. We have a schedule today. Were leaving money so dont COOK!" WooHyun shouted but they said nothing. SungJong looked at them pleadingly. They nodded and he smiled, "OK! SungJong bounced and they all left out the door. Jun Hee peeked out the window and when they saw they were gone she smirked.

"Your thinking of what I am right?" Yui nodded and Jun Hee smirked. "Kaja!"

A/N: Chapter 2 finished! Hope you enjoyed subscribe and comment. You are my motivation! you Sorry for the short chaps.