Family or BandMates

❤ My Noonas Hearts ❤

 A/N: Okay this is the first chapter! I hope you enjoy sorry for such cheesy drama scenes but I hope you wil subscribe and comment!

"Ah Umma! Aniyo, aren't they my noonas! Why do I have to take care of them then?!" SungJong yelled into the phone. The infinite members gave small smirks trying hard not to laugh at the worried maknae. "Umma ah ah!~" he whined again and sighed when he heard the loud beep. "Y-Aish!" he yelled throwing the phone on the couch.

"Yah! Sungjonggie what's wrong?!" SungYeol asked worried but then again giggling. 

"Noonas are coming." he said with a pout and everyone's eyes widened.

"You mean Yui and Jun Hee!" DongWoo yelled hugging a pillow scared. "Yah, remember last time they came it was crazy. "

"We got in trouble and we're idols and I mean police trouble because of them." SungJong nodded in agreement.

"Ah I know but Umma already made them come, their on their way already. Aish! Why is my family so mental!" he yelled shoving his face into a pillow. Sunggyu made a sigh and yawned tired, "I'm getting to old for this stuff." he groaned and sighed. "At least they won't be here until tomorrow at least right?"

SungJong gave him a sad look and shook his head, "Ani, they left two days ago, she said they will be here in a couple of minutes." Myungsoo sighed groping his Bamboo pillow, "Aish, we don't even have time to prepare for their wildness!"

SungJong made a sigh again and stood up, "I hear a car coming! Hide!" he yelled running outside in bunny slippers. SungJong gave a weary yet worried smiled when he saw the car drive up with speed at Infinites Dorm in their driveway. He made a long sigh and looked back into the dorm making sure no one was inside. "How am I going to control them!" He groaned.and gave a fake smile when they stopped. He waited his palms sweating, he watched them as if everything that came out of his eyes were slow motion until he realized his noonas were just walking in slow motion.

"Ah SungJong-ah! My your so cute!" Jun Hee yelled flinging her arms open and capturing him in a hug. "Aigoo missed you so much you should at least call your step-sisters to let us know how you are doing." she said Yui following after with glee. Sungjong stood there shocked. He has never seen his noonas looks so different in his life, they looked fresh and they shone brilliantly. He felt weird and some what shy instead of annoyed he shook it off and smiled happily, "Noonas, Miane~ I hope it didn't disappoint you guys to much." they shook their heads and Yui made a happy sigh of relief.

"Aigoo you're still so adorable Soo-Chan! As you know we came from Japan and mother doesn't 'trust' us alone. Ain't that crazy!" Yui yelled sarcastically.

"Heh." SungJong said awkwardly. "Let's go in noona's." the nodded eagerly carrying their stuff with incredible strength though they had about 7 bags each. 

"Yah, you don't seem that excited to see us though." Jun Hee exclaimed roughly throwing her bags on the floor, "Omo where are the boys?" she asked eagerly.

"Molla (I don't know) they probably went out-"

"Ah Dongwoo-ah! What are you doing in the kitchen sink?" Yui asked and DongWoo bowed repeatedly crawling out of the cabinet.

"Omo Sunggyu!" Jun Hee yelled surprised at seeing him in the attic.

"Ah come out boys, the surprise is ruined." Dongwoo said nervously ina lying tone.

"Wah! You guys were seriously going to surprise us how sweet!" Yui said happily with glee clinging onto SungJong.

"Ah noona it's to hot! Can you please get off?" Yui giggled and clinged on tighter.

"Ani~Yo! Pali! Show us noona the rooms!"

"Neh, Sorry Hoya but you may have to sleep in another room from now on,"

"What! Wae? Ah I mean-"

"Ah I see you can sleep in there. Noona get's you Howon." Jun Hee gave a small wink and Hoya blushed madly.

"Ani! It's not like that!"

Sungyeol and Woohyun cracked up in the back and Hoya made a sigh really not knowing what was even going on.

"Aigoo yah I am so tired and it's hot! Geez." SungJong and the rest stood silent. It was weird, they weren't as crazy as before. 

"Noonas is there something wrong? You guys seem different?" SungJong asked worried as Yui was still clinging onto him let go and sat down randomly.

Yui looked up at him with a smile, "Ani!"

"Perhaps you guys are on pills?" Interrupted Myungsoo and Jun Hee put up her hand.

"We swear we're not!"Jun Hee yelled and sat down randomly also. Jun Hee and Yui looked at each other worried and anxious. "Though we do have something to tell you. "

"What?" SungJong said worried even more now.  Are they going to die! "How many days do you guys have left!?"

"Huh what?! No just listen! We..."

"Yes!" they all said impatient.

"We-"

"Pali!"Sunggyu yelled.

"Yah! Just listen and we will tell you. Anyways we are actually here to take care of you!" they yelled excited.

"Wait Bwoh!" they all yelled.

"Mm mother told us to come and take care of you guys. She said something about not being used to how a mothers feel would be like, and since mother couldn't come hersself she sent us."

"Yah I don't think you two could be 'motherly'" WooHyun said with disapprovement.

"Besides how are you supposed to when we are idols? You won't even have the time to see us." DongWoo added sitting next to them he actually liked them . He thought they were fun.

"Aish! We can so be motherly, we watched all the dramas and everything!" Yui said with excitement but Jun Hee covered . "We uh studied."

"Studying? Oh geez but you two don't even have a job." Myungsoo said still hugging his bamboo pillow on the floor.

"That's exactly why we will find one!" Jun Hee yelled annoyed. "Just give us a chance~ SungJonggie, will you let us stay?" they begged together grabbing him on his legs with pouty lips and big eyes.

SungJong looked around feeling nervous and panicked. He looked down at them and then the others who we're shaking their heads. But his noonas did drive all the way here for two days. But the last time they visited they were in a police station. "Erm...Okay but behave yourselves."

They nodded eagerly as the others groaned, "You'll see we'll be the best at being motherly!" Yui yelled.

"Geulae Maj-ah!(That's right!) You will not regret it!" Jun Hee added as the smiled at the members who were still angry.