Prolog

Living with my GAY bestfriend

 Lee DongHae hadn't seen this coming, not all. When he woke up this morning in his huge bedroom in his parents villa with a nice girl in his arms from the night before, he hadn't even thought this would happen. Not in a million years. If anything he would have thought that he'd be at another club getting drunk. But no, he was standing in front of his friends officetel with heavy bags of clothes, shoes, ect. Dropping one of his bags he knocked on the thick metal door, he soon heard the lock unhook and it swung open slowly. In the door way was a pale skinny blond with bright eyes and full pink lips. He wore a tight pink Hello Kitty shirt with dorky black glasses and white skinny jeans. The boy curled his rainbow clad toesy socks foot and smiled brightly to DonHae.

“Hae!” The blond exclaim loudly in his high pitch voice. “Hun what are you doing here?” DongHae looked down and played with the hem of his black dress shirt.

“Parents kicked me out temporally... Could I stay with you?” He was embarrassed he never asked for help from a friend, it was usually the friend asking for help. The blond smiled gently and took the bag near his foot.

“Come in hun, I owe you anyways.” He soon turned his back to DongHae carrying one of the heavy bags. DongHae followed slowly and closed the door behind him, slipping off his shoes he went down the short hallway looking for his friend. Finding him in the small kitchen he set his bag down next to the other.

“Thank a lot Eunhyuk! I know it's sudden... It's just my parents... They want me to learn about life as they say...” DongHae trailed off and sighed. Eunhyuk understood perfectly, his parents never done it with him, but many of his friends have gone through this.

“You know where the guest room is hunny. You're welcome to stay there as long as you want.” DongHae grinned happily and picked up his bags to bring to the room.

“Dinner will be ready soon!” Eunhyuk yelled from the kitchen. DongHae chuckled as he sat on the small bed, bag ped in front of him.
It's been to long. They were both once very close friends, they hung out everyday and shared secrets with each other. Once they were in high school it became different, Eunhyuk became very.... Flamboyant. He was gay and it shock DongHae. He hadn't seen it coming some how. Eunhyuk became popular with the girls, so did DongHae in a different way. Soon the drifted apart, the day they graduated was the first time in months that they sat down and talked for a good hour. Then Eunhyuk packed up and left for France to go to the top design school while DongHae stayed and partied. It was just a few months ago when DongHae found out his childhood friend was back in Korea and was becoming a well known designer. So now here was DongHae living with his gay best friend.