Lessons

Lessons

 

You waited nervously on the front steps of your boyfriend’s apartment as you rang the doorbell. Today Henry was going to teach you how to play guitar since you've had a guitar for years but just never bothered to learn it. That was until you begged your boyfriend to teach you.

 "Yeobo!" Your boyfriend Henry greeted you, pecking your lips before leading you into his house. "I see you brought your guitar." He said taking the guitar case from your hands and placing it on his couch before opening it up. "Jagi...sit here while I go get my guitar, arasso?"

 You sat on the couch and picked up the guitar strumming it slowly. "Hmm...This isn't so hard" You kept on strumming while you waited for Henry.

 "Not to be rude...but that sounds awful" Henry said with a smirk while he walked into the room. You scoffed and he giggled. "Jagi...this thing isn't even tuned. How you expect it to sound good with an untuned guitar? I thought you would know that." He then grabbed the guitar from your hands and began tuning it himself.

 You smiled while watching him tune the guitar so gracefully. Eventually he started strumming it and a nice tune came out. He then starting singing the lyrics to Off My Mind while looking at you the entire time. "Oppa, can I learn now? I want to be able to serenade you too!" You said putting on a little bit of aegyo to win him over.

 "Fine you big baby. Come closer so I can show you the chords" He placed his fingers on some of the strings and strummed. “This is a C” You copied what he did, only instead of a melody coming out, screeches did. “Uhm, yeobo...I don’t think you did it right.” He sat there staring intently at the guitar for a few seconds. “Oh I know, sit on my lap so I can instruct better”

“How will that help you teach better?” You questioned confused by his method of teaching.

“Just do it. I’m the teacher, if you don’t follow my rules, you’ll be punished” He stuck his tongue out and you obediently obeyed. “Okay now I can be your hands” He places his hands on yours and puts them on the direct chord. “Now try”

Instantly a sweet sound came out. “Oh.” You said kind of surprised you could play such a sound.

“Hehe, I’m such a good teacher. Okay let’s have a break” He said taking the guitar off your lap and putting his arms around your waist. He snuggled his face into your back. “Jagi you smell so good.”

“Oppa, we only learned one note. Why are we having a break?” You said turning your head to face him.

“Shh, I’m the teacher remember? And the teacher wants a break” He said turning your entire body around so he could see you properly.

“You’re the worst teacher ever.” You said giggling as he pouted.

“You don’t mean that!” He said fake crying. “Punishment for you” He winked. And pushed your body against his pressing his lips to yours.

At first you were startled at his sudden lust for you but you quickly gave in. You kissed him back passionately. “Henry, I really want to learn guitar” You said in between kisses.

“I’ll teach you after detention.” Henry said lustfully. You shook your head and he made aegyo in hopes of winning you over.

“Please. Just teach me a little more guitar. I’ll be a good student from now on!” You pouted and squished his mochi cheeks.

“Fine, but I want a kiss first. No kiss no guitar.” He said facing you with a smirk on his face.

You pecked him quickly and then got off of his lap. You picked up the guitar and sat on the couch beside him. “Teach me now”

“You call that a kiss? Aish fine.” He picked up his guitar and showed you another note. After a while you were able to keep up with Henry and you could play a few chords. “Okay now just play those 3 chords over and over again and make a rhythm. Sing me a song.”

“Hmmm.” You played the chords and formed a melody. “Henry is so cute, and I can’t think of anymore lyrics to this song.” You sang finishing off the song and adding a ‘yeah’ to the end.

“Tsk tsk tsk. Not following the teacher’s orders. Another reason to be punished” He threw the guitar off of you and got on top of you. He leaned in and kissed your lips so passionately that you couldn’t help but enjoy the moment more than you should.

“Oppa, if this what you call a punishment then I’m never going to follow your rules” You said this time taking the lead and kissing him.