Rules and How to Join

Welcome to The Visual Game | Close - Under Co. | Calling All Veteran Member To Join Back To Us



01. Be kind and respectful to others! This rule should be pretty self-explanatory; The roleplay will be much more fun if people are respectful toward each other. If a member is causing consistent problems, contact an admin so they can help take care of it.

02. Be active! Try to come online at least a couple times a week, or tell an admin if you are going on hiatus. We will be holding occasional activity checks, so if you are inactive for too long, you may get kicked out.

03. Do not add people outside of the roleplay! Anyone who is a member of the roleplay will have "@ The Visual Game" or something similar in their 'About Me', so only add those people. It's not that hard to check, and it saves everyone a lot of confusion if you keep your friends list free of outsiders.

04. Follow all of the steps on how to join! It makes it easier on the admins if you follow those simple rules.

05. Swearing/explicit language is allowed, in moderation. However, please don't overdo it. We may have some members who don't wish to see people constantly swearing.

06. Rated or ual material is allowed only in PM and in the World group! Please do not do it AT ALL in the main groups, and keep it to a minimum on your walls. We have younger members whose minds we do not wish to corrupt, and other members who might just not want to see that.

07. Character rules:

a. You may only roleplay as one person; We want to keep it fair for anyone who wants to join.

b. Please write your name on your profile in romanization/english letters. You may put your name in hangul as your alternate name, but please have your primary name in english letters because some members may not be able to type in hangul to tag you or find your profile if your name is in hangul.

c. You are allowed to change characters, ONCE and you MUST tell an admin first. Wait for them to approve that request, too, before you do anything. It gets incredibly confusing if people change characters without letting anyone know.

d. To talk OOC (out of character), please use [[ ]], (( )), {{ }}, or << >>. The only place where you do not have to use that is in the OOC group.

08. If you wish to leave the roleplay, tell an admin first! You MUST let an admin know before you leave, and once you leave, you should either deactivate your account or unfriend all members of the roleplay and leave all the groups. If your account gets deleted because facebook security checked you, you must post a comment here or PM an admin so we know what's going on.

09. Please read and follow all of the rules! There is a pa˙ssw˙ord! It's Hurricane Punus. Please include it in your comment when you join. If you don't include it, your request to join will not be accepted. We will ask you to read the rules and then try again. Anyway, all these rules are really not that hard to follow! We're just trying to keep this RP a safe and happy place for everyone, so you will get a warning the first time you break a rule, and after that, if you break another rule, you may get kicked out.

10. And most importantly... Have fun!



01. Read the rules and click here & here

02. Choose and idol from the Available Idols list as whom you wish to roleplay.

03. Post a comment here letting us know the name and group (if applicable) of the idol or ulzzang that you want to roleplay.

04. Wait for an admin to accept your application.

05. Make your facebook account within 3 days of an admin approving your application!

06. Put "@ The Visual Game" in your 'About Me' and add 'VG' as your alternate name.

07. Post a comment here with the link to your character's facebook account.

08. Add all of the admins first, before adding anyone else!

09. Add everyone else in the roleplay, but only the people in the roleplay. If they don't have "@ The Visual Game" in their 'About Me', please do not add them!

10. Start roleplaying! Have fun and be active!