What is Sungyeol's secret?

What is Sungyeol's secret?

Sungyeol was pacing around his room, panicly trying to calm himself and start to think the positive side of this……. there’s no positive side to this is, is there?

 

With a loud groan, he flopped into his bed, head buried in his pillow, “Whyyyyyyyyy~~~? Why must he found out about my secret???! It’s embarrassing to let anyone know… whyyyy??”

 

Without him knowing, L was in the room. Partly because he was curious on what was Sungyeol doing after their dinner just now, seeing how un-talkative Sungyeol was at the table and that he kept glancing at him from time to time.  And mainly because it was already 10 o’clock and he was dead sleepy!

 

“Yeol, what are you doing?”

 

“L!” he  suddenly sat up and stared at L, somewhat like trying to make holes through L body using his eyes.

 

“What’s with the glare?” L calmly asked as he made his way across the room, right onto his soft, fluffy, comfortable, heavenly bed.

 

“My secret…earlier….”

 

“Yeah, what about it?” L simply said, as he close his eyes, and signaling for Sungyeol to continue.

 

“You’re not going to tell anyone, are you?”

 

“I don’t know.. it’s not really a secret if you really look at it, it’s practically out in the open and you kinda always sleep with it..” L calmly stated as his head buried deeper into his pillow.

 

“It is a secret! And I don’t always sleep with it! It’s embarrassing..” Sungyeol puffed his cheeks.

 

“You wanna bet? I bet that if you asked anyone in this house, they’re all gonna said that you always sleep with…’this’” L opened his eyes and took out something from his side.

 

“YAH! When did it got there?! GIVE IT!” Sungyeol dashed out from his bed and not-so-smoothly landing on top of L to get ‘it’.

 

All of the sudden, Dongwoo entered their shared bedroom and his jaw dropped, on the bed, Sungyeol and L, Sungyeol on top of L, with a VERY uncomfortable looking position, “Ahh.. sorry guys, I’m just gonna sleep  in Hoya’s room tonight.. carry on..” chuckled and close the door.

 

“Yeol! Get off! THIS is embarrassing”

 

“Give that first!”

 

“Go get it then..” L throws the ‘thing’ flying across the room and landed just right next to Sungyeol’s bed.

 

“AHH, are you okay? Did that meanie hurt you? That must’ve hurt..” Sungyeol caress the ‘thing’ and glared at L.

 

“Right.. that is embarrassing..” he then close his eyes, “..better start finding another secret place where you could be all girly and cuddy wuddy with your pink unicorn Yeol.. or else… gosh that is embarrassing! How can a 20 year old have that pink unicorn doll thing?!”

 

“This is my comfort friend okay! I have other things I don’t discuss with you guys, I just share it with him!” Sungyeol proudly shows his pink and white unicorn doll to L.

 

“Whatever.. I’m sleeping..”

 

“L..”

 

“...”

 

“L”

 

“?”

 

“You’re not going to tell anyone, right…?”

 

“...”

 

“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!”

 

“…we’ll see”

 

A/N: I have finally made a sequel!! XD I was being random, and thought about it.. hopefully it’s to your satisfaction(?) XD haha, since some requested a sequel..

 

THIS IS YEOLLIE’S UNICORN

I don’t know how to describe it XD keke..

 

“IT’S SO FLUFFY I’M GONNA DIE!”

 

Comments are loved~