No Trace

You're my Jinx

 

*Han’s residence*

“We’re doing our best madam. But it seems like the person is using a disposable phone, that’s why can’t trace it’s location. But we’re sure that the person is here in Korea” the Inspector informed Mrs. Han and HyunMin.

“Oh! Inspector, please try harder. We’re getting scared already. We don’t know, what that person might do” Mrs. Han shook the hands of the Inspector.

“We will do our best, Mrs. Han. Don’t worry. We’ll be going now.” The inspector and his officers stood up. “We’ll get in touch with you soon”

“Oh, please, please”

“Omma, do you think, we’re just paranoid?” HyunMin asked as soon as their guests left.

“It’s better to be sure and safe dear” her mother caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

---------------

*B1A4’s dorm*

“Hyung, I’ll have a party too, right?” Gongchan asked cutely.

“Of course, we’ll all have birthday party” Jinyoung assured Gongchan.

“So, how’s your communication with HyunMin? I heard you asked her to be your girlfriend” Sandeul teased Gongchan.

“hyung! How did you know?” Gongchan gaped. Sandeul grinned and mouthed. “Secret”

“yah, there’s a new message” Baro nudged Gongchan and then went to their room.

“Omo! It’s from her!” Gongchan exclaimed. “How are you oppa? ^_^” he read silently and then he replied. ‘I’m ok! ^_^. Oh! By the way, how’s the investigation going?’

(A/N: the pink ones are from HyunMin & the blue ones are from Gongchan)

 ‘The inspector said that they can’t trace the number, because the person was using a disposable phone, but they’re sure that the person is here in Korea.’

 ‘Oh… I hope that person will be arrested already.’

‘Yeah… My mother is getting scared already. Oppa, I have to go now, my mother is calling me. Let’s just chat next time ^_^’

‘OK! Until next time! ^_^’

Gongchan then closed the laptop and mumbled. “I wish I had a phone, so I can contact her immediately” he sighed and went to the kitchen. He didn’t noticed his hyungs heard what he said. His hyungs then smiled brightly and contacted their manager.

------------------------

*Han’s residence*

After HyunMin chatted with Gongchan, she went downstairs and ate her dinner. She was looking out the window while eating. Then she noticed someone was lurking around their house. She just shrugged it off and continued eating.

“Why aren’t you listening to me!” a voice said quietly as it destroyed HyunMin’s flowerbeds.