New Phone

You're my Jinx

The next morning, Mrs. Han was about to throw their garbage outside when she saw the destroyed flowerbeds of HyunMin.

“HyunMin-ah! HyunMin-ah! Look! Come out at once!” her mother said panicky as she rapped HyunMin’s door.

“What’s wrong omma?” HyunMin said as she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

“Your flowerbeds… the ones you planted last summer, is destroyed! Look!” Mrs. Han then grabbed HyunMin’s hand and rushed outside.

“OMO! My tulips, roses are destroyed!” HyunMin gaped then she looked at her mother.

“Maybe it was THAT person. We must report this!” her mother tugged her arm.

“But omma, maybe it was just a kid’s prank. And besides, I’ll just plant the flowers again. Please don’t panic” HyunMin caressed her mother’s hand.

“HyunMin-ah…” her mother turned to her and she smiled at her mother. “Ok.. I’ll not panic, but still, we must informed the inspector about this”

HyunMin just nodded.

----------------------

*B1A4’s dorm*

“Channie-yah! Happy Birthday!!” Baro woke Gongchan up.

“E-eh? Hyung?” Gongchan yawned and rubbed his eyes.

“Here’s our birthday present for you!” Baro gave Gongchan the paperbag.

“What’s this?” Gongchan took the paper bag from Baro. “My birthday is still two weeks from now. Why are—omo! Hyung…” Gongchan looked at his hyungs and started to cry.

“Stop crying Channie-yah, come on, go down, manager hyung has something to tell you” Baro wiped the tears from Gongchan’s face.

Gongchan nodded and went down the bed. When he went outside their room, he saw their manager hyung already sitted on the floor.

“hyung?” Gongchan tapped their manager’s shoulder.

“Oh! Channie, how’s your new phone?” their manager smiled.

Gongchan hugged their manager. “Hyung! I loved it! Thank you very much!!”

Their manager broke the hug. “Thank also your hyungs who pleaded me to buy you one”

Gongchan then, hugged his hyungs who was standing behind him. “Hyung! Even though, my birthday is still two weeks from now, you gave me a very wonderful gift. But, how did you know?” he broke the group hug.

“We don’t keep secrets right?” CNU smiled.

“We know everything, Channie-yah” Jinyoung patted Gongchan’s head.

“And besides, you have someone spe—“ Baro covered Sandeul’s mouth.

“What?” their manager asked.

“A-ah.. no, no, hyung. It’s nothing.” Baro faked a laugh.

“ah, ok… oh! By the way, Channie-yah, no using of phone during your schedules” the manager reminded him.

“YES, hyung!” Gongchan replied. I must tell HyunMin about this! He thought as he went back inside their room.

------------------

*Han’s residence*

HyunMin was busy washing the dishes when her phone suddenly beeped.

“Who could this be?” HyunMin said to herself as she took off her gloves. “Eh? Another unknown number” HyunMin then read the message.

’HyunMin-ah, this is Gongchan! I have a phone now! Wee~ I can communicate to you now easily ^^. Please save my number!^^ Take Care ♥’

HyunMin smiled at Gongchan’s text message then, she replied. ‘That’s good to hear oppa! And good thing, you texted earlier, because I’ll change my phone after I wash the dishes ^_^’

After a few seconds, Gongchan replied. ‘Wait, I’ll accompany you. Let’s meet below our dorm later at 2pm, ok?’

HyunMin just sighed after she read Gongchan’s text, then she replied. ‘What if someone might recognized you?’

‘Don’t worry, No one will recognized me. See you soon~^^’

It’s been a month since Gongchan asked her to his girlfriend, but until now, she hasn’t given him her answer. She loved him, yes, but because of he’s an idol, she’s afraid to be attacked by her fellow BANAs. After she finished washing the dishes, she thought about Gongchan’s question to her again.

“If he’ll not be recognized today, I’ll say yes to him” HyunMin said to herself as she prepare herself for their meeting later.