Damned 01

The Queen err... King of the Damned

Location: one of those top Korean universities I couldn't even name because I can never own the

 

"The bell rings and everything becomes nostalgic. Jang Hyuk and Kira, lovers and victims of society are now deemed as one..."

 

Top University Scholar Kris Wu Yi Fan, or plainly Kris Wu, stands on the podium in front of all the students in his Literature 20 class. He reads the selection out loud, voice resonating in the four walls of Joseon Hall. The girls close their eyes and sigh dreamily, possibly thinking how to keep this Krisus in their pockets. Whispers and gossips constantly linger in the air, ignored yet noticed.

 

"Kris is so awesome! Kya~~"

 

"IKR? Just don't pay that much attention to his face though. He looks, like, old school."

 

"C'mon. When you look at him closely, he's quite hot you know. Minus that glasses."

 

The girls squeal in their seats, much to the dismay of the boys in class. They sigh and just listen to the-guy-who-owns-that-freaking-god-like-voice-that-steals-the-hearts-of-their-girlfriends. In a few minutes he'll be done, they all think.

 

"...and the cherry blossom tree sheds its last few petals, allowing them to fly free in the dull sky."

 

Kris lifts up his head, smiles and bows. The boys let out a relieved grunt, the girls cheerfully applaud. Kris didn't mind being the centre of attention once in awhile. Hell, he thinks it's better than being bullied. Like back in high school when he was so quiet and had big nerdy glasses. And though he still has the glasses....Guess the haircut did some kind of miracles.

 

Kris wasn't actually ugly.

 

He really wasn't.

 

He's got a bloodline of really beautiful family members. His mother was a former Chinese model and his dad was once the most handsome -- and the richest -- bachelor in Canada. His older sibling are now at the peak of their careers, currently choosing spouses for themselves. It was just him, their Yi Fan, who always locked himself up in his room and secluded himself from the luxurious world. Per se, he was the unspoken child. But that's just an exaggeration.

 

Hence, kris rarely suits up. If he did and still does, his thick brows never needed some plucking and his face wouldn't be that dull-looking. He wouldn't be wearing thick glasses and be having contacts instead.

 

When he was about to enroll into university, his parents were shocked when he asked them to cut down his allowances, to be allowed on living on his own, and to be able to choose a university for himself. His mom was crying, his father was silent as well as his siblings. Finally after a wretched silence, his brother spoke, "Kris, why not go to Korea with me?"

 

And thus the University Scholar thing in Korean and the living-alone-but-visited-weekly thing with his brother and the 4 million won bimonthly allowance.

 

The new hair?

 

Well, it was just to appease his mother's constant ing about it.

 

Kris walks back to his row and squeezes in between two of his bestfriends when a book lands smack on his head. "Holy -- what was that for?" Kris rubs the sore spot and turns to hiss at the culprit.

 

"Jeez Kris. Stop volunteering to read in class. Girls drool over you."

 

"Bacon's right. The girls go blushing red as a tomato, sighing and whatever it is that they do. It's like they're having an . Minus the and the ," the guy on his left says, cringing. He's gayes above all else and no one argues with that.

 

"Tao, I know that," Kris hisses, "...but why a book? Hell, this brain's what brought me in this university!"

 

"Ara, ara. We all know that. But there are two reasons," Byun Baekhyun, the Bacon, shoves two fingers in front of his face. "One is, obviously, because of those es and the second," this time, he flicks Kris' forehead, "...is for you sitting in front of me.

 

"What does that have to do with you?!"

 

"Well, the fact that you're a giant and I'm a hobbit doesn't give you the right to just in front of me, punk!"

 

The one on Kris' right snickers, wiggling his brows. "Plus, he says he can't pick up guys in here because they're so busy dealing with your ."

 

"What? Baekhyun! I thought you only want me?!" Tao exclaims, his eyes watery. He slings his bag on his shoulder and runs out of the room.

 

"T - T -- Tao!" Baekhyun jumps up, an arm outstretched, as he calls after his boyfriend. it's like watching a leading man calling for his lover to come back in one of those cliched dramas showing on TvN. Distressed, he rans after Tao whilst screaming, "You'll pay for this Oh Sehun! We're SO not done yet!"

 

The cursed boy just snickers -- yet again -- in his seat. "Aigoo~~ too much drama. This is fun, isn't it Kris?"

 

Kris slides down his chair, avoiding the weird gazes thrown at them. He scratches his pants, a weird habit of his, when Sehun catches his hadn. The troublemaker closes the distance between them, his hot breath tickling the older's nap. "What's the matter Kris? Can't keep up being 'pure'? Afterall, me being homo leaves you being the only un-gay guy in our group."

 

They stayed like that for another minute or two, the older's eyes bulging as if they're about to pop out of their sockets. Finally, Sehun retracts and Kris slowly stands up. He quietly gathers his stuff and walks out the door without acknowledging the professor on the podium.

 

On the trip to the library, his temporary safe haven, he mumbles with gritted teeth.

 

 

 

"I swear to the heavens...I'll never, EVER be gay."

 



 

A/N:

okay. chapter one is up!

thank you lovely subscribers and to those comments~~

 

it's kinda fail though, especially the ending 'cause it's so lame, and these BAP boys...well, i thank them for stating the obvious

 

so i had been addicted to EXO lately and found this freaky gif somewhere in Tumblr....

 

lol...that's all! hahaha

really, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FOOD:)) haha

 

AND TO THOSE WHO SAID THEY LIKE MY CHARACTER SHEET~~ THANK YOU SO MUCH *kiss*

KTHXBYE~~

 

p.s.1. sorry really, i'm very happy and nervous at the same time~~ i don't know what to say to you guys but really. THANK YOU,NEH?

p.s.2. should i put images in my story or smth? yes or no? suggestions please >.<