I MISSED YOU

I REALLY MISSED YOU

*****Spring has come*****

 Love comes like Cherry blossom Flower  blooming. All families love each other and assist to another. But it was no longer Hyuna’s have. She always alone and no one in her side although she has a husband. He’s name Jang Hyunseung.  2 years of their married, she missed the warmth of her husband.

Hyuna POV

Just like yesterday, you weren’t always here with me.

“Have you closed your eyes to me?”

“Do You never think I’m here waiting for you?”

Every time I'm waiting you  to go home but  you always have to be cold and angry with me, Although I’ve  tried hard to be with you, you're always move away from me. The day have passed I feel more lost Jang Hyunseung I ever know ?. The person who  always loved me, accompany and entertain my life. You're the only one I have now.

“But, Have you been just pretend you love me?”

Hyuna P.O.V End

____

It was already at 10 pm, Hyuna sitting on the couch and waited for her husband's to go home. Due to long waiting she fell asleep on the sofa. No too long, after that came Hyunseung come and saw Hyuna sleep on the couch. Then, he go to the their bedroom.  Hyuna wake up from her sleep.

"You're home, what do you want to eat? Or do you want took a bath? I'll prepare it for you " Hyuna said.
"You don’t have to, I'm going to sleep" said Hyunseung cold, then go to the bedroom.

"You don’t care about my feelings and also been so cold to me, what is my fault to you?

“I always tried to be with you, but what can I get?, your cold and the word you have speaked like you didn’t want me to be near with you.

“Do You regreting  to marry me? “She though.

Tears faliing to her cheek. The tear always falling. Bear the pain in her heart. Resist the desire to her husband that she hadn’t known his attitude anymore.

When Hyuna entered the room she saw Hyunseung already asleep. All she could do was stare at his face and remember those beautiful moments that really she missed. The tears continued to flow when she remember it.

 

“Hyunseung, do you ever missed me?

“Are you a person I’m not supposed to love?”

“ I always miss you. I wish we had loved each other like before" Hyuna said quietly wiping her tears away again. Then, she kissed his hand and sleeping beside him.

____

Morning has come, Hyuna wake up from her sleep and Hyunseung already gone to his office. She then take a bath. Not too long after that. She saw the her husband's documents. She then went to the his office to deliver it. But, when she at the door of his room, she saw him making out with another woman. Hyunseung see Hyuna he then ran from the room and chased her, but Hyuna was gone.

"So, this is the reason why you no longer love me, you've found someone else besides  me " said Hyuna cried as she ran away.
 

Hyuna came to home and packing up her clothes and ran away from their home. Long been walking and without the direction and purpose, she then found a cafe that requires workers and provides a place to live. She lived there and also worked as waitress there.

 

Meanwhile Hyunseung caome home late as usual. When he arrived he felt very strange with the atmosphere. Usually when he arrived  Hyuna would always greet him. But now not.
He immediately entered the room and looked into the wardrobe and no found Hyuna ‘s clothes. He then looked for her, but could not find Hyuna. He accidentally finds a letter Hyuna  written.

My Lovely husband  Hyunseung,

When you read this letter, I would have gone. I'm sorry if all I do can’t make you happy. I guess I'm just going to be a burden to you. During this time I really wanted to be together with you. I want to feel your hand, your huge, your huge and the most important your warmth again. I was so lonely, but when you're here I'm trying to be with you, but you're move away from me.

 

Everytime I talk  with you, you always cold and sometimes mad back at me. I'm just curious, what have I done to upset you and get away from me. But, now I know the exact reason, you no longer love me. Although it broke my heart I hope you can be happy, you do not have to worry about me. Thank you, you've taught me what love and feel it even for a moment.

I love you so much.

<3 Hyuna.

Hyunseung regret because he always waste his wife, he'd never besides her, did not understand her feelings and often angry with her, it's all because of his busy and problems at work that made him unable to control his emotions. And now Hyuna already walked away with a broken heart because of a misunderstanding. He never wanted to betray Hyuna. Women who were with him when she saw is a woman he doesn’t loved but she never give up to get him.

 

3 month has passed since Hyuna get out from their house.Hyunseung continue to look for her but always fail. Every day after work from his office, he always felt lonely. There's nothing he could talk to. Therefore, it  make his understand Hyuna’s feeling lonely  without him by her side. He promised to fix their  relationship.

 

Meanwhile, Hyuna worked in cafe. Already three months she worked there, she was greatly liked by other employees.

 
Hyuna  P.O.V
3 months goes,  I always tried to erase you, Hyunseung. But I still cannot forget you.
I stand here alone, in the park where we often spend time together. This place filled with wonderful memories of us. Why am I so stupid?  I was hoping you'd come looking for me even though I already know you didn’t want to come back to me. If only time could be changed, I wish time could go back in time when we are together and love each other.
Hyuna P.O.V End

Hyuna sit in the bench and remember all of the beautiful the memories she ever have with Hyunseung. The memories they promise will always together and love each other. Remember that made ​​her cry, hoping she can have it back. But she knew a person who used to be with her no longer care about her and maybe he was happy without her. Hyuna went away from the park and go to the cafe where she works. On the way, she passed a coffee shop that she often visited with Hyunseung.
At that time she saw her own image, At that time she was waited Hyunseung come but she thought he wouldn’t come to see her, but suddenly she saw a man. She was very happy, he was Hyunseung and immediately huge him.

 

*Back to Hyuna presence*

I stand on this street, Do you want come back to me? I cannot forget you. I cannot without you.

She immediately went to a cafe and work.

Hyuna POV End

Meanwhile, back from his office Hyunseung decided to visit  a cafe. But unexpectedly, the Cafehe want to go is the Cafe is a place Hyuna work.

"Hyuna, you serve guests who was there" the cafe owner, pointing to a table occupied by a person.
"Ne, I get there soon" said Hyuna and go to the table she saw a man who was reading a newspaper.
"What do you want to serve?" Hyuna said politely.
"I just want a coffee," He said and then he put down his newspaper.
"Hyuna" he said in surprise.
"Hyunseung, you were here." Hyuna shocked.
"Hyuna, I want to talk to you" said Hyunseung.
 

"There's nothing to talk about, I don’t want to talk to you again, my heart is broken now," said Hyuna and walked away.
"I can explain everything, all you see all just a misunderstanding,  she was a women who  always chasing me and I never love her. I never betray you. I'm honest" Hyunseung said.

 

"If it were not the reason, so why you've always been cold and never understood my feelings, you're always angry. Why did you change? I don’t recognise you, who had always accompanied and love me" said Hyuna hold her  tears.
"Forgive me, all the problems in the office made ​​me become stressed and cannot control my emotions and I release it all to you. But now I realize that all actions had been so painful to you. Loneliness and pain, all I felt when you weren’t  there beside me.

"I promise I will change my attitude. I want us together again. I beg you to return home and live with me" said Hyunseung.
"Promise you will not hurt me anymore" Hyuna said.
"Promise, now I beg you to come back to me again?" Hyunseung said.
"Yes" said Hyuna.

Hyunseung then huge Hyuna and would kiss her. But  Hyuna turned away.
"Well!  Hyunseung you're  embarrassing me, many people who see us" Hyuna said.
"I don’t care, let them see that I really love you" said Hyunseung want to kiss Hyuna again. But Hyuna get off from his arms and ran away.
"Hyuna, don’t run, I'll catch you" the Hyunseung shout.
"Try it if you can" Hyuna said.
"You will regret it later, I will give you a punishment" said Hyunseung to Hyuna and ran after that she was arrested.

"What I told you you'd be caught, because you've run away from me I will give punishment" he said.
"Punishment? You bear to punish your own wife?" Hyuna said.
"Yes, You're the one who is wrong, why you avoid me" said Hyunseung.
"You're evil, we just made ​​up, but why do you immediately create a problem, you really TROUBLE MAKER" said Hyuna upset.
"Don’t be angry, I'm just kidding, I could not bear to punish the woman I love most" Hyunseung said.
"Hahaha .. you're easily fooled, I'm not mad at you, I just wanted to know if you love me" Hyuna said laughing.
"So you're playing with me. If so, I'm really going to give you a punishment" Hyunseung said.
"Really???" Hyuna said.
"Come on, Go  pack your things, I would tell your boss if you're going to stop working and stay with me" said Hyunseung.
"Yes, I would immediately packing it" said Hyuna then went to the house her live.

Hyunseung then spoke to the owner of the cafe.
"Excuse me, I would like to request permission if Hyuna will stop working here, he would come home with me, I hope the mother allowed him" said Hyunseung.
"But who are you?" cafe owner said.
"I’m  Hyuna’s  husband " he said.
"So, you are the person Hyuna often told. Hyuna I have my own daughter, so you don’t hurt her anymore. During this time she was often sad when she remember you. I allowed her to stop working herw, but please always with her" the cafe owner said.
"Yes, I would. Thank you for received her to this cafe" Hyunseung said.
"Yes," cafe owner said.

When finished packing up his belongings, Hyuna meet Hyunseung.
"Are you ready?" Hyunseung said.
"Yes, I'm ready.  So we will go now, Thank You" said Hyuna.
"Yes," said cafe owner.
"Then we go now, Bye" said Hyunseung.
"Yes, be careful" said cafe owner.

After arrivied at home, immediately Hyuna rest their bedroom . Hyunseung then entered the room and went to sleep. In the morning Hyuna wake up and see Hyunseung sleeping beside her.

Hyuna P.O.V
Beautiful morning, when I opened my eyes I saw the handsome face of my husband who falls asleep. To me he was an angel sent by God for me. I miss him very much, and now I can feel him in my side again. I hope the happiness that used to come back again in my live.
Hyuna P.O.V End...

Hyuna woke up and washed her face and make breakfast. Hyunseung get up and don’t see Hyuna in his side. He went looking for her and found her in the kitchen.
"Good morning" said Hyunseung.
"Morning, since you're wake up you should have breakfast first" replied Hyuna.
"Yeah, I’m been take long not to eat your food, I'm curious you can still cook like before?" Hyunseung said.
"Of course it is, you just never had time to eat my cooking. As I was waiting for breakfast with me, you would immediately go without breakfast and finally I ate alone" replied Hyuna.
"Never mind, I've already promised to change my behavior" Hyunseung said.
"Good, you better eat your breakfast" replied Hyuna.

After breakfast they sit on the couch and talk to each other.

"Hyuna, do you know how I feel when I find you?" Hyunseung said.
"No, because I want you to tell me"  Hyuna replied.
"Everything is the same that I need is there beside you. Living together like there was never a mistake".
"You come to me, and say that I really miss you”

“ Can you live without me? Don’t you miss me?"

"Even though you run from me, what you do not feel any different?”

“ Memories we made together reminded me again, although I like this, did you ever think about? Hugging and kissing as we often did before, hope all can be felt again" Hyunseung said.

"Even though you are hurt me, I always miss you. Hoping that one day you'll come back as before. Hugging and always with me. When you're not there beside me, I was not able to live, every day I missed you. Without  any different" replied Hyuna.
"Now we're back together and promised to always accompany each other, although there are many hardless  we will face together"  Hyuna said while smiling.
"Promise will to accompany each other, love and understand each other" said Hyunseung and Hyuna together.

Hyunseung kissed Hyuna and hugged her. He felt very missed his wife during this time.

______THE END______

(Note:  LOVE SOMETIMES  NOT ALWAYS HAPPY. BUT IF WE ARE STILL TRYING, TO BE SURE OF A WHILE LATER THE MIRACLE  CAN CHANGED IT MORE BEAUTIFUL  AND MORE PRECIOUS)
 

AUTHOR : I'm sorry if you feel confused when reading it. Sorry if there was a lot of mistakes in the writing of this fanfic. On behalf of the author, I say  I'm sorry....

(PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT)