Chapter 1

Woolim, I'm in Love

 

“Are you sure you can’t solve it?” Sunhi asked while looked at Myungsoo with her sarcastic look. She couldn’t believe it! It was just simple Mathematic. Everyone could solve it. Everyone…except Kim Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at his tutor sheet again. It didn’t attract him even for a little. He never wanted to get an A.

“I’ve told you since the first day, I won’t work with this stuff,” Myungsoo said coldly and close his notebook, while Sunhi tried to open the book again, forcing Myungsoo to still study about the lesson.

“You have to get an A,” Sunhi said.

Myungsoo looked at her with his cold eyes and he opened his mouth then he said, “I don’t want to get an A,”

Sunhi widened her eyes with slightly opened.

That words again. Sunhi have been tutored him for one week, and he shouted that words almost every day. He never paid attention through her explanation as mostly he would texting or playing games.

“You have to get an A,” Sunhi repeated.

“For your information, I want you to be Woolim trainee,” Myungsoo said calmly while he leaned his back on the back seat.

Sunhi threw her stare at Myungsoo. She drawn ‘How dare you to said that! I don’t want to be a trainee. Never, even though it was the last options in this world.’ look at her face. Myungsoo giggled when he looked at Sunhi’s expressions. He liked it, her smile, her serious face, he had always admire her.

Myungsoo took something from his pocket then put it on the table, right beside Sunhi’s arms. Myungsoo smiled then he stood up from his chair and walked out from the library as his leather jacket flipped over his shoulder, leaving Sunhi frozen on her seat, with her slightly opened mouth.

Sunhi looked at the thing that put beside her arms, it was chocolate. He left chocolate, as usual. But that time it was a little different. Sunhi took it and removed the note from the chocolate wrap. She widened her eyes when she read Myungsoo’s hand written.

‘I like the way you smile—KM,’

Sunhi widened her eyes, slightly shook her head. She knew what she would do after this, chasing Myungsoo and forced him back to the library, trying to make him focus on their lesson that day, basic Mathematic.

She bit her lower lip then stood from her chair, running a little faster.

“KIM MYUNGSOO! GO BACK OR I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” She yelled after she was about three meters away from Myungsoo. She gasped when Myungsoo turned his back and look her with his narrowed eyes. She gulped when Myungsoo hover his eyes to look her from head to toe.

“I want to know the way you kill me,” Myungsoo smiled and showed his angelic face.

One month passed…

Sunhi looked at the result of Myungsoo’s daily test once again, blinking her eyes even more. Another fifty points for his daily test, and Myungsoo just leaned his back, stretched his body and smile lightly to Sunhi. Sunhi shook her head.

“What else?” She said, pointing to Myungsoo’s paper of daily test.

“I have given you the easiest questions. And you…” She cut her words and placed her palm at her forehead, trying to make sure she isn’t crazy yet. “…you still get this dread point.” Sunhi said, a little shout him.

Myungsoo looked at her with innocent look, just like another day. Just like a month ago. Just like a week ago. Just like yesterday. Made Swunhi lean on her seat and sighed deeply, full of frustration.

Suddenly, Sunhi could feel her body was pulled by Myungsoo, then they walked out from the library, left the librarians stuck at her spot while scratched her forehead. Myungsoo took her away from the library while Sunhi tried to pull her arms which grabbed tight her arms.

She gave up, letting Myungsoo to bring her anywhere he liked to.  And after they walked about meters away, Myungsoo released her arms. Sunhi widened her eyes then pulled Myungsoo arms.

“What’s that for?!” She shouted, didn’t care if everyone around them could hear her voice.

“Hey…what’s wrong?” Myungsoo stepped away from her to the couch and sat there. Sunhi walked after him, standing in front of Myungsoo, who acted so cool that time.

“WHAT’S WRONG?” Sunhi glared in front of him, made everyone who passed, glancing at them.

“I’m tired.” Myungsoo said calmly.

“Mwoya? How can you say you’re tired?” Sunhi sighed. “You didn’t do anything…not even study.” Sunhi said sarcastically.

“I’m tired. Don’t you know that I’m so busy? I need to attend this tutoring class, after that I need to practice hard.” Myungsoo looked at Sunhi with his narrowed eyes, as if he asked for her understanding.

Sunhi softened herself as she sat on the couch. She covered her face and cried silently. She felt that she was doing nothing.

“Please, Myungsoo…I beg nicely to you.” Sunhi tried to talk even though she wasn’t sure Myungsoo heard her.

Myungsoo heard it and he turned his head to Sunhi, only to find Sunhi was crying. He slowly pulled Sunhi’s  arm.

“Why are you crying?” Myungsoo asked.

Sunhi titled her head up and “Why can’t I cry?” Sunhi asked sarcastically.

Myungsoo scratched his forehead. “What’s wrong?” He asked Sunhi once again.

“I can’t. I can’t do this anymore. I’m here, trying to tutor you well for you to get an A and for me, for not joining Woolim. I don’t want to be a trainee. Don’t you know that?! don’t you even care about me?!” Sunhi yelled while her tears began falling down to the ground. Myungsoo, as if he didn’t care at all.

“Let’s go shopping.” Myungsoo said calmly and dragged Sunhi fast, made Sunhi herself didn’t even notice that she was already sat on the back seat of Myungsoo’s car.

That boy is crazy…he is insane…

Sunhi thought while she tried her best to hold her tears and anger.