Chapter 2

Woolim, I'm in Love

 

 

 

“What are you thinking you’re doing, Kim Myungsoo?” Sunhi glared at him when they reached Namdaeun Market.

“Is it something you need to ask?” Myungsoo, who was  in his glasses and hat already.

“What?” Sunhi glared at him.

Myungsoo opened the door and walked outside, tried to make sure no one recognize him.  While on the back seat, Sunhi tried to still on her seat, she didn’t want to follow him, no, even though it’s the last options on her life.

“Are you going to be still there?” Myungsoo looked at Sunhi with bright smile he had.

Sunhi folded her hand s, sighed in disbelief. “I will.”

“You should have fun.”

“What kind of fun? I have no fun since I was born!” Sunhi glared.

Myungsoo sighed as he gave up. But he didn’t give up, he forced to open the back seat door, pulled Sunhi’s hand

“Let’s just go! We have so much fun waiting for us!”

“YAH! Let go of my hand!!!” Sunhi yelled when she felt  her body dragged out from the car.

“No and never.”

Sunhi sighed, but her body followed Myungsoo still. She didn’t want to go, but her body wanted to. It is no sin if she was having fun a little, right?

Myungsoo smiled a little and mumbled “I’m really sorry for making you cry.”

As if she heard what Myungsoo said,  Sunhi smiled brightly and walked behind Myungsoo, let her hand held by Myungsoo.

 

 

“Do you want to stay calm still?” Myungsoo asked with worried tone. After about 2 hours they walked around, Sunhi still calmed herself, not wanting to talk or even glance at the shop they passed.

Myungsoo scratched his head.

He couldn’t believe there was a girl who had no fun in her life. Not even smiled. But she is totally perfect. She is perfect at study.

And perfect at singing

And perfect at dancing

She even got an A on their acting skills class.

What Myungsoo couldn’t believe, this girl  never looked happy. He knew from his company’s representative that this girl was an orphan and lived with poverty, but he knew much people with the same condition as this girl, but no one who looked like Sunhi. Almost all of them, looked happy and fine with their life.

“If you’re judging me on your mind right now, you’d better to stop or I’ll kill you on my mind,” Sunhi said coldly to Myungsoo, which made him opened his mouth, didn’t believe it.

It’s impossible if she can read mind, right?

“I told you to stop,”

“Are you reading my mind or something?”  Myungsoo asked with ‘question’ look drew on his face.

“I’m not. But I know what you’re thinking about!” She yelled.

“YAH! You read my mind!”

“I’M NOT. I CAN’T READ MIND, BY THE WAY.” She shouted, made Myungsoo jumped behind his back.

And Myungsoo, came with his stubbornness, he sarcastically said to Sunhi, “You don’t need to yell at me, by the way,”

“Give me one reason to not yell at me,” Sunhi sarcastically said back.

“Because someone may recognize me and took it as gossip?”

“Do I care?”

Myungsoo stood up and gave her a slight smirk, leaned his head to Sunhi’s ears and whispers. “You need to, if not…you may asked by my company to do something because make me involved on trouble,”

Sunhi was smart enough what he wanted to say.

“Then you should do a favor to me.” Sunhi sighed while eyed Myungsoo from head to toe. She felt so bothered by his figure. He looked like sushi rolls.

She could only see his body. And his famous lips.

“What favor?” He asked with annoying tones.

“Do you ever think about how much money I lost because of tutoring you?” Sunhi narrowed her eyes to Myungsoo.

She really hate this kingka type.

She hated Myungsoo like hell. He made everything amazingly broken. She lose her part time job at grocery shop. She could work only on 24-hours minimarket as night shifted worker, the owner only paid her half because she rarely had time to go.

And it’s only for tutoring stupid boy in front of her.

In one month, and in 4 daily test, the highest mark on his letter was D.

It’s good. But it’s not that good for Sunhi.

“Do you earn money by yourself?” Myungsoo asked as he didn’t know anything about Sunhi. The fact was, he knew it. He knew she lost her job and he knew she lost a lot money because of that.

“Just like you, stupid boy.” Sunhi said with sarcasm.

Myungsoo showed her cute pouting face and said, “I’m not that stupid. I just have no interest in study.”

“Back to topic,” Sunhi tried to get a lot of oxygen before continued her words. “Do you know how much is it?”

Myungsoo just shrugged, he had no idea.

“It’s a lot. And I want you to return all of money to me!”

Myungsoo wide-opened his eyes.

“Do you mean, you wanted money?!”

“Let’s pay it with my way only,” Sunhi smirked.

I really want you to feel this, Kim Myungsoo. You need to pay everything.

“What do you think?” Myungsoo asked while rubbed his back-neck. “Look…if your tears last time because of money and if you want money…I can give it to you. Just tell me the amount. I’ll transfer it right now.”

“I said…let’s pay it with my way.”

Myungsoo scratched his forehead, he didn’t get what she tried to say. As if Sunhi understood, she pulled his arms and went back to his car.

“What do you want?” Myungsoo asked with confused look.

“Payment.” Sunhi smirked.

“I’ll give you money, right now, right here.” He yelled.

“No, with my way. Go to your car. And ask the driver to go,” Sunhi opened the door. Even though he couldn’t understand her, he followed her. He opened the car and got in.

“Go,” He commanded to the driver.

Sunhi smiled with a thousand plans on her head at the back seat when Myungsoo looked at the back seat.

“Where would we go?” He asked annoyingly.

“My apartment.” Sunhi smirked. Then in few seconds she already told the driver her address.

Myungsoo just sat there and confusedly thinking what will happen.