Angel's Cry ~

Angel's Cry ~ [ONESHOT]

 

SungYeon was walking down the street when she saw her EX, Lay - and he was walking in her direction.
She continued to walk until Lay passed her. Behind him was one of his  mates, Kai.
 
"Sungyeonieeee !!It's nice to see you again!" 
"Oppa, yeah, it's nice to see you too again."  Sungyeon said weakly.
 
Kai yelled to Lay, "Lay-hyung ! Come back here ! Look who I found !"
But Lay did not even bother to look around, he just continued to walk.
Sungyeon tried to show that she didn't care about what Lay did, but Kai knew better.
Fortunately,  Chanyeol, Suho and Kris arrived at where she and Kai were standing.
 
"Ayooo Sungyeonnieee!" Chanyeol said to her.
"oh, Hi there ! hmm, so how have you guys been?
"Everything's been great !" Kai replied, "how 'bout you? Have you been okay since you -"
Kai stopped in the middle of the sentence realizing that he did the wrong thing.
" It's okay Oppa. Since me and Lay broke up, right? ", Kai nodded.
" I've been fine. I can live without him, my world does not revolve around him. In fact, I'm starting to go out with other guys !" Sungyeon said happily.
"Really???" Kai asked while his face was filled of excitement.
"Yes oppa." SungYeon replied while smiling.
"Oh ! and also, I heard you're the new choreographer of 2NE1! ", Chanyeol said.
"Yes ! that's also true oppa! My 2NE1 unnies are really great!"  She said while being so cute.
 
"hmm, Sungyeonniee, is it okay with you if I'll ask you to be  my partner on a party that I will be attending this sunday night?" Kai asked shyly.
"I would love too oppa!" 
"Jinja??? Thanks !! I'll pick you up in your house by 6:30 in the evening. Is that okay? " *Kai was being too excited*
"Sure oppa, no problem.hmm. I gotta go now, I'll be late for something. Bye oppas ! See you on Saturday!"
"okay ! We'll see you to sungyeonniee !BYE !" They replied in chorused.
 

 

 
-----SUNDAY NIGHT------

 

 
SungYeon was done fixing herself when someone knocked on the door. She went downstairs and opened it and she saw Kai.
"Oh Annyeong oppa ! should we go now?
"Yes Sungyeonniee. You really look beautiful in your dress...As always." Kai said.
"Gomawo oppa..." Sungyeon said shyly and smiled to Kai.
 
 
 
------- At the Party ----------
Exo fans were lined up on the side of the red carpet, waiting for the guys to walk in.
" You can now go inside if you want - we'll just sign some autographs. " Kai said to Sungyeon while he was holding her hand.
" Ohh ~ I'll just wait here oppa. " Sungyeon replied.
 
*a fan pointed Sungyeon* 
"That is Lay's ex girlfriend,right?? Wow. Kai and her really look good together! " She said to herself.
 
After signing some autographs, Kai introduce Sungyeon to some members of Shinee.
"Hyungs, I would like you to meet Sungyeon." Kai said to Taemin, Minho & Onew.
Minho bowed and kissed Sungyeon's hand, "It's nice to meet you, Sungyeon." he said.
"oh, thanks ! It's nice to meet you guys too." She replied.
 
Lay was just sitting there and watching the whole situation and feeling uncomfortable.
 
After the opening program, the exo members sat in a long table with SungYeon.
 
-------
Sungyeon spotted Lay, drinking like there's tomorrow.
Lay grabbed her hand tighly, brought her at the corner and yelled.
" What do you think you are doing??! First, you slept with me, and now you are flirting with Kai !!
You'll do anything just to be infront of some trashy newspaper !! I can't believe that I onced dated a !!!"
Sungyeon was very shocked. She slapped Lay's face and ran away.
The crowd witnessed what Lay did and shook their heads. 
 
 
The other Exo members ran after Sungyeon.
Kai caught her in the corner near the park.
"Sungyeon please calm down ! "
" Oppa, you now I can't ! I have to get away from here ! Please, don't follow me! ", Sungyeon begged to Kai.
Kai released her hand and she walked away. 
Lay can't remember anything, he just felt the pain on his cheeks ....
After a few minutes, he finally remembered what he did and decided to also ran after Sungyeon.
 
When Lay arrived at where the other members of Exo were standing...
They saw Sungyeon, lying in the middle of street with continous blood coming out from her head and still fighting for her life.
They all felt like they are going to collapse..... Lay bent down his knees and held Sungyeon's hand .
"Babe !! babe!! Somebody please call the ambulance !! Ba...be.... I'm really sorry !! I didn't mean to say those things ! Please don't die !! I'll do anything to make things right ! Please Sungyeon ! Don't leave me !!"
Lay yelled with a very shaky voice. He cannot control himself from panicking.
Sungyeon placed her right hand on Lay's face and said...
" Xing ge, it's okay..... I know you didn't mean to....You know how much I love you ......
but I guess, it's too late... I...I can't open my eyes anymore.....
Just, always remember.......... that I.... I love you.... okay?........I'll be leaving...... soon...... " Sungyeon still tried to smile for the last time.
 
Lay cannot believe that she's already gone. He hugged her really tight while the tears were continuously falling from his eyes and kissed her on the lips for the FIRST & LAST TIME.
 
It was too late when the ambulance arrived.