SHINee's First Concert (Part 1)

Minho or Minho?

No One's POV

Today's the day of SHINee's first concert. Ae Cha and Minho were on their way to the venue of the concert. As they went to the backstage parking, they saw fans lining up to get in the concert.

"Nervous oppa?" Ae Cha asked.

"A bit.." Minho said.

Ae Cha held Minho's hand and said,"Don't worry. You'll do great." and kissed his cheek. Minho smiled at her and kissed her. They through the backstage entrance hand in hand. They already saw the other members in the dressing room. Ae Cha waited for Minho to finish getting ready. After Minho finished getting ready, he went to get his make up done. Ae Cha watched Minho as his stylist put make up on him.

"Oppa, do you really need make up?" Ae Cha asked. 

"Apparently yes jagiya." Minho said. After Minho's stylist finished putting make up on him, Minho introduced Ae Cha to the other members. 

"Hyungs and dongsaengs, I would like you to meet my yeoja chingu, Ae Cha."Minho said. 

"Whoa hyung. She looks pretty." Taemin said.

"If you guys break up, can she be my girlfriend?" Key said. 

"Anio! She's mine and we'll always be together!" Minho said he put his arm around Ae Cha. Ae Cha giggled.

"Taemin, Key! Control yourself!" Onew said to them.

"Go sit in the corner until the concert starts." Jonghyun said as he pointed the to the corner. Key and Taemin pouted and went to the corner.

"Are they always like this oppa?" Ae Cha said. 

"When it comes to a girl." Minho said. Everyone could hear the fans screaming," SHINEE! SHINEE SHINEE!" from outside. 

After a few hours~

There was only 5 minutes until the concert started. The fans were inside, screaming and excited for the concert to start. 

"Are you ready oppa?" Ae Cha said.

"I'm a bit nervous jagiya."Minho said.

"Don't worry. You'll be great. And I'll be in the crowd cheering for you." Ae Cha said. Minho hugged and then kissed her. Ae Cha kissed back. The guard came  to Ae Cha to the VIP section. 

"Good luck oppa! Saranghae!" Ae Cha said the Minho before she left. Key and Taemin came out of the corner and joined Minho, Jonghyun, and Onew in the circle they're in. They put their hands in the midddle and then lifted them up and yelled,"Fighting!~" They went to the their positions on the stage. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you SHINee." the fans cheered and the concert has started.

 

Annyeong guys! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Busy with school. Well, hope you like the update!~