I Will Fight For You Cho Ae Cha

Minho or Minho?

Lee Minho's POV

After a day with Cho Ae Cha, I'm head over heels for her. But she has a boyfriend.. Choi Minho. Just hide your love for her Lee Minho! But Ae Cha.... She's beautiful. And so hard to forget. With her black, long, silky hair and her cute smile, I'll never forget her in my life. What are you thinking Lee Minho?!?! Pabo! She has a boyfriend and you just met her! Learn to control you feelings you idiot! As I saw Ae Cha and Choi Minho walk to their house, I saw Choi Minho approach me. What the heck does he want? "So, you're my girlfriend's co-star." he said to me. "Yea." was all I can say to him. He kept eyeing me. "Well I should be going now." I said. But before I reached my car, I heard him say," You better not make any moves on my Ae Cha." How the heck does he know that like Ae Cha? "She's mine and only mine." he said. I turned around and said to him," What gave you the idea that I like Ae Cha?" He chuckled. "Don't deny it. I know you do. In fact, in all of the dramas she's been in, her co-star has a crush on her." he said. Hmm.. Her old co-stars had a crush on her too? Wow. "Really? Well I'm different from those other guys. I only see Ae Cha as a friend." He smirked. "We'll see about that. Anyways, don't make any moves on my girlfriend or else." he said and left. I went to my car and drove home. During the drive I was thinking, Ae Cha is in a relationship with that guy? What does she see in him? I mean really. What's so good about him? As thoughts passed through my head, I was thinking my conversation with Choi Minho. "You better not make any moves on my Ae Cha." he said to me. Like I care what he says to me. I love Ae Cha. He can never change it. I'll see Ae Cha everyday. So what he gonna do? He won't even know what we're doing? I love you Cho Ae Cha. And I will fight for you.

 

Mianhe that I haven't updated in a while. There was vacation, then a power outage, and then another vacation. Hope you like the chapter!~