Ice-Cream Shop "Date"

How Long Is Forever?

Sun-Hee's P.O.V


"Hurry!" Joon shouted, as we reached our destinion.

"Coming."! I shouted back, struggling to get out of the back seat of the sar.

He quickly grabbed my arm and tossed me into the hair and make-up chair.

"Wow, Sun-Hee haven't seen you since the Shugo Chara days." The stylist named Stacey declared.

"So, are you dating Joon, you guys look like your a couple." She asked wondering.

Sun-Hee made a little gagging noice, "Yeah right, were friends, I'm dating Eli still."

"Phew," She sighed. "You two make the perfect couple."

We both gigled as she straightened my hair.

After several minutes of her doing my make-up and hair she led me to the clothes.

I put on the almost exact uniform that they had in Vampire Knight and someone came up to me to put all the accessories.

"Ready?" Joon asked, as I stared to the fake tattoo that's was on his neck.

I gave him two thumbs up and we headed onto the set where, Yunho was standing there.

"Sun-Hee-Ah, why you hang out on me?" He puted wrapping his arms arouind my waist.

I pushed him off of me and headed to my position.

The first scene we were doing was when the tons of the day class girls are waiting for the night class.

"Set Ready?" The director asked, actually well he yelled.

We all nodded are head, "Action!" He yelled.

I gulped as I ran to the set.

"It's curfew time for everybody in the day class, so just go back to your dorms!" Yelled after I blew a whistle.

After the filming was over and we filmed the first episode, Joona and I headed down to an ice-cream store near the set.

"Come on!" I yelled, frustrated as the Mblaq fans halted him by autograph's.

"Hold on!" He yelled back, taking another photo with a girl.

Seriously, I just want ice-cream.

"I'm leaving you!" I declared and headed the other way, to bump into the person I least expected.

Yunho.

"Going to the ice-cream shop?" He asked sweetly.

I glared at him, still remembering what he did to me.

He scratched the back of his head, "Look Sun-Hee, I'm sorry your just too pretty! I couldn't help myslef."

He clapped his hand together, "Please go with me to the ice-cream shop?" He begged.

I looked the other way, trying to ignore him.

"You can go with me now, or wait minutes even hours for Joon to come." He pointed with more girls surronding Joon.

He did have a point, so maybe just this once.

I held his hand and we strolled to the ice-cream shop.

Joon's P.O.V


"Girls, I gotta go." I declared trying to push myself through the girls.

There was tons of Awws from girls he didn't have an autograph or picture.

I headed towards where Sun-Hee was and I couldn't see her at all.

Suddenly, a fan came up to me and tapped my shoulders.

"What?" I asked harshly, which made the girl step away a few steps.

I just want to go see Sun-Hee and I could tell her my feelings and make her babo of a boy-friend, Eli.

"Were you looking for the girl who was here?" she asked queitly.

She nodded her head, "She looked frustrated and went with Yunho-Oppa somewhere." She declared.

My eyes widened, was she that stubborn.

Maybe it wasn't her.

"Oh! By the way, if you think it wasn't her, she looked like Sun-Hee of Asian Factory."

I grunted, thinking of that Yunho would be doing to her.

"Which way did they go?" I asked.

The girl pointed down the road, to where the ice-cream shop was.

Gotta get my girl!

~Meanwhile~

Eli's P.O.V


After Jordan and I, had our "old times" outing, we called Kiseop and we three started hanging out.

We were heading to an ice-cream shop near this place where many said there was something filming.

We didn't bother what film or tv show was, we just heard it was the best ice-cream store around.

With our disguises we walked the street seeing many photographers and idol news reporters going the same ways as us.

"I bet it's a star couple." Jordan declared.

"Your probably, right." Kiseop responded as I nodded my head.

After only one block away we could see many screaming girls.

By the looks of their DBSK shirts, I bet the person the photographers were taking photos of was a guy from Dbsk.

We finally, could see the ice-cream shop to see people surronding the mirrors.

I tapped one of the photographeres shoulder, "What's happening?" I asked.

The person looked back at me, still in my disguise, "Didn't you hear! Yunho finally got his date with Sun-Hee!" The person yelled as he took more photos of her.

Yeah right, she wouldn't never date that skum bag, but when I went back to Kiseop and Jordan they were amazed and ponted to the window of the shop.

There I could see Yunho and Sun-Hee having a good time eating ice-cream.