Mismatched Eyes

Awkward Eyes

 

"yah! hyung stop grinning like that" an annoyed chanyeol growled. the anger clearly shown in... his mismatched eyes! 

"its funny, because now i'm not the only one in sm to have such awkward eyes." changmin laughs again, his eyes clearly mismatched - showing his pleasure and happiness.

"OPPADEULS!" i screamed out. i could see their bodies stiffen, and the cheerful and angry looks on their faces gone... - the eyes looked serious - OH HOW THIS IMAGE AMUSED ME.

"calm down! i just wanted to say... or rather show you something" 

AND I SMILED MY BIGGEST, AWKWARDEST TOOTHY SMILE. MISMATCHED EYES AND ALL. 

and then i heard laughter from the slits of my small asian eyes.

"aww you're adorable" changmin says to me in his melodious voice and pinches my cheeks

"yah oppa, that hurts!" i said still laughing.

"we should be the awkward eye smile trio!" chanyeol comments in his deep rich voice, overing powering our laughters.

"like amber, jonghyun and donghae's dino trio?" i commented.

"hey hey! why are we awkward, i love my eyesmile" changmin says cockily, boasting his facial features. 

"yes we're the awesomtastic trio of happiness" i started, "but really changmin oppa you're too shy and awkward, and chanyeol oppa, sometimes your eyes look like they're ready to bulge out of their sockets! aigoo~" i said, thinking about the "creepyeol" picture on the internet.

they stared at me, and i stared back and they laughed.

 "hey!" 

"hahahahahaahbwhahaha. you're calling me awkward?" changmin starts

"and me creepy?" chanyeol continues

"look at yourself!" they said simultaneously, and then face each other and burst out into another round of laughter. 

"what!" i screamed. 

they pushed me into my mirror, and i stared flatly at my reflection. 

and then it hit me. 

"yah dongsaeng, if we're awkward and creepy, they're you're just plain dazed."

"yeah like lay, but not as cute" chanyeol teases. 

"you always look spaced out, always looking so tired and dazed, what are you even thinking about....THAT'S IT THAT FACE RIGH THERE!" and changmin laughs yet again. 

i looked in the mirror with uninterested expression, my eyes looking hazed. 

and then a force tugs the ends of my persed lips into a smile, and then wider, until i couldn't contain the wave of laughter waiting to burst out of me.

"BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!" i screamed suddenly, doubled over in pain from laughter. 

i see out of the corner of my eyes that the two men standing beside me stopped moving. 

i lift myself from my current state and look at the mirror reflections of them. changmin looked stoned, chanyeol just stared in awe. 

we all see each other's madly awkward faces, and broke out into another fit of laugher. 

"awkward faced trio!" changmin says once again.

"creepy, spaced out trio!" chanyeol pipes in a high voice unnatural to his usual.

"awkward, mismatched eyes, andddddddd adorableee trio!" i shrilled out lastly. 

we all looked at each other and agreed. 

"dongsaengs! sel-ca time!" and changmin whips out his phone. 

we all gather around him, me being the short one compared to the tall oppas, stood in the middle. 

"on the count of three, say cheese and smile kay?" chanyeol suggests. 

"one-"

"two-"

"three-"

"CHEESE" and changmin clicks the shutter on his phone. 

the picture came out as we imagined it, all of our happy grins and smiles plastered on naturally. but our eyes? 

it was like a toddler had gone and purposely mismatched all three pairs. and you know what? it was perfect. 

akward, mismatched eyesmile trio of sm. 

 

 

 

 

no image, too lazy to find one, but i'd graciously love the person who'd be willing to find a mistmached eye smile of either chanyeol or changmin. hehe. 

cracky fic. made out of pure crack and a blog post and the lack of will of studying. 

 

buhhhhhhhhhbye.