The beautiful stranger

The beautiful stranger

"Byee key hyung, thanks for dinner" taemin said as he dashed off towards the subway station, not wanting to arrive home late yet again. He quickly ran down the stairs of the subway station, payed for his fare and waited for a few minutes before the subway arrived. Unfortunately enough for taemin the subway was packed with people and he had to wiggle his way through a couple of people, in other words es and creepers, before finally finding a spot next to a stranger........the most beautiful stranger he's ever seen.

. Although they didn't know each other, the younger boy had felt some kind of connection towards the beautiful stranger. "Those eyes I recognize them, yet I've never even seen them". The younger boy thought to himself.

"yo kid, are you gonna sit there or not? You've been staring at the seat for quite a while now-" the man was now shuffling towards the seat, taemin sat down on the seat so quickly, that the beautiful stranger and a few other passengers got scared. "Ok then" said the man as he shuffled away to find another seat.

A few minutes had passed , and the only thing that taemin could hear were a few conversations going on here and there, and the sound of footsteps entering and leaving the subway. Taemin had tried to talk to the beautiful stranger next to him a couple of times, but failed terribly due to his courage. Taemins thoughts started wondering around to different places and galaxies when suddenly the subway stopped to a halt. The lights went off and people started screaming everywhere. A gunshot was heard. Taemin clung to the nearest thing around him and started trembling

"Oh my god I'm gnna die, god please forgive all my sins, forgive me for when I fell asleep in maths class, and when I cheated in my exam, and when I-i peed in my pants just because I think I'm going to die" taemin cried out, clinging to object he was holding onto for dear life. The lights turned back on, an expression of relief was clear on everyones faces, everyone except for taemin, who was still trembling in the arms of the beautiful stranger. The subway started moving again, by now the young boy had shot his head up, looked at his surroundings realising that the terror was now over before turning beetroot red at the fact that he had just sat and wet himself on the beautiful strangers lap, while clinging on to him for dear life thinking he would die. The fact that he was now stradelling the strangers lap and was now looking into his eyes made him blush a shade deeper.

" You okay kid? You were so scared that your whole body was shaking miserably and you were holding on to me like a baby koala would hold his mother."

"I-im...sorry...its.....just....that.... I get really paranoid when these things happen". Taemin managed to stutter out. Quickly adding "I'msorryforwettingmyselfonyou" "Hmm?....what did you just say, I couldn't catch that?" The stranger said. Taemin took a deep breath before finally saying " I'm sorry for wetting myself on you" and turning yet another deep shade of red.

" aigoo....you're so cute your'e just like a little kid, and you seem to remind me of one of my ex-boyfriends" the stranger said, eventhough the stranger had confessed that in fact he was a homoual, taemin had never felt closer to anyone in his entire life. 'What is wrong with me?! I don't even know him yet why do I feel comfortable around him?' The young boy wondered 'I don't even know his name'

" oh by the way my name is Choi Minho, you can call me minho hyung,I thought you would wanna know that." He said. Taemin smiled before quickly sticking out his cute little hands and saying " Nice to meet you Minho-hyung, my name is lee taemin, but you can call me taemin." The older boy took his hands and shook them as the younger boy flashed an adorable smile and giggled lightly.

" Minho-hyung could you please let go of my hands, I need to get off the subway now." The young boy chuckled before saying " bye minho-hyung I hope I'll see you again soon and I'm thank you, and sorry for everything." Were his last words before he exited the subway. " Bye Minnie, I love you and I'm sorry for everything I've done to you" he smiled, a sad smile, before the subway started off again, and the two people who were once lovers, were being drifted apart once more.

( A/N so to make things clear taemin and minho were once lovers, but taemin doesn't seem to remember as he lost his memo because of minho, they haven't seen eachother for a long time so yeah......hope you understood it I at making stories >.< Anyways byee)