It's the ending or the beginning?

Win a Kiss

After that day they haven’t see each other for a really long time, three day more Leeteuk have to go to the military services and he is wondering if he can see here before to go, Should I call her? Or maybe not meeting with her is the best for both? ¿? He came out a walk around, and everything seems to remember to her, it’s like she is walking with him. Then a girl say Leeteuk is you..? He thinks this Sora voice? ¿? Turn round, she was there. Surprising say hi, what are you doing here, mmm aaah…! I live near here, why is you doing here??? It’s not too far of your home??? Say Sora. Unbelievably he walk to her, mmmm I’m just meeting a friend here, say Leeteuk. There were just like five minutes of silence seeing each another trying to found what to say. A man come a said can you keep walking? Both are in front of my store and no one it’s going to enter… OHhh sorry sorry, both said. Ok, it’s nice to see you again hope you stay healthy, Sora says. Yeah you too take care yourself, Leeteuk says. Both leaving different way, getting far walking slowly, expecting ones of both will turn around and say don’t go… Leeteuk turns around and yell hey, wanna pass a day with me..? Well if you want, or maybe not, you should have others things to do… Interrupting Sora says It’s gonna be ok, and where we gonna to go? ¿? I don’t know where do you wanna go? ¿? Can we just walk see how far we can go together? Leeteuk says. Well near here it’s a park, don’t wanna you come? ¿ Sora says.

Both walking in the park, talking about funny experiences; just walk and laugh like there is nothing to worry about. But the day it’s seems to end and the night is coming, and it’s time to take a different way. And Leeteuk felt badly just like he wasn’t have to see her or pass that time together, Sora see that he is sad and worry and she know why he is like that. Go home a get rest, sleep well tomorrow will gonna be a new day, and maybe what we can’t get solution today tomorrow we can, Sora says and walk far. He just keep here watching she going away, and thinking if he should say something, but in three day I’m gonna to leave her,  it’s that gonna be right for her ?¿?¿ and what if she is not feeling the same way? Did I really in love with her? ¿?  Can I do another thing more insensate than that? ¿?

Sora keeps walking slowly… and meantime is walking she was thinking should I tell him what I feel? ¿? He will gonna go away in three days, What Should I do? ¿? Can I be good for him? ¿¿? She stop and say to herself it’s gonna be now or never, and then she turns round and run to him and says what are you waiting for? ¿? And Give her a kiss in his lips; He was in Shock standing here like he still can’t believe it happens. And she turns around really ashamed with all her face red told to herself I can’t believe that I did that. And wanna run away but Leeteuk took her, and hug her and says I don’t know if this ok for the rest  of the world or for you, I only knows that this is really good for me, so thanks you so much for do that. Her response maybe sometime we should stop to think a little bit. But in both minds knows this day was amazing and wonderful so they don’t wanna to mess up for at least that day, because even if there isn’t work out for the rest of others days, They will have nothing to  regret or be sorry for doing or not doing something.

 

 

The end…? ¿? Or maybe not? ¿? ¿What do you think…! XD