Meeting Day

Win a Kiss

Meeting Day..! XD OMG: D

Leeteuk is so nervous; he has dress up like three hour before the meeting… He keeps staying in front of the mirror look and look again and again, wondering if she would like what I am dressing..?¿? OHhh… What should i say, Hi honey..?¿ Did you sleep well? no, no, no. Hi, Sora we are not married anymore… no, no, no it’s sound like I don´t wanna be married. Aaaaahhh what is happening to me..!!! Finally he got out and get to the meeting, enter the restaurant, wanting to see her there but she is not arrive yet, He take a set and those meeting guy is talking and talking, but Leeteuk is just thinking when she will come, why is she getting lake… After 30 minutes Leeteuk said: should we call her? She never gets that late..! In that moment the man have a call, it was a Sora friend saying that she have an incident and can`t go; the man told that to Leeteuk, and he said an incident? What incident?  Did she have sick, it’s she ok?  Politely said I have to go…! Running to her home, really worried about her, expecting nothing grave has happen to her. But she wasn’t there, he keep looking and looking, driving and getting round and round in the city. Suddenly start to rain, but he saw she right out of a pharmacy, but he can’t park there so he drive to the other street park his car, and the he realize that is raining and in his car don´t have an umbrella… He keep asking what to do and hopping that she hasn’t gone. He saw a store in front so run across the street and buys the umbrella.

 She was out of the Pharmacy asking what to do? Worried about how to go the home now with that rain and she need to get home quickly because her friend, Jiyeon is going to come here soon and she will be worried if she can’t found in there… What could I do¿?  Unbelievably Leeteuk came out with an umbrella and said are you ok? Yes I just have a little flu..! But what are you doing there? ¿and why you are so wet…  Mmmm me ahhh... Nothing I just came here to buy some medicine for a friend, say he… But why you are not in the meeting..? Aaahhh..! Come I give a drive to your home. But where is your car? Aaaahh I can’t park here so I let me car in the other street. So why don’t you wait here and get the car?? Leeteuk says. Ok but take the umbrella I think that you will gonna get sick if you damp a little more Sora says. No but if you give it to me you gonna damp and you are already sick so need it more than me, he says and run quickly away. And Sora just watching and feeling so graceful for having he in her live.

They were out of her home, she says please come a get dry you. Mmmm I don’t think it like a good ideas, he says. Please if you don’t come and then get sick I’ll feel really bad and guilty, so please come, she says… Finally Leeteuk get in to her home, please take your clothes off I’ll get it dry, Sora says ashamed. Leeteuk look her in her eyes and said I really gonna be ok.  Oppa please… Sora says. Leeteuk go to the room and get his clothes off and give his clothes to Sora. 

Sora put his clothes in the machine to get it dry, meantime Leeteuk is really uncomfortable in the room waiting, trying to find out what to do… Then he hears a scream aaahh…! And quickly go out in underclothes and said what happen are you ok..? There was Sora and Jiyeon that drops something in the floor and because of that Sora scream. Really ashamed he said sorry and run to the room, 15 minutes later Sora come to the room and get him his clothes, but he wasn’t here, and Sora wonder where he could be, and the he came out of the bath room, and he saw Sora here and scream aaahh and Sora scream too aaahh… He said sorry I don’t you was there, I came to give your dry clothes Sora says.

Leeteuk went out really embarrassed, there was Sora and her friends eating did you wanna join us?? Unexpectedly Jiyeon phone sound, it was her boyfriend, JB that have need to see her for something really important, and it’s sound like it’s really urgent, but she supposedly came here to take of Sora, what she can do..?¿ Sora says, don’t worried I’m feeling really better now, so go. She goes away and Leeteuk says are you really ok? Yeahh…! I’m fine and almost fall, but he took her are you ok?? Yeah I just a bit weak because i took the medicine, she says. Ok, get to sleep I’ll go by my way, he says. Fine, and thanks you so much for every things, she says.

Leeteuk take her to the room, he saw her fall to sleep, and thought she must be really tired she look like a little girl that need someone to take care. He came out and thought she may get thirsty so he put some water near hear bed leave a note: please drink it carefully and get better. Walking out to the room he thought what if wake up and have hungry?? She can’t cook. So he goes the kitchen and cooks some simple food for her, and leaves a note: Please eat well, I can’t do much but I think this will make you feel better… Hope you like it…! JAnd leave the house. Hours after Sora wake up and those note, and she realize that he a really nice guy but if we really starts to date will this going to work out..?¿? Maybe is better for he stay away from me..! He is a Hallyu star after all…!